[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you understand." 

nicely put

Thanks Mintwix! I was just thinking of you and here you are.."MISS YOU".. I was thinking.." If only mintwix was here, that you would understand and comprehend the situation."

unfortunately it's not "skim post. end" ...it's Skim post...post in reply taking things out of context and irreverent to the post

Always reasonable and articulate..Much Respect..my friend thanks for reading and understanding...I was just waiting for more replying saying "take your fight elsewhere" as I scratch my head

Yes it is a child playground and i'm not sure i'm in the league

I now understand more of  why you took the break

Thanks for the Mint news..(only news to trust)..I love her to play the tomboy role ...I like the character ...lewd, shrew, funny

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
i don't see the "resemblance" there can only be one mark...haha J.J doesn't do anything for me... i guess he doesn't "click" w/me
I think they meant personality and character-wise, to me, their looks does not resemble each other haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
spanky said:
"I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you understand." 

nicely put

Thanks Mintwix! I was just thinking of you and here you are.."MISS YOU".. I was thinking.." If only mintwix was here, that you would understand and comprehend the situation."

unfortunately it's not "skim post. end" ...it's Skim post...post in reply taking things out of context and irreverent to the post

Always reasonable and articulate..Much Respect..my friend thanks for reading and understanding...I was just waiting for more replying saying "take your fight elsewhere" as I scratch my head

Yes it is a child playground and i'm not sure i'm in the league

I now understand more of  why you took the break

Thanks for the Mint news..(only news to trust)..I love her to play the tomboy role ...I like the character ...lewd, shrew, funny

You know, there is an Ignore List we can use on AF. BUT. I don't use it. However, this does not mean I read every comment I see. Been here for a while so I know which ones to read, skim, skip or report. When a member whose comments I always read is responding to someone whose comments I usually DON'T read though... well then you know... I am sorta obligated to read them just to be fair. ;p

I also don't read comments in closed threads just because I see no point in reading something I can't PUBLICLY respond to. 555555555555555

Just letting this out in case some people sent me a message that I didn't respond back to because yes..... the online silliness is one of the few reasons why I need a break here and there.

Also, for my friends, I always choose option a. :)

Hanbok said:
So, Chalida is kind of giving us hint that she's playing in SBMT?

Even if she is giving us a "hint" I wouldn't trust her.

In regards to the interview again, I didn't think it was very important so I didn't translate it but anyone can always google translate it and understand the gist. Chalida just confirmed that she spoke with the elders and they want to give her the tomboy role.

narkrakdin24^^ said:
Ouiii I miss you ka!!! Miss this thread too. Hope there's more confirmation.

KT you guys too ja~~~

To me, there is no confirmation until they finish filming and ALSO airing the first episode all the way to the last episode. 55555555555555555555555

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/05/21/updatemint-comforts-her-fans-in-regards-to-timeline-aka-the-letter-2/

This is the final update from me. There will be no more updates on "Timeline" aka "The Letter 2" from me. I am even thinking there may be no point in updating anything about Chalida or M&M since everything seems to always change for them.  A few of you may understand why I say even if Chalida or Prin gives us "hints," I wouldn't take them seriously. It has been toooooo many times already where everything just turns upside down for them. I think when and if M&M reunite, it should be a surprise and we won't expect it. Any "hint" they give us somehow always turn into false hope. I am not being pessimistic but I have to say this in case some people become disappointed over and over again since sometimes I think we confuse optimism with wishful thinking.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ MINTWIX
:loool: airing of first to last ep!!!!! as confirmation

yes, it has come to a stage, where you can't believe everything they hint or say. 

saying that there is possibility that there will be work between them in the future, is of course true, they're at the same channel, in the same generation etc etc.....but it does not mean the near future. wanting to work together makes us happy, but it does not mean it is going to happen anytime soon. liking a picture or commenting on pictures, is not confirmation or clarity for us at all.....sometimes people just over think things a little to much and that's not just in AF, its everywhere, its also how and what the news feeds is presented to us

there are only few posts i read too, i usually read the first sentence of most post though, but some are just so repetitive. 
everyone has the right to say and read as they wish  :fanfic:  :D
i enjoy reading everyone's comments, ( well the one's i read) its just gets annoying when some keep saying things about their dream couple on every one of their posts. I don't think i go Mteam crazy in every forum :shrug: ..... so i'm not being hypicritcal....(not talking about Mteam by the way) biased much?! LOL
*meh I have enough real life stress and drama, so i try not to add to it. 

the clip could have been edited, so that's why we didn't hear about Chalida, like MINT said....but as she also said nothing is confirmed or final till they air it!  :lolyup: , i'm not to stressed or surprised....i'll be super happy if he stick's with Chalida because of the genre of the movie and James ji pairing, if not, there will be other opportunities....she's only 19, there's a long future a head of her. for all of them. 

with Mteam, Shit happens! and usually by the sounds of things they are the ones (*ahem she) ....but i'm not leaving this ship and will support their work and choices as much as i can, although i do admit i haven't been able to watch all of Mark's lakorns. 

well i guess we'll just have to wait for the surprise to happen. when they get to reunite. it may be another 2 years it may be 1  :shrug: ....its MTEAM the key words are WAIT AND PATIENCE! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not "celebrity" crazy who express my love for them and get defensive when ppl don't agree with me...

I do have issue when ppl misconstrue what I wrote and add words/meaning to my simple post. Sadly no one really reads the post (I have mention that before and use the Evidence from the written post) and don't comprehend the situation. I been posting more, but never crazy love post and lengthy post...it's usually short and simple and yet someone want to "ADD Words/meaning" to it and make it not what it is...it likes tarnishing me in a sense....I did enjoy posting and discussing things in a "adult" way but Mintwix gone soo....lol

Thanks again Mintwix for the insight about Mteam..always intuitive...I take it as a grain of salt...it's entertaining but i'm not putting my egg in 1 basket...i'll go "crazy" in a sense when The lakorn or movie is airing

lovestar

sarNie Adult
As much as I'm excited for the Letter 2, I really need a confirmation of the nang'ek. Recently, yaya had a fitting and James was there. I've always been curious about it since I didn't know what it was for but some are assuming its for the Letter 2. Figures, the rising hot male rookie plus the young generation hot actress. Not a surprise. Just have to wait for the confirmation.
Hope will never die guys. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. We'll just see if that's true or not

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yaya's Fitting Was For Khun Ja
James Just begged To  watch

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand Thai industry at all. I mean, I respect the choices that were made, but some are just beyond biased. 

Off topic;

For sure being a producer/director you would want the "hot" actresses and actors so the lakorn/movie/advertisement/etc will be successful. But what they don't care to think about is the feelings of the actress or actor that was linked for the project, but suddenly got rejected. I will feel deter for even continuing my career as an actress if it continue to happens; that is the human nature for being reject...not all though). It will be like they don't even want to give you a chance to shine or something.
I once recalled watching an interview, and someone said that the Thai media industries (Companies of Ch.3/7/5/etc) is fair. I think this is just a compliment in public.  
See, the 'love child' of a company always get the main role. Like Mint being Medtha's favorite, Kim being Maker Group's favorite, and Margie being P'Aof's favorite. I can name so on and so on.....
The truth is that Thai media love to support the 'Kookwan' couple a lot. And that is what annoys me when it comes to confirming actors for lakorns and seeing the same pra'nang almost over and over. This is why there are repeating pra'nangs working back to back. 

Compare Thai system to Korean's, Korean's system is much more fairer because you don't get to see reputations of pra'nangs all the time. It is rarely impossible seeing the same actress and actor together in Korean's drama/movie. Japanese's drama also. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lovestar said:
As much as I'm excited for the Letter 2, I really need a confirmation of the nang'ek. Recently, yaya had a fitting and James was there. I've always been curious about it since I didn't know what it was for but some are assuming its for the Letter 2. Figures, the rising hot male rookie plus the young generation hot actress. Not a surprise. Just have to wait for the confirmation.
Hope will never die guys. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. We'll just see if that's true or not
Yaya was doing a fitting for her lakorn with P'Por ka. James was there for a visit and begged the producer if he can watch so he kneeled down and crawled to watch the fitting hehehe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
like ur Nalida pix

Fairness doesn't exist ---- we strive for it.....that is life...we live...we learn...we get "luv"  hahah (diaper commercial)

The game of life kiddies....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:
like ur Nalida pix

Fairness doesn't exist ---- we strive for it.....that is life...we live...we learn...we get "luv"  hahah (diaper commercial)

The game of life kiddies....
Thx. Hehehe YaMaMiKi took my idea lol so i went searching for more Pics of Nalida and i got it hehehe.