[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
as soon as i saw the pic, i looked at the details (as a stalker would do) and instantly thought, she's at the hospital! 
but yes, extra confirmation would be good. 
hrmmm....the others got is as a thank you/reward for nursing him....i wonder why Chalida got one toooo???!!! hrrrmmm.... :wink:  :coverlaf: ....yhar jai reu plao?
I was just thinking, that she prob won't have time to visit him, because she's been filming, yet she manages to find some time to go see him....CUTE!
he looks so into it! the tamagochi. it's so not him though, pink! ehehehe but super cute!
LMAO at margie's comment.....but chalida with make babies with Prin  :bhehe: with their tamagochi's of course  :whistle:

I think if Kim or the other girls or guys got something, they would have posted it on ig already....but thennnn, maybe they didn't want to show or publicly thank him for buying them things...... :crazy:

Koo JING!!!! :clap:  tae bhert pei mai dai.  :weep:
Mark's words were much worse on V'day!
Chalida's word's are much more reasonable and they way she said it, makes so much more sense and understandable from a viewer's perspective, not just a fan.
Imagine if she was sulking about not being 'Koo Jin' with Mark, now that would be inappropriate and she would receive so much neg feedback. 
at least she ended it with, she would be happy to work with Mark again.
'Koo Jin' doesn't mean much to me anyway, its become totally bizarre....there are guys that are 'koo jin' and girls to....Eye and Ja are 'koo jin'....i mean it does come from imagine....but it seem's like everyone has a koo jin nowdays.  :shrug:

Mteam are like a lakorn, in a lakorn there has to be obstacles, it wouldn't be as fun and intriguing. :scarytv: , sometimes you may feel like you want to turn away, but they always seem to pull you back in.  

keep the essay's and thesis coming!!!!! :thumbup:

Mark and Boy's convo at 4:14....it gets you thinking :pervie:
credit:CityloveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2BJy_hMEPc
(just a summary, not a detailed translation)
Mark was complaining about how he hasn't seen P'Boy for a long time and that he doens't even talk to them in their LINE group
Boy said, Mark is never free, he has to go eat with this person and that person...(LOL Mark's face)....then he said that their 4Hua jai group they go out and eat together, but i don't really have free time to go
Mark....He is like this, no one know's where P'Boy goes, it's always a secret he doens't tell anyone
Boy....sometimes i have work, or have it early the next morning, so i can't go....i'm not like Mark, sometimes he goes to eat with the group sometimes he.....mark interupts.....LOL

-----
Oh and the whole Pupa...Aff cheering is kinda  :facepalm:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^good one lol @kerobb 

However, I think Mark should be aware and careful of James Jirayu hahaha Look at that guy, leaning towards Chalida's head lol LMAO

@nark
I agree lol

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
I'm starting to think Mint really did visit Mr. Prin at the hospital!!! the pic she posted of the tamagotchi looks like the same one Mark has been caring for! the background wood paneling looks like the same in his hospital room. it might just be me but it's toooooo coincidence na! :) :) :) :) I put a comparison pic on my IG

Minty you SC my comment too haha Margie posted after me lol :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You see what I see in his hand ?

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/LP65IRsBVWs

He's busy making babies with Nong 5555 with the tamagotchi that is !!!

I feel more content knowing Mark is feeling better <3 His laughs makes me melt ! Eeekskskskssksks. He's livelier because some one came to visit him ahem heheh

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahah mint attacked mark with a photo of her own. U know they like to have photo battle with each other. Dtai dtai!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
For those who are participating in Marks bday video, please send me your videos by tonight or tomorrow. The deadline is already tomorrow. Thank you :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yeaterday I had a dream about Mark and Mint. Apparently I was Mint. ahaha jk.
But yes the stroy goes as like wizards and witches. Mint was bad at first but feel in love with Mark. THe thing is
in my dream those pink little round fubry was in my dream also. I remeber holding it. THat was like so power with mark and mint. hahah
Also boy and Nadech was in there . when they found out mint was bad they try to kill her. Mark didn't want to kill her but he had too Boy grab the sword and stab Mint. But the thing is, Mint can use any thing that look like a mirror and disappear. SO she disappear. Mark was sad. My phone woke me up and i didn't get to finish the drama in my dream hahaaha.

hippo

sarNie Adult

cr: mint's ig......."Summer"

it sure is hot! LOL. 
i'm pretty sure Chalida was doing a fashion shoot. 
what was Prin doing there?
ch3 had their "wai Kroo" in the morning...I'm not sure if chalida was there or not, but Mark was.
sooo....?????hrmmmmmmmm
being in the pic, just the two of them is not enough for Mark?! he has to be touching her toO? eheheheheheheheh :wink:

she looks hot in this pic! cr her ig.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
As soon as I saw at that pic, I had a huge smile ! Eheheh he sure is having the time of his life. No wonder I didn't see him like Nongs pic ^ 555 because he watched her live @her photoshoot 555 ahah jk ! From what I've been seeing on IG, Nong wasn't there ><" I bet Mark couldn't wait to be with his Nong lol this pic was def after the
ceremony ;p But idk how he and Nong met ?

I see isopraxism :)

Thanks for sharing hippo <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Red orange is like her color or something. I hope she continues to keep her hair like that at least for another year LOL I am jealous. I want her thick hair!!!