[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
roselovesice said:
Raeng Pradtana hasn't end yet. It's ending this weekend. 

Anyways, Here's the acousitc version to Mark's version. :D
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBfFxDS8u4[/media]
Credit: gmmgrammyofficial
OMFG r u kidding. Miss MIss nuer mek 2, Making me so sad. I have never felt like this for a drama b4. Their i go again, Crying again, When will my heart ever heal. Those politician hurt my heart and others. * :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: * 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
And the picturee for the video, I want it. Its beautiful. TBH Nuer mek 2 is the best lakorn i ever watvh, B/C of MM made it so good, That it can't be forgotten 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
-AyLove- said:
Thanks. :) but it's only 2 mins. :(

Also, Thanks Fantastic_27 for the rock version. :)
I know. I was sad knowing that it was only 2 mins. also. I was just like...Really? LOL But yeah, No problem ja! :) 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i missss mteam sooo much :cry: thanks fantastic, and yeah here we go again. *teardrop*

fannychen

sarNie Egg
I HEAR THAT NOK IS GOING TO SUSPEND THE LAKORN "GUN",AND GOING TO FILM ANOTHER LAKORN INSTEAD? THE NEW LAKORN IS TALKING ABOUT BOXER? CONFUSE,IS SOMEONE HEAR ABOUT IT? AND THIS NEW LAKORN LOOK LIKE NOT FOR MARK.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
cool :) said:
i just gotta post this up for those who hasnt already seen it .credit to minty. i luv u minty , this vid kills me ...fangirling evn more cuz of this vid :drools:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHTKiqvX1g
Bear hug!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Speaking of it, I just realized today the youtube views decreased by about 2,000.... Is this normal? Lol. I want my views back. 

I need to make some recap posts on my blog just for purpose of organization and other things. Lololololol. But as usual, I've been such a slowpoke after Summer 2012. 

New and old stuff.

Aeaclub: Rao roo wa nai happy ;-) (I know you are happy) @ mark_prin

Prinfanclub: Very happy ah Bossss!!! @mark_prin Lmao.

mm_pantip: And this is the answer for the phrase : "You can only do this much, I'll do so much more than that" Right? Hahaha @mark_prin

Mark_Prin: HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Fan: Your face really tells you are happy. Hahaha.

Fan: Aiyyy. I want lots and lots of love scenes. I want a bed scene too ka. Hahaha.

This is old too. But I don't think anyone shared this little comment. It's nothing much but I like Dom's reaction anyway. 55555 That's right. Mark knows his place and M&M is inseparable.

Chalida has always gotten spunk but...We've seen nuthin'.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Bear hug!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Speaking of it, I just realized today the youtube views decreased by about 2,000.... Is this normal? Lol. I want my views back. 

I need to make some recap posts on my blog just for purpose of organization and other things. Lololololol. But as usual, I've been such a slowpoke after Summer 2012. 

New and old stuff.

Aeaclub: Rao roo wa nai happy ;-) (I know you are happy) @ mark_prin

Prinfanclub: Very happy ah Bossss!!! @mark_prin Lmao.

mm_pantip: And this is the answer for the phrase : "You can only do this much, I'll do so much more than that" Right? Hahaha @mark_prin

Mark_Prin: HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Fan: Your face really tells you are happy. Hahaha.

Fan: Aiyyy. I want lots and lots of love scenes. I want a bed scene too ka. Hahaha.

This is old too. But I don't think anyone shared this little comment. It's nothing much but I like Dom's reaction anyway. 55555 That's right. Mark knows his place and M&M is inseparable.

Chalida has always gotten spunk but...We've seen nuthin'.

I guess, she's trying to show us her "grown up" side. Thai fans and her friends and family still be able to see her spunk, but WE, international fans see a different side of her. sigh* Elders...na elders...

I just want to laugh at Mark's unprepared face, in the first picture hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
ummmm...it looks like there was space for their chairs and themselves to be  ummm not so close at the uniliver event, but they are so close, like there was no space. coz there is no space in between them ..eheheheheheh....I LOVE IT!
"Mark Mint, nhang glai gun gern bai baow?!"...hahaahahha

LMAO at chalida's face. i've never seen that pic. i love it. she doesn't always show her spunky side....but i love it every time that she does =)

dom's comments are always great to read. it just gives you a little more to spazz about each time. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
LOL! That's what I thought. There are other chairs and places to sit and they choose to sit next to each other like that and as a plus, THEY ARE TOO CLOSE! They always seem to find their way to each other and invade each other's space.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am working on updating something right now and organizing data 55555....and.... well...

While searching for some old pictures, something strange I noticed. Mark visited the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi at least two times. (I'm sure there were other times). Once in November and once in December. While I was looking for the old pictures, I noticed Applebehappy deleted Mark's picture when he was in the set of KCR back in November. For one of the pictures where Finbangkok also confirmed to a fan that the guy in the red shirt is Mark -- for that one-- the stunt director also deleted it back in December. So the only ones he left posted are the other blurry photos without any confirmations that the guy was Mark. Aeaclub had also posted Mark's picture on Facebook in November where he revealed Mark was in the set... but when I went to look for it again... I couldn't find it....I think it was also deleted.... Why??? LOL. (And I didn't save it. Well, Mark provided us a hint on his Instagram with P'Nok & P'Aof anyway).

When Mark visits other sets, I believe the media makes a fuss about it, magnifies the situation and even advertise clear, crisp pictures of Mark with other actresses, right? HMMM. What do we call this if not love promo? But with MTEAM, they have to tease us, right? If MTEAM are together, the pics are blurry. If it's obvious they're in the same location, we only see Mark's broad back . Or, we only get a solo pic. LOL.  The staffs behave strangely and discreetly and even the media is silent on this....

Well, whatever. I was able to find everything I wanted except for the one on Facebook anyway since for the other ones... someone else either saved it or.... I just have my ways of recovering them. *EVIL LAUGHHSSSSS*

Just taking a break here since my compilations are still far from finished.

DaisyDukes* said:
one thing for sure is if only m&m had the same equal amount of promotion and media favors like yadech in the beginning; mteam would have been much bigger and much more famous because their thai fanclub are extremely loyal and dedicated but the media was bias and failed to give mteam the equal amount of promotion. even after years of no promotion, mark and mint's fanclubs are extremely faithful and loyal.  sometimes, a koo-kwan's fame doesnt depend on the fans itself.  if the media favor them more; they'll get more recognition.  in all honesty, i still think mteam have the closest and tightest fanbase.  the fans treat both like family not just a stranger or a celebrity.

I think if we count anti-fans as part of mteam fandom, we might just be bigger than yadech. :coverlaf:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
I am working on updating something right now and organizing data 55555....and.... well...

While searching for some old pictures, something strange I noticed. Mark visited the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi at least two times. (I'm sure there were other times). Once in November and once in December. While I was looking for the old pictures, I noticed Applebehappy deleted Mark's picture when he was in the set of KCR back in November. For one of the pictures where Finbangkok also confirmed to a fan that the guy in the red shirt is Mark -- for that one-- the stunt director also deleted it back in December. So the only ones he left posted are the other blurry photos without any confirmations that the guy was Mark. Aeaclub had also posted Mark's picture on Facebook in November where he revealed Mark was in the set... but when I went to look for it again... I couldn't find it....I think it was also deleted.... Why??? LOL. (And I didn't save it. Well, Mark provided us a hint on his Instagram with P'Nok & P'Aof anyway).

When Mark visits other sets, I believe the media makes a fuss about it, magnifies the situation and even advertise clear, crisp pictures of Mark with other actresses, right? HMMM. What do we call this if not love promo? But with MTEAM, they have to tease us, right? If MTEAM are together, the pics are blurry. If it's obvious they're in the same location, we only see Mark's broad back . Or, we only get a solo pic. LOL.  The staffs behave strangely and discreetly and even the media is silent on this....

Well, whatever. I was able to find everything I wanted except for the one on Facebook anyway since for the other ones... someone else either saved it or.... I just have my ways of recovering them. *EVIL LAUGHHSSSSS*

Just taking a break here since my compilations are still far from finished.

I think if we count anti-fans as part of mteam fandom, we might just be bigger than yadech. :coverlaf:

I love how you always noticed every little things! hahah That's what I always wonder, whenever Mark hang out or go out with other actresses, the media would always make a fuss about it. But with MTeam, they always keep it a silent. HMMMM.... I guess, you can say as what we have always said, "MTeam=REAL" lol :D haha

And just some hours ago, "Vill" and "Mint N." had the same event, then the media be bringing them to come talk about Mark. hahahaha Man, what a coincidence. And you noticed about this, ON THE SAME DAY with this. WOW! hahaha Media hahah Now let's see who's exactly the real one... LMAO. Anyways, if people really believe about these two girls with Mark, they must really enjoy listening to the media haha

I think the media is really trying to make Mark look like he's a Casanova/Playboy, when he's not. LMAO. Somehow I just find it funny for some reason because if I think about it, MTeam are teasing us AND the media with other actors and actresses. But if I think on the brighter side, it's not the right time for them. However, about the media keep on being silent with MTeam, makes me feel even more suspicious. And I think many other stars and some medias know what's between these two relationship, but they're keeping it safe for the two, and this also has to do with elders' restriction too (<---that's how I feel).

MTeam IS REAL. That's all I can say. There are many evidences. Restrictions from elders & the channel, Been forbidden by Mark's managers, Divisions in public, Deleted every detailed photos, weird comments from close friends and staffs, Involve with many mutual friends and knowing many mutual people, Never separate from one another in pictures, Potential Family involvement, and Jealousy & Irony behind the hidden feelings, etc., etc., etc. These things really shows what's their real relationship haha

"What's not real is always open, but what's real is often closed." You just have to look deep through what's real and what's not. hahah

Man, this is why I love you Mint! hahah 

hippo

sarNie Adult
Oh MINT! your getting me excited!!!!!!
can't wait to read your work! i really need something to read and spazz about!
just hearing about what your researching and retrieving has already gotten me excited! I can't wait!
LMAO @ your *EVIL LAUGHSSSS!!!! 

hmmmmm..... suspicions suspicions. wonder why they deleted those pics. 
what harm could it have done.
it's not like the media are promoting or making any news at all on Mteam (together), it's funny how they seem to be able to make news on almost every picture of mark's (in his ig) but the one's with Chalida. For crying out loud! there was news of him visiting the Raeng Pratana set and asked if there was a little something going on between him and Kim! (if i remember correctly) She has a boyfriend! are they trying to break them up? and nadech was in that pic. but the pics of Mteam real close, so close that P'Num couldn't even help but "saew" ...I don't get it. i just don't understand the media sometimes. 
they, the Thai usually say "ta mai mee moun mhar mun mai kee"....but sometimes with the thai ET i feel like there is no 'moun' to the news, not as much as there should be. oh well, it is "worng garn maya" after all and you should really select if the news has any truth to it at all and not only read or listen to what the news presents. 

oppsss off topic and Mini rant. don't even know where that came from. 

hopefully they get their sponsors and all the green lights for NM3!!!!!

I saw on Prin's ig that Bom told him to call her dad...maybe its for NM3 or even some more filming on Ronapee...*wishful thinking....LOL. 
What hint are you talking about MINT?