[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I feel like it will be so long until we see Chalida again since SJ will most likely be her only lakorn for this year - it's going to be a short one too. :(((((((((((((((((

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol the only lakorn I am watching is Khun Chai Toratorn, Jao Ying Taeng On, and Ruk Roi Lan. Mostly Jao Ying Taeng On. I haven't been catching up with Ruk Roi Lan. And Khun Chai Toratorn, I'm kind of disappointed in. Episode 1 was pretty boring that I mostly skipped some parts. However, Episode 2 looks interesting.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Hanbok
I feel sorry for him too. He probably feels like an outsider sometimes but he will find his true love soon after his older brother. Lol this is off topic.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I am really looking forward to ep four and ronnapee it's gonna be cute cause I can c that ronnaopee is a playful childish so far hahahahaha hope he act mature hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@narkrakdin24^^   yes. she took it to anywhere 5555.

@hippo 

like you wonder, from some sources, they said doctor prohibited anyone to visit mark, so chalida is the only one who visit mark when he was hospital. jett,ja, ann, ae just can sent flowers to hospital, but can't visit. 

I also remember chalida.upload that pic at night,  but you know, hospitals prohibit people visit in the night.so is mean......

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aww this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! :p p'Mark must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo PROUD!! eeh eeh It is sooooooooooooo NICE seeing everyone's faces.  I feel cheated bc I didn't show myself loooooool NEXT year for sure.  :kiss2:  :wink:  :wink:

Love the end. lool it threw a good laugh at me. haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
HA! i just had to laugh at this news!

apparently there was news that he is secretly dating a young teenager who is the granddaughter of 'Ajarn Mae' (a very famous and highly respected teacher of thailand)
He says that it was on the day he went to visit the Ronapee set and her dad was there, he was talking to his daughter using tango where you can see each other's faces and she wanted to talk to him, that's all. 
I find it hilarious (i don't even think that's the right word for it right now, but it will do) that something like this would make the news, yet they don't mention anything at all about how many times he visits the set and to see whom?
although i am used to it, it is very strange that there hasn't been an article about him going to see Chalida at set frequently, regardless of how close he is to the crew and Plengpanich family....if he can makes news about going to visit kim (and nadech) even though kim has a bf, eating with various girls...blah blah blah...it just makes it that much more suspicious how there hasn't been one little news article about it.  :shrug:  :scratchchin:

credit: pookidteungkhunna2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrReuhqByc

I'll be waiting and ready for your essay MINT! :popcorn:
Jimmieyoushi I will msg you back soon...... :yes:

I love it Smilez! you got some talent there! :thumbsup: good work and thank you so much for putting it all together so nicely :flowers:

ummm....i didn't hear about Chalida taking a role second to Kim or whatever it is, but I don't believe it!
I've been on this ship to long to believe all rumours relating to either of them :whistle:  . and of course thanks to the wonderful MINT and JIMMIEYOUSHIE, whom both always give us more truth and insights!  :worthy:  :worthy:
I don't even believe the lakorn ( i can't remember the name) that Kim and Nadech are rumored to be in is true. From memory Nadech only accepts one lakorn at a time and max 2 per year??? correct me if i'm wrong...and he is the Rising sun series, so i highly doubt that him and Kim will be confirmed in a lakorn together any time soon. I don't think it's impossible, seeing as the channel likes to pair kim with the same pra eaks over and over again, i just don't think this one is true.
Okkkaayyyy totally OT! i don't know how i got to talking about kim. LOL. 

anwayyyyyy back to Mteam.
yes they are very insync! both wishing Yaya HBD with them kissing her....Na ruk!

Oh OT again! but i really like Ronapee's character. now i can't wait to see it when it airs!!!!!

excited for the Ch3 soccer/football event this year. hoping to see all the girls beautifully dressed up and the guys on the field! go team Orange! eheheh 
Mark and Kim are singing a song for the opening. 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I am in love in Khun Chai Pee already! Cannot wait to see James Ma and Chalida together... another long wait! I miss her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo,
Thank you for sharing the news 555 I did see his zupzip magazine that had a caption read "new gf" ahahahha haahha who's next !? Lol wow that made to the news ! So ridiculous !!!! Smh ! The media becomes blind when it's M&M lol Thank you for joining this year'a bday video <3 I hope you're joining Nongs too hahaah :)