[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
queenyeon said:
Mint is supposedly rumored to be in a lakorn with JJ and now Mark and Bella?
I'd be glad if both rumors are real tbh, finally a new nang'ek for Marky! 
as for M&M I'm sure in the future they'll get to be paired up in a lakorn, I'm affirmatively believing in that! We just have to be patient.. 
Yes I believe that too. Maybe M&M will have more love n kissing scenes since they'll be older

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mint is really a actress with bad karma, but I understand because she is still young, and they still want her acting to improve, and plus she is still young and maybe there was a lot of project linked to her, but she probably denied them because she didn't want to take a role as a bad women or playgirl or be in a Rated R scene just not yet. Maybe when she is 20-21 she'll accept those rose with other pra'ek (Meaning Mark) because she'll be a fully grown adultt because right now she is on;y 19 and still an teenager. And she wants to focus more in school too.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Then, that person that is doing those "black magic" ( I think that's what you guys mean, not Buddha, right? ) stuff is soooooooo stupid. Trying to make Chailda jobless and for no one to love her, but too bad 'cause I didn't fell into it, or it won't work with me!!!!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
loool at first I didnt understand what "black magic" was loool but I looked it up and it was similar to voodoo or spell or curse or so...lol

Mark and Mint sure did look cute there too bad we never saw those scenes!!

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes black magic is like people putting appellate and curse on you. Either good or bad luck. M&M look super cute together. Sign* Kuv nco nco Mteam na. I just have to speck Hmong. Lol but I do miss them :(

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Eh don't jinx it na? Or give haters ideas. Stuff like that is too dangerous to joke around about. Magic comes from evil. Add a d to evil and you get devil. Evil comes from devil.
I miss Mteam.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's amazing this thread still gets more daily views than many of the threads in the current lakorn section. I remember even long after the ban of nm2, this thread still gets about a 1000 views per day.

Khun Chai Ronnapi is airing within hours but somehow, I thought I should drop by here.

Anyone wants to discuss mteam and their various rumors?  In addition to only a few people, not many people are willing to engage in rigorous discourses. One of so many reasons why I lost interest in being the biggest contributor or even just simply keeping myself updated. The bigger the challenge the better. This is just my impulse doing the talk though. LMAO. In a couple of weeks, I won't have much time on my hands anymore. But just perhaps, my passion can be ignited again if someone's willing to challenge me or simply play devil's advocate.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
mintwix said:
Anyone wants to discuss mteam and their various rumors?  In addition to only a few people, not many people are willing to engage in rigorous discourses. One of so many reasons why I lost interest in being the biggest contributor. The bigger the challenge the better. This is just my impulse doing the talk though. LMAO. In a couple of weeks, I won't have much time on my hands anymore. But just perhaps, my passion can be ignited again if someone's willing to challenge me or simply play devil's advocate.

Anything? :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Anything. My memory may be a little rusty though and I may need help with some updates since I haven't followed them in every detail like I used to (they're too boring and predictable for my taste now lmao). However, feel free to go wild and crazy.

P.S. Not that I am expecting anyone to initiate a discussion though. Surprise me.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Anything. My memory may be a little rusty though and I may need help with some updates since I haven't followed them in every detail like I used to (they're too boring and predictable for my taste now lmao). However, feel free to go wild and crazy.

P.S. Not that I am expecting anyone to initiate a discussion though. Surprise me.
Me too haha I kind of lost updates about them too. It's too long to wait for them, but I'll still keep up with them once they're back to working together again. But at this time, I'm really interested in other couple now haha Raura (Ross & Laura) and their characters, Auslly (Austin & Ally) :) I know my age might already be out of date of having interests with a kid show and younger couple, but I don't mind cause I love what I love <3