[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Credit to Pantip
I wonder if they will keep this as a period lakorn.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
It would be cool if they remake it into a modern theme, even though yaya would look stunning in those period dresses.

Thanks for the pics/vdos and cookies for subbing  :kiss2:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
Thank u cookiies cant wait to see yaya in period drama and so prim and proper, ur sub will make all the difference

Really cookiies! I can't wait for you to sub this! :) And I love the photo! :) <3
Key: I can't wait to see her in it as well, super excited ^^
misstaceythao: I promise that i will sub this one :D 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I can't for the fitting either and also to see who else is casted in here... Fitting should be sometime this month but no exact date yet. I have been rewatching the janie-ken version ... Still love it however there are moments when I press the ff button. With paa jaew directing there are sure to be some staring moments.
Anyone following the neungnaisuang IG will have seen one of the latest post of a photo of the writers work. She's up to part 10. I think it's been modified and she says that yaya and james match the characters or the characters match them

fanny

sarNie Adult
Aww the picture remind of Janie and Ken. I still remembered everything from Janie and ken's version. Love this lakorn so hope YAYA and JamesJi make this version as good as Janie and Ken. I wonder who will play the little girl.