[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched epi 1 yet..saving it..hehe..but I checked out the opening and it's REALLY different..and unique..

I've scanned through the epi, and the guy is really good looking..LOL..I enjoy[ed] looking at him..as for girl, Mint..? She really I don't know what to say..she reminds me of a chinese actress that plays in one of those wuxia series..anyways, she doesn't look like a n'ek material..not much of a rai..those nice supporting roles maybe..? anyways..will watch it in a few hours!!! and hopefully they can act!!!!

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or you guys see it too?

lol. Everytime I look at the pictures of Ngao Ruk Luang Jai it reminds me of Twilight.

Wanna See?

Tell me what you think. lol.

There was another one that look like P.S. I Love You.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ haha..I'm not a fan of Twilight..so I never got to see any pics or anything of it..but good observations..I'm guessing Twilight is/was a universal thing..

their ending of the preview does remind me of some kind of jdrama/kdrama though..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol now that you meantion about twilight it does have some similarities with the banner. But yea, epi 1 was good so far. Their acting is better than I've expected especially Barry. Way better than exact newbies lol

noi

sarNie Hatchling
So far it's really good. The actors are pretty impressive for first timers. I like the n'ek. Her and p'ek suit each other.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha, when i saw the wallies, twilight pops in my head b/c of that first edward/bella picture -- i even google for it to confirm my thought -- however, i didn't mention it here .. good that you bring it up too.

the PS.I LOVE YOU is the white one of Mark and Mint ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa. it does have similarities to the twilight posters. haha.

i'm just sad that i might not be able to watch it tomorrow or sunday. will try to get internet connection though. their acting is def stronger than exact actors.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
saw the teasers and have to say it looks good. so is techit or nawa the main pra'ek? I like techit more as the pra'ek but that's just my opinion. so far so good for a lakorn starting newbies.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just finished the 1st episode (no sub and all!) and loved it very very interesting! Wasn't too into the n'ek but really love the two new p'ek's they are very cute!

Gosh been away from lakorns for awhile now and I might have a new addiction with this one!!!
Can't wait for the next episode!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
saw the teasers and have to say it looks good. so is techit or nawa the main pra'ek? I like techit more as the pra'ek but that's just my opinion. so far so good for a lakorn starting newbies.
Hmmm i was reading Wishy's blog and it looks like Techit will be the main p'ek...but i really like nawa too gosh how am I going to decide ahhhh love the fact that I have such cuties to choose from!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Warning: please don't click on spoiler unless you want to know how the lakorn will end!!!

To answer your question though pangmoua, Taechit is the main pra'ek.

Spoiler Alert: If it goes according to summary
Nawa is supposed to die so that Taechit and Kaohom's love won't be ngao ruk luang jai anymore.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like nadech he should be pra'ek, he looks cute and acts better too. feel sorry for nawa and his dad. taechit's dad is evil. how can the producer not pick nadech to be pra'ek in here?! nang'ek look older than her age,not pretty either. but her acting is o.k. they should pick a more cutier prettier younger looking actress for nang'ek. i like the story that two guys love the same girl and fight over her,is fun.55+
pra'ek character actually sound so sad and interesting from the summary and zeal song but the actor that play it i don't like his acting and his looks either compare to nadech i think he can play taewit character better. so nadech is the only reason make me want to continue watching this lakorn. zeal song is so good. love it. it's cool+unique how they did the opening lakorn like a music video.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
yayy, first episode is out already

i love the actors, they're hot and for newbies their acting is awsome
i'm actually happy that mak is praek and not nadech, he kinda suits the nangek better and is cute too

and i guess i'm the only one who thinks that the nangek's pretty o.0, because i like her already