[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Lets see if they will have the fitting next week since it's the last week of this month! 
Hopefully they will have it! 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yes. P'Mam will be the producer and Paajaew will be the director. Anyways Paajaew mentioned that P'Top will also be in Neung Nai Suang. I wonder which role she'll be portraying. She's very nice. So many fans gave words of encouragement and she replied to them saying, she'll do her best and won't disappoint the viewers. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
who is p'top? i thought u were referring to top jaron, i was like ooooh i like him!! but then i saw the word 'she' hehe. pls pls p'mam give ai wan a role in here!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
who is p'top? i thought u were referring to top jaron, i was like ooooh i like him!! but then i saw the word 'she' hehe. pls pls p'mam give ai wan a role in here!!
They are talking about p'top daruneenute ... She was naa keaw in tnnk and na wein in dao reung ... I heart mor kong since he played ai wan lol he could play the doctor in here that likes nek but (he dies)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
ausa said:

They are talking about p'top daruneenute ... She was naa keaw in tnnk and na wein in dao reung ... I heart mor kong since he played ai wan lol he could play the doctor in here that likes nek but (he dies)
Wow P'Top is in here as well?  She is great!!  I've seen Mor Kong in many lakorns but he captured my attention when he played as Ai Wan.  Love him to play with Yaya again too.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm happy to hear that Baa'Top will be in it, and it would be awesome if Kong were in it as well. But if he is in this one I don't want him to be that character that loves the nangek and dies later on.. He deserves to get more screen time then that. 
Hopefully the fitting will be this weekend :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww thanks girls. So my beloved na kaew is in here, i LOVE her, one of my fav actress!! my excitement is def up knowing she's in here with yaya

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
chaitra said:
hey girls does anyone know when will they have fitting
still waiting for it! they doesn't announce which day they will do it.... 
But I think it will be soon.. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
JJ is done with his concert so the fitting should be coming up real soon.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
According to JJ and neungnaisuang IG .... Fitting will be on the 2nd April ... It got pushed back .... Fingers crossed they can push it forward

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm secretly wishing that JJ got the wrong date lol. When he talked about it in his recent interview, he didn't seem so sure and was struggling to remember. P'Mam just had the opening ceremony to her second lakorn a few days ago too so hopefully this doesn't end up getting pushed back again. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm so anxious for this Lakorn cus I really want to see Yaya in those nice fancy dresses. Plus the storyline for this Lakorn is really good. One of the drama that capture my heart when I first watch it. Hope they can rush things up and start this already. Everything seem to not going as plan... :( :(