[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hippo

Nov. 4, 2012

Mark uploaded this on his IG. This was the same day applebehappy and aeaclub also uploaded Mark's picture. But if you go look on ig and fb again, you won't find Mark's picture anymore.

I am still just compiling data. It's just small details but for the most part the content should be familiar. I just like to bring them together and put them in a clearer perspective. 5555

This is one of the deleted pictures.

hippo

sarNie Adult
oh oh oh .  yes yes yes i remember that pic. 

i don't see the need to delete either of those photos. 
and it's not overly suspicious to others that he would be at that set, because he is an extra. 
but the one of him in the red t-shirt is a little suspicious as we all could clearly see what kind of scene it was...ehehehehehhe. 

sometimes its just good to see it all complied together and read =)
i just like reading your perspective, I'm a fan, what can i say  :thumbsup:
i'll be excited for everything you put together, well i have been so far.  :yes:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha, I dont understand y they delete their picture. I was really mad that Mark deleted his picture of Nuer Mek 2 when it got cancelled, Good thing some people snap shot it hehehehe.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm still far from being finished with organizing old data and there is still incoming data. 555

Recently, Chalida has been filming love scenes for KCR and look who's visiting the set again. 555 It seems they are visiting by impulse because Mark's manager complained how she was not invited. 

Dom titled this: Wait first na Piengkwan. : blush:

Someone looks like he's in a foul mood...Lol. Dom told the staffs the "pra aek"  stepped on it completely/tightly.

Mark probably had to drive b/c the trip was his idea. Lmao.

There are other pics on IG too where we only see mteam separately. Lol. The best is the last as usual. I bet many fans were waiting to see if they'd be nice and applebehappy was the savior.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Erm..... P'Mark looks pretty down and if he was quiet all the way then man. That is SO UNLIKE P'Mark. If you look.closely at P'Mark's face with P'Chalida (screams), he looks tired. You can see hy his eyes too. Since P'Mark's usual emotion shows in his eyes. But P'Mint looks carefree, free, comfortable, and easy. But if you look closely once again to his body position, he's leaned into her but his legs were stiff. I bet he wasn't ready for the picture and tired. Now if you look at his face once more and zoom in, you could see that small glint of happiness mixed with exhaustion. His smile, at first it looks stiff and forced and unready then if you zoom in, it looks more like a smile of tiredness and not-ready-for-a-pic smile. Lol I bet P'Mint cheered him up after all the pictures.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I made a mistranslation and just edited my earlier post.... It's even more interesting. Dom said Mark stepped on that engine hard/tightly/completely...So he looks pissed off and he's in a rush to go see Chalida in the set of KCR....LOL.

The boys also bought papaya salad for everyone. The day before, Chalida also showed off papaya salad. Which reminds me, there is some kind of inside joke about papaya salad and mteam. Everytime Mark visits her in the set, I think he has to bring some of it. (Example: This post: http://sunkissedara.com/2012/08/02/igspazzlovesick-lovebirds/)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I want some!!!!!! And lol then P'Mark is tired but anxious to see P'Chalida the people from the KCR Set. Papaya Salad. I want EIGHT PEPPERS!!! And on the side 1 gallon of water plus some sweets to cool off my mouth. And my Kao Niew (aka sticky rice) to eat with the papaya and other times maybe noodles to eat with the papaya. Oh, I'm so Asian. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Erm..... P'Mark looks pretty down and if he was quiet all the way then man. That is SO UNLIKE P'Mark. If you look.closely at P'Mark's face with P'Chalida (screams), he looks tired. You can see hy his eyes too. Since P'Mark's usual emotion shows in his eyes. But P'Mint looks carefree, free, comfortable, and easy. But if you look closely once again to his body position, he's leaned into her but his legs were stiff. I bet he wasn't ready for the picture and tired. Now if you look at his face once more and zoom in, you could see that small glint of happiness mixed with exhaustion. His smile, at first it looks stiff and forced and unready then if you zoom in, it looks more like a smile of tiredness and not-ready-for-a-pic smile. Lol I bet P'Mint cheered him up after all the pictures.

I guess, you're not the only one who feels that way. I see the same too. But then Mint posted the pictures below your comment makes me see that Mark is tired but also anxious hahaha At first, when I see those pictures on IG, I was wondering why Mark was there and thought it was because he has to film too, but it came out NO. He went there to visit Chalida the set of Ronnapee hahaha lol

Anyways, according to what you are saying, I can actually see that Mark is mostly honest and open with his emotion when he's with Chalida, which I don't and never seen that from him with other girls/people. Although his emotions shows through his eyes, he is quite good at hiding it. However, when he's with Chalida, he is always open to show his true emotion out. It's like Chalida is one of the people, besides his family, that he mostly trust and ready to open his true feelings and emotion out, and also ready to talk to her about anything hahah Don't ya think? hahah

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe the reason why he went to the set is because he's scared that Chalida's and Jame's love scene might be too lovey dovey. So he's going there to make sure how the lovey dovey scene is, and he might be jealous that he didn't get to do much love scenes with Chalida. My opinion and please don't take it serious. ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Thxs mintwix i read the hole "Lovebird, Love sick" spazz. So cute, all the fans were like wanting mark there hahahaha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hanbok

Lol. It's definitely possible.

You know, the day before Mark and his boys went to visit the set, Chalida did uploaded this on her IG. 555

Then afterwards, Smilez found this pic immediately. It's kinda fun imagining Mark looking at James and Mint's lovey dovey pics on his phone. 5555

Based on the language  Dom relayed to Ploy, Mark's manager, (and of course the obvious expressions on Mark's face), he seemed like he was really in a rush and was in a foul mood.  I think he just had a sudden impulse to visit thr kcr set. It didn't seemed planned. His expression is so obvious. Lmao....Of course, I think Chalida must have comforted him later lmao. It looks like it to me even when not counting that ambiguous heart in the sand. (Applebehappy deleted the pic again btw).

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol that had me cracking up to imagine Mark staring at the pics of Mint & James on his phone. Lol I just so can imagine Mark being a protective boyfriend/husband. He'd be all up on the co-stars saying, "Don't try anything if it isn't on the script. She's mineee." *Mark's famous glare (like how he did w Pope)*
And also, from more pics being released, I find P'James being more free, comfortable and at ease now. I guess he's getting used to the entertainment industry or just the KCR set. So in love with his voice.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol that had me cracking up to imagine Mark staring at the pics of Mint & James on his phone. Lol I just so can imagine Mark being a protective boyfriend/husband. He'd be all up on the co-stars saying, "Don't try anything if it isn't on the script. She's mineee." *Mark's famous glare (like how he did w Pope)*
And also, from more pics being released, I find P'James being more free, comfortable and at ease now. I guess he's getting used to the entertainment industry or just the KCR set. So in love with his voice.

I think he's getting used to the KCR set, but probably kind of shy of the industry still, since he haven't meet much people yet, besides the people in the set mostly. I'm glad he's slowly showing his personality out as time passed by :)