[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahahaj what a sneaky girl !

Does anyone know what mberserk did ?
Did his IG get hacked or something ?
I saw a lot of black and white pics of chalida ?
And some reports on IG. His IG is deleted now

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Here goes another teaser i made for fun. It's M&M's version of Yah Leum Chan with a spin of Sao Noi

enjoy

Here is M&M's version of Yah Leum Chun. 

Synopsis:

Saengchai went to work in the country side where he fell in love with a country girl Maysayakun. At that time his grandmother wanted him to marry her friend's daughter "Ritasara." Chai and Kun eloped together in a village where she gave birth to their son "Tawan." An accident happened at one of his job where he was sent to the hospital. Unfortunately, Chai couldn't remember anything. His grandmother had found him and engaged him to Sara. Kun set off to the City to find Chai. She uses her talent "ram," to find the love of her life. One day she performs at a grand hotel where she saw SaaengChai, her heart was broken when he didn't even take notice of her.

By the time she finds him, will he remember her and their son?

CR: applebehappy aeaclub for the pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJqeCq_4Yf4
WOW.......that was coincidental.....I was planning to a write a ff like this and I even had the posters done too LOL I guess we had the same imagination/idea/thinking. 

Anyway I enjoy the video ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez, the mberserk account on pantip was a fraud. I saw Chalida's mum and aunt commented on the ig too.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
the girl always like this way.......

@mint,  ok, I will later :kiss2:

Both M&M are soooo annoying hahaha. It's like they can't make up their mind on how secretive or revealing they want to be. I am still laughing at this btw. 5555555555555555555555 Mark's face barely made it into the camera. 55555555555555 This recent discovery also proved your hunch last year (or was it 2011? :scratchhead2:  )was correct after all. You didn't even need to see Mark's face to know Porshe made eye contact with him. 5555555555555555555555

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
about the girl Jealousy's face,we don't have so many oppprtunities to see, and she also more hidden than mark. but still some.....

we must all remember this moments, when mark teast, and intentionally praised kim, the girl just like.....

and then, let we see her body language..... and that moment you show me @mint:)

as we all know, kim was most afraid of butterflies. even this is just a joke, teasing. but I think I never seen chalida do like this to
yaya,right? Like you said mint, mteam always express their true emotions to a joke.

when they mention markim new lakorn.....

did you remrember that day, when markim promot pckk......someone comments on mark's ig "you happy ,I am also happy" 55555 

at the ch3 event, when mark teasing toey, look at the girl stiff smiles and body language.....5555  I also remember chalida
follow toey at the begining of 3nnt shoot, and commnts many times on toey's IG,but toey never reply to her.

----
just in the lakorn.do you think this stare to eye  is too fierce? over performance 55555

I remember mint's translate, when she was not at set, insider upload a photo eye with mark,then chalida required to upload her pic...her mean is too obvious.

when they are in star chat. no need said more.....look at chalida,she instantly becomes stiff everytime mark talk with eye (He also
deliberately)

then we got these......

-------

in another ex, did you remember in the event"take U home". mark also teast minp.and then, we saw what? in the restroom, why chalida sit with minp? minp was not in their group. chalida uploaded the pic with minp and the other girl at that night. and the next day, she upload the pic that mark just standing behind her. dom comment "wowww" in the pic. the another coincidence is, if we call that "coincidence" 55555 chat&mintnwa all in this pic. did you guy remember, back in 2011,chat and mintwa all in the news with mark. ok, we can say that all were coincidence. but why so much coincidences?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Jimmieyoushi
I kind sensed a hint of jealousy when Mint said "Lor ka?" when Mark said Kim was beautiful or something like that (haven't watched the video in a long time). It's the tone of voice you hear when a wife is challenging her submissive husband. (My aunt says that to my uncle everytime he says a girl is pretty 5555555+ then she becomes stiff afterwards.)
I sense that Mario knows a little bit of what's going on.... I wonder if he ever brought up MInt when with Mark and get that stiff position from Mark or death glare.... If so, hahahahahaha!! I'd love to see that in a movie/lakorn.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh....you gals never failed to make such observations and videos! ^_^  :heart:

*Keep up the good work!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Jealous Chalida is the cutest thing ever!  :dance1:
ip.smilez keep up the M&M fanmvs coming naa! You're so talented! Love your videos so much!  :thanks:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Jimieyoushie

Looking back, sometimes I feel amazed we have dug up so many complementary and supplementary evidence. If you had not discussed V'Day 2011 with me last week, I would not gave discovered one of Mark's death glares that should be noted in mteam history. 5555555555555 My findings in turn usually always confirm your previous interpretations.

I always say I observe them by accident but such discoveries are usually always stimulated by our conversations. I am still contemplating whether I should share some recent updates now or take the cautious approach like I usually do and wait for more development and share them 6-7 months later like usual again. 55555555555 After all, now, soon, or later - the truth is the truth - only people's perception will change.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@Jimmieyoushi
I kind sensed a hint of jealousy when Mint said "Lor ka?" when Mark said Kim was beautiful or something like that (haven't watched the video in a long time). It's the tone of voice you hear when a wife is challenging her submissive husband. (My aunt says that to my uncle everytime he says a girl is pretty 5555555+ then she becomes stiff afterwards.)
I sense that Mario knows a little bit of what's going on.... I wonder if he ever brought up MInt when with Mark and get that stiff position from Mark or death glare.... If so, hahahahahaha!! I'd love to see that in a movie/lakorn.
Me too! When I first heard her say that I thought she was pretty...mean to clearly say. But after thinking about it, maybe there was another reason...