[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Wait so the last picture, 2/17/2013, who is that man next to Mint?
It's not Mint. It's just Boy & Margie. :)

Mint, I love they way you word everything about Mteam and their trickster ways. 555 Love, Love, Love it! <3

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mint @MMPJG you are always so kind for mteam.

I need to save my words. otherwise, I will blame them too much. 555

I like your logic,mint. So clear logic is a good thing or bad thing for the two liars? you know I mean...

about their relationship.just show their pic to any people in any country, at any age. If they are
normal IQ, normal vision, and do not lie. then we will get a unified answer.they are too obvious.I think this also another reason why they don't show pic for us when mark visit KCP set.  some feeling can't be hide in pic. before, they has lakorn together, they can use “performances” to cover up. now, they can not find an excuse.I just remembered, mark said he want to secretly married,not let anyone know in some Magazine. May be just his nonsense. but it also reminds me of some other examples, some idol until  divorce, fans just know them was married.

mark is a very smart guy.he know catch every opportunity to demonstrate his jurisdiction for his girl."Is James flirting with you?"when he was questioned this, has been show us  his identity for chalida. the unconscious in his mind about their relationship decision his words of view. like in the star chat, when they ask mark, chalida will answer it, these are subconscious, her habit...If retrospective,this subconscious behavior we can see mteam did from 2010. like at the sport event, chalida just know her need to help mark for his hat.even though there are so many reporters, even though their gossip so hot at that time.but she forget all of these...

for chalida, I have nothing to say now.sometimes,woman think her trick is very smart,actually,will make herself seems like fool. chalida, just like this.

about the "media manipulation by someone".entertainment business need "show",need to make more fake gossip to make stars keep hot in news, but mteam want to hide, so it certainly can not be manufactured interests,so... we know, Hermes bag not cheap. so,in some way,we need understand that.

sigh. just because we all loved the real sweet between the two bastards.so we mteam fans deserve to suffer so much deprivation?

I miss them on screen.

The thing with MTEAM is...they are willing to admit that they hang out outside of "work" with anyone but each other. Anyone realize this? Mark can be open about any interactions between Mint N., Matt, Margie, etc. Chalida can also admit that she hangs out with Pupa once in a long while (<---her words although it always seems like they're so over-exposed and aggressively promoting some kind of fake love promo everyday or every week).  However, with each other...M&M need "work" to be an excuse for any kinds of interactions. But I think for most of us who are active here, we all know Prin and Chalida have more than a "work" relationship together. Mark's many visits to KCR cannot get anymore obvious in addition to so many other details...Chalida hangs out with Mark's sis but she doesn't hang out with Mark himself?
you must remember this? for what work? 5555  there were not "only once" in the word. I only know,  there have 1, will  have 2...

Point is, I know damn well Mark was serious when he asked Chalida about James on both IG and even on Star Chat. For both times, he was serious but pretends to laugh or smile afterwords.
yes, mark really care, look at his hand...  poor boy....please give  him some romantic lakorn with his girl, we all jealousy.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hanbok said:
Hmm....I loved the way you explained about everything that deals with M&M because it's very thoroughly, understandable , and convincing ; very well written !

roselovesice said:
It's not Mint. It's just Boy & Margie. :)

Mint, I love they way you word everything about Mteam and their trickster ways. 555 Love, Love, Love it! <3

Thank you for the positive feedback. I welcome negative ones too. 5555

mmgjp314 said:
I think we came a long way with these two. We know their true natures, we know their tricks, secrets about their relationship, people around them, and more, so for those who came alongside with them knows the truth behind the eyes of many blind and new ones, and we don't have to say anything much to spoil it out for others to know.

I just want to tell you Mint that I approve with everything you said and as I said, we don't have to say anything much, we know what's out there and what's between them. They can say they are just "siblings" and other people can believe their relationship are belong that line, but I don't. There are just TOO many things that people are too shallow to find out and dig through. 

Yes. This. "The truth runs deep." Hence, my signature quote. But of course, we have to be tolerant and keep in mind that not everyone will care so much for the truth. This is the reality. The majority of people are casual spectators. They will not look into so much great details the way real fans will. This is why I do not blame some people for believing that Chalida and Pupa may be dating (because they troll sooo hard -- it's ridiculous). I only become argumentative when narrow-minded people insult our intelligence and integrity just because we carry a different perspective and interpretation (which  I will shamelessly, smugly and confidently say our interpretation usually comes closer to the truth than those of others even if some people want to accuse us of being biased, blind and delusional -- as if these supposed characteristics are sooo relevant to an objective discussion. In general, non-fans think they can make better judgments than fans because they are supposedly "neutral." But there is a disadvantage to this position: Non-fans will never be as truly informed as the fans who follow the stars more closely. How can the ignorant make truly fair judgments?)

Another way, something that is overexposed, high profile and seem so obvious on the surface -- might be false and intended to mislead. This should be common sense: what people cherish most will also be what they will want to protect the most.  It's an inconsistent statement to make when people claim a & b want to keep their relationship a secret yet a & b constantly feed the media with something to play with...something to encourage people to gossip and speculate about (and they do all this only to deny later. There is never any admittance). If you were a celebrity who cherished your privacy and relationship, would you deliberately attract so much attention only to deny later???? This is not diversion??? (Heck, this is trolling though. My man Taeyang be trolling hard too. LMAO. /OFF-TOPIC)

People don't question at all why a supposed pair who is supposed to be "secretly dating" are sooo high profile???? This is not inconsistent logic??? If you're secretly dating, you're supposed to be low-profile, idiots! Or can we say too many people assume too easily and jump to conclusions too hastily so that they ignore any inconsistency in logic?

Do I also need to elaborate which pair is the real one who's trying to keep a low profile?  It's not the pair who's always feeding the media with gossips and rumors.  Instead, it's the pair who has so many personal and mutual friends and connections yet they cannot reveal any public relationship unless there is "work" they can use as an excuse and coverup.

Edit:

Or of course, unless they're together as a 4hj gang then they can be a bit more open. Hahaha. This pose is just like the same one from F&F last year.

Anyway. Same point I made more than one year ago: "The real one needs to be concealed and protected. Expose the fake one."

Or how about Miang's message? LOL.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
I like your logic,mint. So clear logic is a good thing or bad thing for the two liars? you know I mean...

I know what you mean....But it can't be helped.....Besides, I am preparing mteam fans for the future. :lmao2:

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
about the "media manipulation by someone".entertainment business need "show",need to make more fake gossip to make stars keep hot in news, but mteam want to hide, so it certainly can not be manufactured interests,so... we know, Hermes bag not cheap. so,in some way,we need understand that.

I always laugh at this!!! AIYA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  :rofl:

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
sigh. just because we all loved the real sweet between the two bastards.so we mteam fans deserve to suffer so much deprivation?

I miss them on screen.

you must remember this? for what work? 5555  there were not "only once" in the word. I only know,  there have 1, will  have 2...

Many, many more that we do not know of....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFH5Hwj7CbU

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
yes, mark really care, look at his hand...  poor boy....please give  him some romantic lakorn with his girl, we all jealousy.

So if Chalida ever does slap and kiss she should do it with Marky. 5555 But I doubt she'll ever do real kisses onscreen. (I bet this trait she shares with Aff is why Pupa's family is cheering for them). It's like Chalida doesn't give a damn about her image the way she be trolling yet at the same time she does when she pretends to be so prim and proper.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Gosh MINT! i really want to write an essay but it's so late (really, really early actually), i dropped by to see some updates before bed, bad idea! you girls have written so much....all i can say now is....I'll be back!!....LOL.....i need to sleep. 

here's an interview from a recent event, not the one she just went to, but the day before i believe.
at the end they ask her about koo jin between her and mark that it is fading because he is now koo jin with Kim too. 
errrrr...welll if your gonna have that many lakorns together, its no wonder why Mark kim are becoming a hot koo jin.
anywayyyyy...Chalida said she doesn't really care, she would rather not have one, because she doesn't want people to be stuck to that image. she wants to be able to work well, have good chemistry with all her co-stars. she would rather grow on her own....rather than boost as a couple. 

credit: CityLoveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzF-rtEEYs

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I actually read this interview prior to the release of the videos and I thought it was the reporters asking unnecessary and rude questions again. Of course, this is far from the worse scenario but just saying. It's not polite. I also wouldn't believe what the reporters claim. It's not like they never asked any fallacious questions before and it's not like they always do their research -- and even then, since 2011, when have they ever made perfectly honest reports or were even slightly supportive of M&M? (Lol. My point is, M&M fandom is still going strong from what I have observed in various places even if the media seems to want to present the situation otherwise and even if they seem to want to neglect M&M altogether. I still see MM fans outnumber MK fans in various places).

But anyway, it's not important........... hehehehe anyone knows what the slang word  "jin" derives from? :pervie:

"JINTANAKAN" or "IMAGINATION"

I'm not making this up hahaha. For those who know Thai, you can go look up the origin of the word "JIN".

JING (REAL) VS JIN (IMAGINATION).

This is why there is so much irony to this fandom. Haters cannot say that MTEAM is love promo like how they did back in 2010.

So yeah. M&M is not KOO JIN (IMAGINARY COUPLE). But M&M is KOO JING (REAL COUPLE)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.        

Oops, I did it again. Hate me? Love me? I don't care-are-are-are~~~~~

P.S.

You know, nothing's going to stop Thai M&M fans. If I know them well enough... M&M is hard to kill.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Minty Mint Mint hahaha you never fail to make me loving your explanations and elaborations, and of course your logics. I can never agree with you more lol

People don't question at all why a supposed pair who is supposed to be "secretly dating" are sooo high profile???? This is not inconsistent logic??? If you're secretly dating, you're supposed to be low-profile, idiots! Or can we say too many people assume too easily and jump to conclusions too hastily so that they ignore any inconsistency in logic?

For this quote, I think I can give a good answer as to why people doesn't question about these things. And what you just questioned at the last sentence is quite the answer for that. People are easily and likely to quickly jump to a conclusion for what they "only" see on the surface without any other evidences that needs to be elaborated. I'm going to take your words again, like "Not all people will follow the ones' couples you like as deep as their REAL fans does". However, this might be the same as me to Yadech, for example. I don't follow them as deep and closely like I do with MTeam, BUT that's because Yadech is actually very open that I don't need to figure out about their relationship, even both of their family shows their closeness with each other so openly too, so that tells what kind of relationship they are. This goes the same as Bargie and Markim as well. People would always look at and agree to what they actually heard and see from what's on the surface, instead of the core of the surface.

@hippo
You know, I actually like what Chalida said on that interview hahah And also just leading to Mint's evaluations there, it is clear haha

MarKim = Koo JIN (Imaginary Couple)

M&M = Koo JING (REAL Couple) 

hahaha

@Jimieyoushi
Just simple and short, "Jeng wa! thumbs up*", which means "you are awesome!" hahah

@ipsmilez
Yup, our Markyboy is lonely without his ahem*significant someone hehe ;)

Oh yes, let me go off-topic for a little bit. Since Mint included something about Big Bang. I also like Big Bang too, I like their kind of music; hip hop and R&B. I just don't really follow them though hahaha My bias is SHINee, and talking about how MTeam are trollers, I have to say my favorite group members are quite trollers as well hahaha Especially my "man" Lee Jinki or Onew, our Leader-ssi, is a tease and a troll too haha He can make himself seem like an outsider of the group and a pity person, but he is pretty much a wise, witty, and a clever person like Mark Prin. Mint, we are on the same boat, being surrounded by trollers and teasers lol hahah However, WE are the SAME as them LMAO

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
So if Chalida ever does slap and kiss she should do it with Marky. 5555 But I doubt she'll ever do real kisses onscreen. (I bet this trait she shares with Aff is why Pupa's family is cheering for them). It's like Chalida doesn't give a damn about her image the way she be trolling yet at the same time she does when she pretends to be so prim and proper. 

Mint,Do you think who will like to do with chalida, if mark still did like he do for KCP. you know, that is a huge psychological pressure,when you did love scene,but her boyfriend tightly staring at you, in particular, mark always with angry expression...

to be honest, if mark still so jealousany just because other guys touch his girl, I am really worry about chalida's career.5555. of course, she can do that only with him,or like you said. but I remember someone said...
( touch face---heart implied in micro-expressions and body language. when a person feel uneasy, nervous, he will did like this.so I guarantee mark was not joking or teasing.he told really)

but the nature of chalida  is completely different with aff. like, aff never  take off her shoes like chalida did, in anywhere, any time 5555. chalida is unfettered.I also don't think aff has been know another man's everything if she deliberately pretend to hope people think she dating with a man.like you said, she just pretends to be so prim and proper,but she's nature, not.

we must know what mean is "everything", includ many things, includ what the feeling when he  kiss with you, includ....yes, every, every thing 55555.   oh, why this let me remember prea said : sangela your lip...

@hippo  just see chalida's face and mark's hand ... pose ... 
believe me, she care,but she can't do anything.she just can use offical words to answer media, but sometime, I don't like her words, I don't know why, be mteam fans, her words let me feel hurt, seems like she really don't care all of her mteam fans. tolerance don't = negative.  she need to get a better way. because we all know, in fact, she care mteam fans more than her fans. but she's answer ...  mark's answer always better than her, he also need answer sth he don't like, but even  he said he like, but we also can get his really feeling from his words. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
JIMIEYOUSHI said:

Mint,Do you think who will like to do with chalida, if mark still did like he do for KCP. you know, that is a huge psychological pressure,when you did love scene,but her boyfriend tightly staring at you, in particular, mark always with angry expression...

to be honest, if mark still so jealousany just because other guys touch his girl, I am really worry about chalida's career.5555. of course, she can do that only with him,or like you said. but I remember someone said...
( touch face---heart implied in micro-expressions and body language. when a person feel uneasy, nervous, he will did like this.so I guarantee mark was not joking or teasing.he told really)

but the nature of chalida  is completely different with aff. like, aff never  take off her shoes like chalida did, in anywhere, any time 5555. chalida is unfettered.I also don't think aff has been know another man's everything if she deliberately pretend to hope people think she dating with a man.like you said, she just pretends to be so prim and proper,but she's nature, not.

we must know what mean is "everything", includ many things, includ what the feeling when he  kiss with you, includ....yes, every, every thing 55555.   oh, why this let me remember prea said : sangela your lip...

@hippo  just see chalida's face and mark's hand ... pose ... 
believe me, she care,but she can't do anything.she just can use offical words to answer media, but sometime, I don't like her words, I don't know why, be mteam fans, her words let me feel hurt, seems like she really don't care all of her mteam fans. tolerance don't = negative.  she need to get a better way. because we all know, in fact, she care mteam fans more than her fans. but she's answer ...  mark's answer always better than her, he also need answer sth he don't like, but even  he said he like, but we also can get his really feeling from his words. 
Yes, Mark would really do as to what he says, although sometimes he's really joking. But if he really mean it, he would look serious.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouchhhhhh oh mint oh no you didn't vagahahaahahhav ouiiiiii hahahaha

I love how after mark posted a pic of his FC, Nong posted one after <3 so in sync <3 majority of prinfc members are from chalidas fc too

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol!!! P'sao! I was laughing so bad at
Kim & Mark = Koo Jin
Chalida & Mark = Koo Jing.
P'sao ka, do you dare say that M&M are คู่จริง to haters? แล้วคิมและมาร์คเป็นคู่จิน ชัยไม่คะ?
Pretty new at typing Thai. But wow. P'sao, you're the most bravest and inspiring person I've ever met. :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol!!! P'sao! I was laughing so bad at
Kim & Mark = Koo Jin
Chalida & Mark = Koo Jing.
P'sao ka, do you dare say that M&M are คู่จริง to haters? แล้วคิมและมาร์คเป็นคู่จิน ชัยไม่คะ?
Pretty new at typing Thai. But wow. P'sao, you're the most bravest and inspiring person I've ever met. :D
I dare to say that to haters hahaha I actually say it on YouTube, there are many haters & lovers, I don't care either haha I also even said it before too, and there was this one hater replied back to me to lmao

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOOOVE MINT responds!!!! Not to be "DEFINE" as a koo-wan but as herself as an actor :dance3: ...haha Koo Jin and Koo JING LOVE it....

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aha tbh I love having a debate or arguements with haters. I get that from writing my essays in class lol! It's just so fun when they only use rumors and their feelings while I use evidence!! I have a weird hobby now don't I? :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Smilez Raeng don jai pa? 5555

@Nong Nati, we are part of the same team so I guess we share the same "weird hobby" hahaha.  In fact, one of the many reasons why I am a mteamer is because there tends to be things we have to debate and defend. 5555555 Like I said only a year ago: I do it for the sports. Been had this "weird hobby" long before I found MTEAM. 55555

And you know I don't start shit with anyone first. Besides, the real anti-mteam fans have never confronted us about mteam's love story lmao. They only spy and then run back to their havens to continue talking smack so I don't think they will give me the opportunity and pleasure to say so upfront. :yummy:

Hold on. The one time there was a confrontation, antifans resort to attacking my personal character instead - nothing about mteam at all. I should not be surprised but I will never get used to it (meaning I've had many debates and met many dishonorable opponents lmao). When some people can't defeat you with logic, reason, or evidence -- from my experience -- there will be three typical kinds of responses:

1. Honorable opponents will concede their points and admit their claims have been debunked. They are very rare and in the minority.

2. So-so people (lol yeah so- so ppl) will just ignore and move on. No concession. No acknowledgement.

3. Dishonorable opponents. The annoying ones. They become irrational and may aggressively or sneakily diverge the topic. They can do this by using various methods. For example, they may resort to attacking your character or make  provoking comments that will reduce the debate to a personal argument. Or if not a personal argument, they may just attack a strawman. Whatever the case, this is red herring.  Antifans fall into this category. They are sore losers. (EXAMPLE: *The discussion is about a particular subject but someone starts to diverge from the intended subject completely* "You hater, erase your comment or else I'm going to go tattle-tell!!!! NGAE NGAE NGAE!!!!!" ( <--- 1. Insult -check  2. Threat - check 3. Whines like a  baby - check)

So you know, I always think, if debates are like mental and verbal sparring, then attacking your opponent's personal character (ad hominem) is like foul in a clean game of sports. Perhaps, if antifans were charming as Pope, I can be more forgiving. 5555555555555555555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctsiem6gU68

@Linh I don't follow any Korean stars much either. But I have seen that Taeyang had a long period of trolling on both his twitter and instagram account last year 55555555. I guess I gravitate towards people who loves to play tricks and games. Same nature. Kindred spirits. So we understand each other best.....................You don't even know what I've done. LMAO.

@Jimieyoushie About Chalida's career and Mark's jealousy,  I understand and know your worries.... but we can't do much except cheer for them both together and individually.

I also know why you showed Mark touching his face.  In the spazz video I made, I inserted: "SUCH A TEASE!!!!" But I know. I know. Mark really meant what he said. Hahahaha.

As for Chalida's attitude...I am not defending her (because quite frankly I have no sympathy for her even though I also feel she must care...)..... But I have to point out that Mark said something similar before in a harsher way. We almost forgot the words although we remember the moments. V'Day 2011. Mark said he didn't want people to be attached to M&M's image so that he can go and pair with other nang aeks. This is when they refused to do interviews together. Of course, many of us agree he must have been coached and weeks/months later we found out that the restrictions were arranged by the managers... but regardless of the reasons....those words hurt anyway and M&M loss some fans....(Speaking of Mark's V-Day interview lol I suddenly also recall how some hypocrites tried to rationalized Mark's words in a way that slyly made M&M fans appear obsessive.....SMH.  If Nadech said what Mark said back then... LOL..... Would the same person make such statements? SMH.)

I have so many ideas in my head right now haha... But I'll just end it briefly....MTEAM without obstacles is a stranger to me.