[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think anyone done so much things for chalida as mint did. I don't think anyone has the right to judge her still be chalida fan or not. I don't think ridicule is mean we dislike someone.love something or someone will have many way. please more mature. no need to ask anyone did the same way as you.nobody can change anything, anyone's mind. nobody can really hurt anyone. nobody can really ban anything, or require anything. any star all be public figures,so being talked about, discuss, love or hate by fans all belong their presence of obligations and responsibilities.

otherwise, you can to advise her not to be a star.55555.then there will no body to say anything for her. but in fact, anyone in anywhere, without any possibility of not being talked about,even scolding. this is normal.

in another hand, when you ask others, ask yourself whether you also did the samething for some other stars? I don't like double standards.

if you feel no good, please ignore. in fact, we are doing the same to endure manything we dislike to watch.
If you want to debate, I like you to show more practical details. not just childish rant.

about you mentioned chinese fandom, I don't remember how long ago I have been comment on that, it must be a long,
long time ago.555555 

@mint
If you don't posted this pic, I will never see this.55555. mteam's recent event just make me laugh.....and then,you
show us this pic, just determine my feeling:) seems like I have a lot want to say, but I am also too  lazy for them.55555.

PS:Slander and provocation in anywhere anytime. sometime, I admire those fake fans:)

@ImQueen
ok, in a short, because they are "jing". So they have emotions. like I said before, they can't as other pairs always show happy in public, this will affect their work. influence brokers make money.so, proscribed. Of course, if we discuss the details, which will involve a lot.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
我从不否定她以前对CHALIDA所做的一切,你也不用张开就骂,我没骂任何人,包括你,你对你自己做了些什么,自己知道,如果你觉得你能通过外粉来黑到CHALIDA,我觉得你不会成功,就因为CHALIDA没按你的想法走下去,你就这么黑她吗?你不觉得太过分吗?到底她做了什么这么让你生厌,用不着踩着她来抬高你的MARK.我不认为喜欢一个明星,是以谩骂她来喜欢的.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mint, someone think I can let you to anti chalida.5555555.I think I need thank her, so praise me.55555555. If I can control you, I will too proud,555555555555555.

@fanchen

I don't think I have any communication with you lately.I also don't remember I comment anything in your famdom. I am too busy. even there, I am also come too less.in fact, I want to ask you, what can I get if I anti her? 5555555.I am sorry I really can't understand. If you are not childish delusions, I call this slander.

PS: in any place, have their's rules. please observe.in english forum. please write english. otherwise, I doubt your purpose.555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know, I was willing to end this discussion but you're obviously determined to judge me and make me feel guilty for being so honest and blunt - by suggesting that I have somehow turned into some kind of bad person compared to "how I was before." Let me turn this language and tone against you then.

You said you won't say anything if I hadn't said anything "bad" about Chalida. So you really are the type of fan who can only consume blind love towards your idol. Fans who only see my merits when I can benefit you with some translations here and there. I am nothing but a tool these types of ungrateful fans. When I say something you don't like, you then turn your backs on me.

You must be kidding yourself if you think I have no grounds for calling Airhead Girl, Airhead Girl. All these times, I called her this without substantiating it with concrete details because I cannot NOT ACKNOWLEDGE something so obvious but at the same time I do not want to embarrass her. You want me to substantiate my claim and remove all doubt? Is that what you want me to do? Because I can do that and none of the moderators here will close this thread to protect Chalida's image the way they protected their sister forum last year. If they will close it, it will be for another reason.

You worship Airhead Girl so much you insult others by assuming we have no "reason" for saying the things we say. Chalida's lack of self-respect is so obvious even her most devoted fans other than myself will secretly admit it if not publicly. Because I am always the first one who's willing to vocalize anything around here -- or anywhere for that matter -- you seem to be under the impression that I am the only one who sees Chalida for what she really is. If you want to ignore Chalida's contradictory and childish behaviors, you can do so but do not expect everyone else to also turn a blind eye. 

@Jimieyoushie

To be fair, at first, I supposedly made you say bad stuff about Chalida and now  you can control me ....   Wow.

Why do I always feel like such a controversial figure around here. It's like the price of fame or something. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I like this thread a lot. No. Love. Was that random? lol. mintwix you're funny. but i agree with you about being open-minded. because p'nat is not here, i will speak for her. "Airhead?! Ahahaha!!" i think thats what she would do after spending most of my time and life with her. XD 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hahah fans from the same fandom having arguments. Haven't seen that before... Well I guess it will always happen.
Anyways I'm surprised no one has spazzed about that pic!! I love how mark is behind chalida. It's like they were meant to be like that.
I browsed through other pics on IG and that supachai guy was there as well. Ugh.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
roselovesice said:
Hmm. Doesn't this look familiar. 555

Credit: Kim's IG
Haven't been on this thread for awhile, but M&M I miss them. Seeing them together at thus event, she was so pretty. Mark still gives her the stares. KT mm!!! Awwhhhhh the gang I was just watching Pathapee Leh Ruk! KT 4HJHKK

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@maiKair Send my love to Nong Nati na.

@Val

No one here argues as much as Jimie and I. We just do it privately that's all. Believe me, my most serious discussions and longterm debates happen with Jimieyoushie. Although we seem to agree on so many things on the surface, there are also things we argued so deeply about. Perhaps the difference between these public contention is that we do not get emotional, dramatic, or try to insult each other.

I think Jimieyoushie and I only had a few public ones and they were nothing. In the end, we are still friends and respect each other.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
@maiKair Send my love to Nong Nati na.

@Val

No one here argues as much as Jimie and I. We just do it privately that's all. Believe me, my most serious discussions and longterm debates happen with Jimieyoushie. Although we seem to agree on so many things on the surface, there are also things we argued so deeply about. Perhaps the difference between these public contention is that we do not get emotional, dramatic, or try to insult each other.

I think Jimieyoushie and I only had a few public ones and they were nothing. In the end, we are still friends and respect each other.
Oh wow that's surprising. I would have thought that besides ipsmilez, the other good friendship you had on asianfuse was with Jimieyoushie.
However, the more you argue, the more you understand each other. It's a way of clarifying things in the relationship and it seems like you two have grown closer with the debates and arguments. 
Well, I'm not one to say since i come here every so often

cr bow_benjawan

fannychen

sarNie Egg
DONT WANT TO AGRUE ANYMORE,BUT THE TIME WILL TELL THE TURTH .EVEN YOU DONT TRANS ANYTHING ,IT DOESNT MEAN THAT WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING .MAYBE I GET THE IMFORMATION ABOUT CHALIDA IS LESS THAN YOU,BUT I DO KNOW HOW IS CHALIDA IS ,MAYBE I CANT SAY MORE DUE TO MY POOR ENGLISH. BUT ASK YOUSELF ,HAVE YOU CHANGE AFTER YOU TALK TO SOMEONE ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Harsh love harsh love na.....

As a Chalida fan, there are many things I like and dislike about her lol

It's been a long tiring road haah sorry I am being so vague :p but yhea It was nice seeing the gang back together again for Margie's bday <3 oh how I miss those good ol' days....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hrmmm. First, you blamed me for the alleged "bad things" Jimieyoushie supposedly said in Chinese forums and now you're basically insinuating I should blame Jimieyoushie for "changing" me.....  

I'm just curious, in your mind, what happened first? Who influenced who first? Just a purely rhetorical question since you said you do not want to "argue"...... Somehow... it's like our friendship is forbidden, Jimieyoushie. 55555

Although you might not have confidence in your English, if you try to convey your thoughts and feelings, I think we will all try to understand. There is no need to rush. But whatever eh. We're not even discussing MTEAM or Chalida/Prin anymore. I am not interested in making myself THE topic of the discussion. You have your opinions about ME and Jimieyoushie. THAT. IS. OKAY. Like I said, if you don't want to argue, I suggest you skip and ignore my post. There are so many people on this forum who I ignore when I know they have a history of making stupid, disagreeable, and esp hypocritical comments. Feel free to ignore me if my posts bother you so much. I will do the same if it is necessary to avoiding unwanted conflict. 

@Val

I saw what you did there. You changed "relationship" to "good friendship." For those who follow this thread, I mean actually register to follow this thread haha, when you check your emails the original messages are shown but not the edited ones. Totally OT. ;)

@bellher @maiKair Thx girls.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What an "interesting discussion" going on in here. 555 jk 

Honestly, I agree with Mintwix that every fan should always be open-minded to all the critics, and so forth, that they hear and see about their favorite star. If you want to believe what you want to believe (and be stubborn..?), so be it. Everyone has their own opinions after all.
For me, I just ignore it a majority of the time and try not to be a hypocrite because I, myself, have called a lot of my favorite daras name and whatever. 555 I don't think it's wrong to have a love-hate relationship with them as a fan. I have it all the time. I love Mark yet I hate him also alongside Chalida. Plus a lot of the other daras! HAHAHHA. It's like riding a a roller coaster. 555

By the way, FREEDOM OF SPEECH! 555 I don't even know what I'm talking about. 555555+

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix no problem. And am i the only one who likes debate here? Hehehehe. Good at writing. Suck at speech. Are there any fan clips of mteam in shell helix event? Or anymore pictures of mteam at p'gie's (margie) party? Happy birthday to her and happy late birthday too p'boy, and also happy birthday to p'ploy (mark and bella's friend or is it their manager too?).

fannychen

sarNie Egg
I do not know how deep understanding between you and Jimieyoushie ,  I know her, from the begin we like MM, like CHALIDA, we go through a long way, she was my good friend, she also likes CHALIDA and  love  MM, and then because of  PUPAA ,she start to hate CHALIDA, I was looking over a step by step, now she has not  any opinion on the China Forum, so I dont want to say this history anymore, maybe what  you discussed with her about CHALIDA information, not the same thing that she said in our China forums ,  I think that two people discussing something, two people's ideas will affect both sides. No matter what is the result.

i dont know she change you or not, only you know, but maybe you change the attitude to Chalida, I was very calmly to discuss my love  for CHALIDA , I do not blindly to love CHALIDA, she also has something i  like and do not like . But I see her shining place. Rather than her shortcomings, this is the way I love her. maybe it is not the same way you like her, but that's okay. If we really like CHALIDA, and time will prove everything.