[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

Not sure about the slap kiss scenes then .. hehe..... but we could see what a woman would do if her lover forgets her...... NO IDEA.. Probably more of slaps rather than kisses..... I dont know..... what would be your guess.... WHAT WOULD A WOMAN DO IN GRGR SCENARIO?????? Boggles my mind..

I have to say that women are much more patient and brilliant ... they would think for ages before attempting a rawr scene on our poor pra-ek.., hahhaa lol...

probably a woman would beat up :numchuck: the guy rather than kissing him. :kiss3: ..... hmm in this case Yaya should play Saichon/ Charles and Jj should play Nangfah/ Falada :heart: .. atleast then she would get to beat Jj coz she couldnt do it with the character Poom :smack: . haha :loool:
Maybe a woman would beat up the evil sister Prea..In this gender switching case " brother"...... She would beat the hero's brother so he wont cause any problem ... and she will beat the hero and he would remember everything ... PROBLEM SOLVED :dance1: .. WOMEN are smarter. :pervie:  :heart:

P.S Then maybe instead of tying him to the chair (they way Charles ties her to the chair using his tie) she would whip him left and right. :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
UPADTED PREVIOUS POST

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

Not sure about the slap kiss scenes then .. hehe..... but we could see what a woman would do if her lover forgets her...... NO IDEA.. Probably more of slaps rather than kisses..... I dont know..... what would be your guess.... WHAT WOULD A WOMAN DO IN GRGR SCENARIO?????? Boggles my mind..

I have to say that women are much more patient and brilliant ... they would think for ages before attempting a rawr scene on our poor pra-ek.., hahhaa lol...

probably a woman would beat up :numchuck: the guy rather than kissing him. :kiss3: ..... hmm in this case Yaya should play Saichon/ Charles and Jj should play Nangfah/ Falada :heart: .. atleast then she would get to beat Jj coz she couldnt do it with the character Poom :smack: . haha :loool:
Maybe a woman would beat up the evil sister Prea..In this gender switching case " brother"...... She would beat the hero's brother so he wont cause any problem ... and she will beat the hero and he would remember everything ... PROBLEM SOLVED :dance1: .. WOMEN are smarter. :pervie:  :heart:

P.S Then maybe instead of tying him tot he chair (they way Charles ties her to the chair using his tie) she would whip him left and right. :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Bieluvr said:
lol. You guys are so funny. But in that case, I see nothing wrong with a girl kissing the p'ek, but if p'ek slaps n'ek, there's a problem. Let's have her slap him and kiss him. Hahaha. Slap him for forgetting and kiss him to make him remember. :)

OMGGGGGGG YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME LAUGHING OUT SO HARD!!! Your imagination is amazing ROFL!!! somebody should write a fan fic out of this for real!!
Its hilarious when you switch the genders because the revenge methods would be different, mostly u can't have nang ek man handle/overpower our pra ek plus James is so huge like that LOL, unless she's like a mafia gang or something. If Saichon was a woman, she would probably be a rich heiress and literally would try anything to destroy Fah (who is a man now LOL) In any way, it is convenient since she can still seduce Prae (now is the brother LOL) to make our pra ek jealous lmfao! I personally would love if Fah as a man, to have a fiance of some sort of girlfriend, then we can have some real cat fight. Oh god you don't even know how much I love revenge dramas lol. I agree with you guys on the idea that I also find it refreshing to if the nang ek tied the pra ke on the chair (like Charles did  to Fah) and even force kisses him LMFAOOO OMG WHAT AM I SAYING IM SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW DUDE

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
YAY YAY YAY!! Tonight is the night. I shall go rewatch episode 11 to refresh my memory.
I'm liking all the ideas you ladies are pitching in for the new lakorn

sarNie Adult
You guys are so cute, just as cute as Jirassaya! I'm gonna miss you all. Sadly I can't fangirl with you guys tonight because I'm in the middle of a thunderstorm and I'm afraid to open my computer. But anyway, I am also sad and excited at the same time! Hopefully this series gets subbed in the near future. I also hope and pray that Jirassaya would team up again so we could all happily fangirl together again. I'm sending you all cyber hugs xoxo.

ayseguls92

sarNie Egg
Hello!
it ended.I'm so sad:(
I really loved this couple.I hope James and Yaya get another lakorn together :kiss3: 
I don't understand Thai but still I watched :crush: 
anyone who understand can you please translate the last part??? 
If I'm not mistaken she call him P'neung eventually awww :blush: 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
rose92 said:
Hello!
it ended.I'm so sad:(
I really loved this couple.I hope James and Yaya get another lakorn together :kiss3: 
I don't understand Thai but still I watched :crush: 
anyone who understand can you please translate the last part??? 
If I'm not mistaken she call him P'neung eventually awww :blush: 

Hi I translated for you na!! :) ITS AN AMAZING ENDING AND A REALLY GREAT EPISODE!!!! AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

*Poom runs away and Neung chasing her*
N : Poom, wait! Poom wait for me!
P : I'm happy for you! That your leg can walk normally now! So you don't have to fake it anymore!
N : Poom, I told you I'm sorry. *he addresses himself as Pee*
P : Hathairat! Please call me by my full name! Because we are not close enough for you to call me by my nickname. And one more thing, I only have two brother and sister, that's P'Poo and P'Pen.
N : Don't be like this, Poom. Don't be angry with me (Pee) na ka. I told you I am sorry. Poom, please listen to me. I love you (Poom). I've always loved you. I love everything about you. I love everything about Hathairat. *He said something about the things he loved about her, sorry I don't understand the words* No matter how many times you want me to say it, a thousand times, I'm sure about this, that I love you. About me faking/acting to lie to you, it's because I want to hear you say it, that you love me too. But right now, I don't want to hear it anymore. Because everything that you've done, has already told me that you love me, everyday, every minute. Told me every moment, that your love, will always have worth for me. I know that it doesn't come easily, and Poom doesn't give it to anyone easily. Our engagement last time, might have happened without any real intention, that made you doubt me. *he kneels down one knee* But today, right now, this Anawat, I will only be with Hathairat. You're the woman who made me know what is true love. I will love, and take care of you, give you the love that you gave me, will you marry me?
P : Yes. I will marry P'Neung.
*she takes out the ring from her pocket and he puts it on her finger, he kisses her hand*
N : Don't take the ring off again na. 
P : I love you.
N : I love you more.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
YAYA WATCHING NNS in POMPEII hahahahahaha credits @urassayas

CRedits @nuengnaisuang2015 Latest photo

chaitra

sarNie Adult
IMMASINGAHOLIC i posted your translation in the comment section of youtube and credited it to you. I hope you dont mind babe... just wanted to help the international fans.... Thank you so much for you superfast translation :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
WELCOME TO HEADLINES TODAY:

In our top story THE LEGACY OF THE RUNNING NANG-EK CONTINUES....Be it Fai, Saichon, Charles, Athit, Ryu or the latest being Neung..No one was a match for the ultimate Nang-ek:Yaya Urassaya. Every woman needs to learn this self defense mechanism. Let's hear it from the lady herself..

Reporter: Khun Yaya... How ?? How have to managed to maintain this unbeatable record :eyetwitch: ?

Yaya: (smiling) Oh.. that's nothing kha... Just stomp their foot real hard and push them at the same time :gungirl: ... ta-daaa :thumbsup:

Reporter: Come on... It is definitely not as easy as you say it. Please tell us what is the secret behind your success :pervie: ...

Yaya: (looks into the camera and smiles) I just do some Yoga kha :rockon: ... That is my fitness regime....

Reporter: Ladies you have heard from the woman of the hour... Time to bend it like Yaya :worthy: ....

In our second story we have the man who is the only person to fake a fracture first and then get taste of a real fracture.. Haha... Khun Neung (JamesJi)... A.k.a the guy who just experienced the wrath of our running Nang-ek.

Reporter: Khun Neung krup.... Please tell us... does it really hurt???

JamesJi: Oye.... you have no idea krup...Hurts sooooo much... :no:  :faint:

Reporter: So Khun Neung... Why on earth did you go back to your bad-ass techniques and steal kisses from Khun Poom :kiss3: esp. when you knew you would be messing with " Running Nang-Ek Yaya" who has an unbeatable record.. I mean come on.. Khun Nadech himself has been trying from past 5 years, in every lakorn... also 4 times in GRGR itself..The "Fire in Fai", "Sweetest boy next island Saichon", "The storm in Charles", "Saint Athit", " Naughty underworld Yakuza RYU" were no match for her so . Why :crazy:  .. why on earth did you try it :shrug: ???

JamesJi:  (laughing) I thought Badass Neung might be a match krup but sadly no. :lmao: .. (ushering) She has a heavy foot... :shutup:  :whistle:

Reporter: Ok .. But when she stomped your foot and ran away why did you have to follow her krup? You could have just put the plaster for some use, but instead you pulled off your plaster and just followed her :eyetwitch:  .... In a cycle... :scooter:
:eyetwitch:
JamesJi: What to say krup :whistle: ... everyone knows that I love all my scenes with favorite Nang-Ek P'Yaya :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: . So I had to follow her. :wink:

Reporter: That is so true :bhehe: ... The world knows it now. Hehe.... BUT not bad.. not bad at all... Ultimately you gave up on all your badass ways and finally turned into and calm, sweet Neung :wub: .... That last speech just bought so much joy. :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: .

JamesJi:  Haha... yes krup I had no choice but to surrender myself to Khun Poom... But Khun Poom is much more brilliant than me krup :wink: ... She conveniently hid the ring and got it out at the right moment :pervie: . So we SEALED THE DEAL TWICE...(laughing) Nang-Ek always WINS :rockon:  ...

Reporter: haha that is true.... I just forgot to mention one thing...... Your favorite Nang-Ek is standing behind you and has just heard everything you said about her :whistle: .. esp..you talking abput her "heavy foot" :bhehe:  :coverlaf: .

JamesJi: (running away) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao:

Yaya: (furious and chasing him ) Jamessssssssssssssss...COME HERE :whip:

JamesJi: (still running) P'Yaya.................... I soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry :cry1:

Yaya: (still chasing) A No.10 ...Stop there right now..... :smack:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehehehe JUST KIDDING... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

I need to calm myself down before I write my views for the last episode.. I'm sad and happy all at the same time... These two need to reunite.... have a good night ladies... :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:HAPPY ENDING INDEED :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Step

Mrs James Ma
yaya posted this 
Happy ending :) ขอขอบคุณทุกๆท่านที่ติดตามหนึ่งในทรวงนะคะ ขอบคุณพี่แหม่มและป้าแจ๋วมากๆคะที่ได้ให้โอกาศหนูได้สวมบทบาทคุณปุ้ม ขอบอบคุณทีมงานหนึ่งในทรวงทุกๆท่านด้วยนะคะที่ทำให้การทำงานทุกวันสนุก️ และขอขอบคุณนักแสดงทุกๆท่านเช่นกันคะที่ช่วยให้คุณปุ้มเป็นตัวละครที่สมบูญ ขอบคุณเจมส์ด้วยนะคะสำหรับทีมเวอร์คและที่ให้ญ่าเเกล้งตลอด #biglovetoallviewersandteamna ka #nuengnaisuang

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I'm really sad it ended. ITS BEEN A GREAT RIDE. this lakorn is so goooooodddd!!! I'm not used to not waiting for another episode of NNS!!! They should have done a wedding for Poom and Neung... ITS NOT ENOUGH!! I need more sweetnesssss!!! I NEED JIRASSAYA, I have shipped them so hard and there is no turning back lol!!