[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

dariey

sarNie Adult
i really don't mind about that but sometimes when those stuff get overboard it can overshadow what new pranang want to give to lakorn watcher or opportunity they might be given individually.feel pity for them and people around them too coz i think even they just laugh off those words and question it still can hurt them.

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
Yaya's acting is getting better and better especially in RS2. I love it more when she is acting with Nadech or having couple events together. Watching them makes my life a joy, their perfect chemistry, give their all in their work resulting in excellent Yadech works, like in RS2, only unfortunate there were so many side characters, and their Give Me Five concert is proof enough of their more than. excellent chemistry.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I think chemistry is subjective; there are so many koojins/kookwans that I don't feel anything special about. 

anyway, that's bit OT. I agree, I, too, feel their reluctance. I just hope it won't affect the lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awesome! They have resumed filming after a 1 month long New Years break. It is about 90% finished and should be aired in the first half of this year, so maybe in a few months I assume. Everyone excited??

dariey

sarNie Adult
excited too but for the cast only.since this is remake for 3rd time (for god sake..) and also not my cup of tea genre i'm not going to put high hope on this one.i'll just enjoy when it air..^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
I really wish they would give yaya more womenly role. Look at kim and them, they all got to play something different and more serious role while yaya is stuck with kidish role. I can't seem to finish most of her lakorn unless its with nadech but even.their last one suck.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
I really wish they would give yaya more womenly role. Look at kim and them, they all got to play something different and more serious role while yaya is stuck with kidish role. I can't seem to finish most of her lakorn unless its with nadech but even.their last one suck.

lol me too. I love Yaya but I really would like her to take on a more challenging role too but oh well. I'm actually excited for this one simply for the pretty clothing and the pretty cast.

I don't know but I think James and Yaya will match well for some reason.

dariey

sarNie Adult
update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQANZOs2JtY

not a fan of james,just so so but he being silly here.poor the guy got beat by yaya lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7gpF-klik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AkQBal30M

love anyama photos.she always have unique focus for her pic.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]p'neung and pum hand..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]cr aebrian,anyama,jome_sukol,paajaew,artit_sethakorn,noey_chotika,mamthitima,daran_thitakawin
[/SIZE]

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much dariey for constantly update this thread.    NNS is about 90% done so we probably get to see this sometime in the spring.

That was very sweet of Yaya to give NNS staffs or cast blankets for new year.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
James looks is not something i usually swoon over, but i think im warming up to him. He is one of those rare guys who looks better in normal clothes then in a suit hehe. I like this look of JJ alot better.

Love Anyama's photography

dariey

sarNie Adult
agree.he better with casual wear and of course without that neat nerd hair.gosh that hair style make his face so round.

update

beautiful shoot of michelle..

frenemy who always compete..lol

cr aebrian,anyama,gabump

cr noeychotika,aebrian,ployptk,anyama