[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

janoro

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
Heeeeeey! I saw something in the wiki, in the NNS page. In the Trivia portion it says

"Urassaya Sperbund reported recently that she wouldn't film with James anymore, this may be her first and last with him."

Is this true? Or is someone pulling our leg?  :eyetwitch: Someone better correct it asap if it's not true!
I think this is just one of those false rumors that came out before NNS aired on TV.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Happy Sunday

Picture credit as tagged

https://www.facebook.com/yayajames.jyclub/videos/1032198820125764/

jirassaya_jyclub "สิงห์ซุ่มมุมวงกบ" <<< ฉายานี้ของพี่หนึ่งแบบไม่ต้องสงสัย 5555 .... จองวงกบทุกสถานที่ กร๊ากกก!!!!! #แซะเมนคืองานของติ่ง
@jirayu_jj @urassayas @michelleunknown #jamesjirayu #jirayu_jj #jamesji #jamesjigallery #yaya #yayaurassaya #urassayas #jirassaya #jyclub #Nuengnaisuang2015

Credit owner

sarNie Adult
I was watching the first episode again this morning and I noticed something. The song that plays in the background during the ballroom scene when Neung enters while Poom is talking to her friends is "Besame Mucho," (kiss me much/kiss me a lot) a standard Spanish song (also often used in ballroom dancing). I guess they were kind of sticking to the "kiss" theme. I searched the translation of the lyrics online and I think it applies to Neung's feelings when he saw Poom for the first time and got smitten (before she left him and ran away that is.  :lmao3: )  here it is: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/besame-mucho-kiss-me-much-more.html

The song they play when they are dancing (and Poom leaves Neung in the dance floor) is also a familiar song, but I just can't quite place it yet. It's similar to Once upon a dream, but it's not it. Does anyone know? 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Poom and Khun Chai singing Way back into love
http://youtu.be/Yv4wWFI9Jcs

Listening to Nam sing, made me miss this song he sung, one of the first few thai songs i loved! He was quite charming in here :p
http://youtu.be/IRNfa_8u9AE

sarNie Adult
I love Yaya's voice! She doesn't sound like a professional singer, but she sure can carry a tune. She sings better than James Ji live, definitely. I love Namm! But I'm kind of sad that the event didn't have Yaya and James Ji  :teary:  even if I think by this time, people are sick and tired of hearing them sing Joob. (I personally am not yet sick and tired of them singing it! hahahahaha I hope they can sing an English duet too like Namm and Yaya.) 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Both James and Yaya have beautiful voices, very soothing and pleasant to listen.     

Many pages back someone posted an article and pictures of a very famous and legendary Thai actress named Petchara Yaowarat.   She is in her early 70? and had acted in more than 400 films and lakorns.    She was blind more than 30 years ago (don't know what was the cause).    Her husband, a very famous Thai singer who also sang NNS songs for the old versions, said his wife loved to watch NNS.   She would get ready every Wed & Thur, cuddled her pillow and listened happily to NNS.   She asked her husband if James was a handsome guy and her husband said, "He is as handsome as me"  

At Pantip, a very popular Thai social forum, someone is writing a fan fiction for James and Yaya called  A Plot for Jirassaya.   NNS had been on the popular threads for a long time even though the lakorn had ended already.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
From diehard fan of Jirassaya ✌✌

a_daru "วั น พุ ธ คิ ด ถึ ง เ ท อ" ❤ กู๊ดมอเนงวันจิรัสยาครัช ✌ #เมื่อไหร่จะมีข่าวละครคู่กันสักทีน้อ พวกเราก็ดั้ยแต่รอกานไปเถ๊อะ!! หู้วววววว..วววว Pls.jirassaya return #love u both!! #jirassaya #jyclub #jirayu_jj #urassayas #Keep fighting #friedshiplastforever #nuengnaisuang2015
THANKS TO THE OWNER OF PiC.//
Edited by @a_daru

Credit IG a_daru

sarNie Adult
I hope someone would translate what happened. Hehe. They are just so adorable together. James is either really shy around Yaya or he has a crush on her or both.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I've read somewhere in james interview that yaya is his ideal type (his exact word was if he was to court a girl it would be someone with yaya's personality) but I don't know how true it is as I can't remember exactly where it came from. Or maybe it was my wishful thinking??

sarNie Adult
I dunno, maybe it's around the same time when he said his nickname for Yaya is angel because all the guys in Thailand love her, or something to that effect? I really like seeing James JI and Yaya onscreen, even though admittedly i'm still a hardcore Jiranee shipper. I think I'm ready to see them as siblings in a lakorn in the future, though seeing them again as a couple also would not hurt!  :lol: . Hopefully one where they're nice to each other instead of fighting all the time. AAAHHH but i'm conflicted. they also looked good when they were fighting with each other. *sigh* I just want to see them together again. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I totally get what you mean. I like seeing them interacting with each other whether in a romantic or friendship way.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's more pictures from the Morning Show - BTS of NNS.

Many fans are extremely happy and thanked Khune Sorayoot the host profusely for sharing this clip.    The fans said they finally have the opportunity to get together by commenting on this latest clip.

Jellyfish and 040156, both of you ladies were right.    Someone might translated that article somewhere, but I think I also translated it here many pages back.     I think James really admires and likes Yaya a lot.    When asked what is your type or specification, celebrities usually will answer, " I don't have a type or specs, as long as that person is nice, loves family, etc. "      When James J was asked about his type, he said he likes someone like Yaya because she is confident, she knows exactly what she wants, and she has accomplished a lot.     Even though James is a guy but he has many feminine quality, and I think he admires Yaya for her bravery and perseverance.   She got stung by the jellyfish and swam to the shore by herself and performed at the Give Me Five Concert the next day or two.    James is an actor but singing and dancing are his passions.   Yaya can sing and dance well and the gal can rock on stage.

I thought it was cute when they were not filming and James always tried to get Yaya's attention to the point that Yaya asked him " James, are you the type of person who lacks affection? "

credit to Pantip

sarNie Adult
Bwahahahahaha and he goes to pester her like a puppy!! But Yaya's nickname for him is puppy right? So that means she's not completely annoyed with him. (and perhaps finds him a little cute and adorable? Who wouldn't love puppies?!) even though James Ji isn't as close to her as he is with Bella, I feel like James and Yaya are also "close" in a different way. Oh I wish there would be more Jirassaya fans who'd spaz out with us here.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
They have nicknames for each other.     She called him a big puppy and he called her an angel on earth.    James is closer to Bella because she was his first N'ek in lakorn and they are koojin.   I felt that when James was with Yaya in public he was more reserve and kinda careful around her.    

Like Jellyfish mentioned, James also said he likes Yaya's personality.     James is young and playful; Yaya is a tomboy and playful also.   She can be goofy and funny and doesn't worry if she would look silly.    People even said they felt sorry for Pa Jeaw, the director because he had to work with "the two monkeys" on the set.

I just learned more about James because of him playing with Yaya in NNS and I like him so far.     I like that he gave answers out of the box and not typical and politically correct.    When asked which actresses is the prettiest?    Most actors would say, "Each actress is beautiful in her own way and each is unique in her own ways. "     

At the Today show for NNS, the host asked James which lady is the prettiest:  Noey, Michelle, or Yaya?

James answered, " In this case, allow me to be the prettiest."      Yaya complimented him and said good answer.

I also like his sense of humor.     When people said he is good looking, he asked them if he was good looking when he was born or when he first woke up in the morning, lol.