[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Jimieyoushi

you forgot to mention the part when they were singing Happy Birthday to a fan, and Eye suddenly asked Mark to shake the maraca too. Look at Mark's expression and behavior there, you can tell right there, he was kind of stiff, and careful, and he turned his head to the other way, that also show that he cares about his girl's feeling.

I don't know how to screenshot from my laptop, but here's the clip, pause at 8:45-8:48.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, this is so cute hahah 

credit to mm_pantip IG

Mint afraid of Mark

The interview said that Mint chooses P'Mark because she plays a lakorn with him the most, especially when they have love scenes together, Mark will most likely to tease her because they have a close relationship, so it's easy for Mark to play with her. Then she went to describe about the important romantic scene at the swimming pool. "P'Mark tries to push me and throw me down to the pool, so then my team all scattered around. Well, I was worried that I might get teased, so when we get in the set, I would lose my meditation control. Instead of a romantic scene, it turns out becoming a terror scene because of p'Mark's awareness. He would tease whenever he get the chance, and would not miss it. So that's why behind the scenes, there weren't much sweetness. (laugh)"

Mark is such a tease, man hahaha He's like, "Rak na tae mai sa dang aok, kau glang laew gun (I like/love you but I don't show it, so I'll just tease you)" kind of guy hahaha But I really find this cute for some reason, I don't know what the reason is that make me think this is cute. Anyone who also find this cute and know the reason, please describe/explain hahaha

PS. I think this magazine was since Nuer Mek 2 was still broadcasting, so this was not really new. But mm_pantip just recently post this up on IG, however it is not recent.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
You know what got me cracked up? I am watching Nuer Mek 2 Star Chat with my mom, and she was looking at how MTeam are interacting with each other, and she was like, "Kao [MTeam] pen fan gun wa? (Are they [MTeam] bf-gf? in Laotian)". I was like, "LMAO [thought to myself, "I knew she will ask this hahah"] Well they say they are "pee-nong gun", I guess they don't want to open it yet". Then when they were asked, "Are you guys gf-bf?" And when Mark said, "No, we are pee-nong gun krub." Then my mom was like, "What kind of pee-nong would be that close?" And then the moment when Mark laid his arms on Chalida's legs, she said it again, "See. What kind of pee-nong would do that?" Then they were talking about Mark's missing dog and Mark's hand was still on her leg, my mom said it again, "Meu young wahng yoo kha yoo [his hand is still on her leg] baab nee wah pee-nong gun? [Like this, is pee-nong gun?]".

^^hahaha even my mom see them as bf-gf hahaha Like seriously, what kind of pee-nong gun would interact with each other like that? hahaha LMAO I was laughing when my mom asked me that hahah and she is right hahaha

:bhehe:  Oh, we all know that MOTHER KNOWS BEST.  :pervie:

off topic but I'm jealous that u and ur mom watch together these kind of 'u-know' things. My mom is always like  <_< whenever she sees me smiling, flipping around, rolling, or whatever i do, when watching sweet scenes of my favorite celebs or when i talk about them, she's also like :yawn: . LOL. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

credit to mm_pantip IG

Mint afraid of Mark

The interview said that Mint chooses P'Mark because she plays a lakorn with him the most, especially when they have love scenes together, Mark will most likely to tease her because they have a close relationship, so it's easy for Mark to play with her. Then she went to describe about the important romantic scene at the swimming pool. "P'Mark tries to push me and throw me down to the pool, so then my team all scattered around. Well, I was worried that I might get teased, so when we get in the set, I would lose my meditation control. Instead of a romantic scene, it turns out becoming a terror scene because of p'Mark's awareness. He would tease whenever he get the chance, and would not miss it. So that's why behind the scenes, there weren't much sweetness. (laugh)"

Mark is such a tease, man hahaha He's like, "Rak na tae mai sa dang aok, kau glang laew gun (I like/love you but I don't show it, so I'll just tease you)" kind of guy hahaha But I really find this cute for some reason, I don't know what the reason is that make me think this is cute. Anyone who also find this cute and know the reason, please describe/explain hahaha

PS. I think this magazine was since Nuer Mek 2 was still broadcasting, so this was not really new. But mm_pantip just recently post this up on IG, however it is not recent.

awwwwwww.... makes me want to shout again,

BRING BACK NUER MEK 2!!!!! 

I so so sooooo want to see that scene!  :drools: 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
kimsaj said:
:bhehe:  Oh, we all know that MOTHER KNOWS BEST.  :pervie:

off topic but I'm jealous that u and ur mom watch together these kind of 'u-know' things. My mom is always like  <_< whenever she sees me smiling, flipping around, rolling, or whatever i do, when watching sweet scenes of my favorite celebs or when i talk about them, she's also like :yawn: . LOL. 

my mom just likes to make comments about everything but she doesn't really care about these new generation actors and actresses though. She only like watching lakorns, especially action lakorns. But I just make her watch this interview, and she's just commenting depend on whatever she's watching. Sometimes, she just talks too much and it makes me annoyed of her talking, especially when she keeps on talking while watching my favorite lakorns. I rather have her not talk so much, you know. hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

credit to mm_pantip IG

Mint afraid of Mark

Thank you for the translation, but they shouldn't post this now,  the most important romantic scene!!!!   they shouldn't let us know this.  they can't play our heart in this way!  this make me  want to see the scene so much....... even want they can gave us a pic let us know .....

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
You know what got me cracked up? I am watching Nuer Mek 2 Star Chat with my mom, and she was looking at how MTeam are interacting with each other, and she was like, "Kao [MTeam] pen fan gun wa? (Are they [MTeam] bf-gf? in Laotian)". I was like, "LMAO [thought to myself, "I knew she will ask this hahah"] Well they say they are "pee-nong gun", I guess they don't want to open it yet". Then when they were asked, "Are you guys gf-bf?" And when Mark said, "No, we are pee-nong gun krub." Then my mom was like, "What kind of pee-nong would be that close?" And then the moment when Mark laid his arms on Chalida's legs, she said it again, "See. What kind of pee-nong would do that?" Then they were talking about Mark's missing dog and Mark's hand was still on her leg, my mom said it again, "Meu young wahng yoo kha yoo [his hand is still on her leg] baab nee wah pee-nong gun? [Like this, is pee-nong gun?]".

^^hahaha even my mom see them as bf-gf hahaha Like seriously, what kind of pee-nong gun would interact with each other like that? hahaha LMAO I was laughing when my mom asked me that hahah and she is right hahaha
my mom said all like you mom said. really. 555555
All moms said the same thing, same feeling, use the same words in any country.555 this is really interesting. So this description what.....we all know:)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
Thank you for the translation, but they shouldn't post this now,  the most important romantic scene!!!!   they shouldn't let us know this.  they can't play our heart in this way!  this make me  want to see the scene so much....... even want they can gave us a pic let us know .....

you're welcome :) I know right, it makes me mad again too. I want to see this scene too, man...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
my mom said all like you mom said. really. 555555
All moms said the same thing, same feeling, use the same words in any country.555 this is really interesting. So this description what.....we all know:)

interesting hahaha yup, so true, all moms would say this hahaha because they totally know the difference between siblings, friends, and a gf-bf relationships. MTeam can't lie with their body language hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^According to the fans' comments, they coincidently meet each other at the Central World Mall. Mark has an event at there, but I don't know about Chalida. She's probably just shopping or have some kind of event..

"Prom likit bun darn chuk pah dol hai mah pob gun tun dai
 Fate is inspired, influenced, and cause us to meet instantly
 Gorn nee yoo gun san glai prom likit dol jid jai chun jeung dai mah klai gub tur
 Beforehand we were so far apart. Fate has motivated my heart and soul, that's why I go to be close to you"

Man, MTeam is fate hahah They met each other without a plan, you can tell by that cause look at Mark's wide happiness face hahaha And some fans even comment that these two often meet each other instantly without some plans. They are totally born to be together, man.. if it's like that hahaha Real Fate Couple<3 

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
^^According to the fans' comments, they coincidently meet each other at the Central World Mall. Mark has an event at there, but I don't know about Chalida. She's probably just shopping or have some kind of event..

"Prom likit bun darn chuk pah dol hai mah pob gun tun dai
 Fate is inspired, influenced, and cause us to meet instantly
 Gorn nee yoo gun san glai prom likit dol jid jai chun jeung dai mah klai gub tur
 Beforehand we were so far apart. Fate has motivated my heart and soul, that's why I go to be close to you"

Man, MTeam is fate hahah They met each other without a plan, you can tell by that cause look at Mark's wide happiness face hahaha And some fans even comment that these two often meet each other instantly without some plans. They are totally born to be together, man.. if it's like that hahaha Real Fate Couple<3 
today, when I just see mark's pic in event ,  I  feel he was very happy, unlike before. I just feel there will be something happen... then we see these pic......mark was too obvious, or he is too deliberate. who know....5555
so do you believe they are meet without some plans? but anyway, I like you mention the "Fate Couple" 555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was debating if I should take a nap before my 9'o clock class but nehh I got my daily dose nee^ I'm wide awake now !!! Pood meuan derm na, song khon nee bpen sugar high kaung chan 555 kt kt kt neua koo kaung rao maaak ! Just look at his smile and how their heads are position ouiiii !!!

Ahemahem the infamous M&M shoulder to shoulder kekekeke.

Kheun nee, Mark fan dee nae nae 555555

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Chalida probably had an event. She posed with Boy too! Boy seems rather happy, he even took advantage by holding her whereas Mark didn't. lmao.

Cr Chalida's IG

--

Mark, my love always brings the best out of Chalida. Chalida next to Boy doesn't really stand out. lol :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Boy should be happy to see her :) he's been missing out during the gang's hangouts. He did mention that he'll hangout with them next time on her gang pic. Aweees

Chalida was there to visit Mark ! Hahaah jk She prob had an event like what DD said. Prior to that she also did a photoshoot with Pooying magazine.

Your love one brings the best out of you ;p M&M glows when they're together 555 just compare her smile with boy and mark !!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. Chalida probably had an event. She posed with Boy! Boy seems rather happy, he even took advantage by holding her whereas Mark didn't. lmao.

Cr Chalida's IG

--

Mark, my love always brings the best out of Chalida. Chalida next to Boy doesn't really stand out. lol :p
boy just like really "PEE" with chalida, he smirk in a Polite way,I don't think he really happy. boy  ofter hold ever girl he met 5555

@ip.smilez

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jimie; Look at her eyes :p it blackens heeheh Chada is chinky when she's with Marky boy.
Btw. Thanks for sharing the unseen pics na

Remember P'Mark posted the pic of his musical furby !? He titled it "everyday I'm shufflin' gd night." Every time I hear that song it takes me back to last year hahahaha when he busted out his moves at the F&F 2012 summer collection fashion show ! He must be missing his Nong haahh 555 or maybe it's just a coincidence he chose those lyrics to post !? Or I'm just thinking too much ?? 555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
today, when I just see mark's pic in event ,  I  feel he was very happy, unlike before. I just feel there will be something happen... then we see these pic......mark was too obvious, or he is too deliberate. who know....5555
so do you believe they are meet without some plans? but anyway, I like you mention the "Fate Couple" 555

I was asking myself about that too when I posted that one comment up hahah but then I realized that it could be unplanned because they had events around the same area.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mmgjp314 

you forget star chat?  they are know each other all schedule.....

@ip.smilez

I don't think you think too much.....5555

------------

maybe you have been notice, before they sing the song, in the beginning of star chat party2, chalida's hand just move on from mark's body. so in the rest time, there must have more touch........

many times like this....the girl just so cute....555

I like chalida's secretly smile  when mark brought her hand. and compare top brought eye's hand, we know top just make a show, but mark  brought his woman's hand.555

@mint
I remember you mentioned, insiders always use this " no one can touch my woman." in mteam's pic during they shoot NM2. at that time, you  think that maybe  lines in NM2. but actually there not  in the lakorn right? so it mean......