[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yes it true, nangeke does looks old and her face's feature is kind of long.I know it just only the first eps. and they don't do the dress-up on her yet but event they do it, it will not makes her look standout because her face is not pretty at all. Your know when a person has the face and with a little dress-up they look spectacular. For example, Yaya the new nangeke that stars with Rome that girl is pretty and will be prettier in the future after she makes more money. As I am watching it, I keep thinking to myself oh man I wish they pick prettier nangeke to fit with the praeke. I know I'm asking too much but lakorn is fantasy. Some that we can pick and choose. If you were dreaming about a person. Do you want that person to give you nightmare when you woke up?

Iya

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or you guys see it too?

lol. Everytime I look at the pictures of Ngao Ruk Luang Jai it reminds me of Twilight.

Wanna See?

Tell me what you think. lol.

There was another one that look like P.S. I Love You.
lol. i was thinking of the same thing when i saw the poster. lol. i'm glad you caught that too. i guess im not the only one. btw, is it just me or one of the guy in the drama, the one that is not p'ek looks like choi siwon. i can't help thinking that for moment.

Going to watch the first eps now.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL...same here too, I think they were also obsessed with Twilight so they copied it, Haha... It was my first thought when I saw the wallpaper too. I don't know about you guys, but I thought Mint reminded me so much of the girl in Prik Thai that sang the song Ruk 3 Sao.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Here's the other opening I spotted on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFFxnZLd8vE

Credit: Kisskeepintouch

fun

Expired Sarnie
First of all, anyone has the three main characters (the person not the character) info... esp the age.

Anyways first episode was alright, it seems like people (not here) are already picking side lmao!!! So are you a Team Nawa or Team Techit lol I'm neutral at this point. Man if only they had another nang ek. It breaks my heart to see two good looking guy fight over a woman. Mint is a lucky girl.

Mint is decent but what bugs me is that she resembles AumP in ccertain angles- weird. The difference is the body shape, Mint is thicker- which I like more. But her deep voice makes her lines so bland. They could have chosen another nang ek but I don't mind Mint. I am just saying that they could have.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i also thought she resemble aum at certain angels. her acting is kind of similar too. mint isnt all that bad. her looks and acting is bearable.

it'll be such a twist if barry turns out to be pra'ek. hes such a cutie!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok.. so i only seen the parts wishy subbed so far and im enjoying it.. XD..

OMG!!! SEEING BARRY'S ACTING MAKES ME LIKE HIM EVEN MORE!!! HIS ACTING WAS WAY BETTER THAN WAT I EXPECTED HEHE..
can't wait to see him be p'ek one day.. i'll def watch XD..

i think mark's acting is decent.. ehehe..

mint.. before i thought.. hmmm she's not that pretty but now i have to say she's pretty in her own way like the other daras.. her acting is pretty good too.. ^_^..

i can't wait to watch the rest of it subbed by wishy..

barry & mark are so cute and handsome... XD.................... good to see new faces.. ehehehe...

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Mint's pretty for me, she reminds me of Prik, RS singer and a little of Aum. Barry's so hot and Mark's cute though!

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I think Mark's hot. I just love those dark, brooding types. As for Mint, her looks are fine. Sure, she could be prettier, but we should reserve judgment for at least the first few episodes. To me, she has the potential to be fragile and alluring, if not gorgeous. Her subtlety could work. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
i think the new n'ek is very pretty. i was gonna watch the first but then decides against it. i will wait
till the end.

max

sarNie Elites
LOL! The comparison pictures made me laugh so hard for some reason. I think Mark/Mak? I do not know his name, but I think he is so cute! I want him to be the main actor! Ahh! So in love with him!

I think the nangek is gorgeous. Not into the storyline much though esp. if nangrai is misterstood to be the real daughter. Not digging the praeg character too much either. Dude in wheelchair is much better.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've only watched what Wishy has subbed and so far I like this lakorn. The newbies are pretty good with their acting. And Nawa is definitely cute! I'm in neither team though. ^_^

I think Mint is pretty in her own way. Maybe some don't think that she has nang'ek look but I think that's good because it's not stereotype ... a different look is refreshing but that's just me. :)

luoyingwudi

sarNie Egg
the new Nong'ek is pretty i think, she reminds me AumP's P'Jaew,555
the p'ek is hot too, i like Mark
Baby face cutie.
hundred meters than the almost korean stars, korean are fake faces,totally awesome!
I like thai and chinese

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i was gonna say i think she looks a bit like aum too. at first when i saw her picture i didn't think she was nang'ek material either, but she doesn't look that bad after i watched her. plus her acting is good for a first timer. pra'ek looks like dan but of course dan is cuter with the dimple. i don't normally like both guys in thai lakorns but so far i like'em both. nawah is nice. and the n'rai is mario's gf? man he could've picked somebody better looking than that.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
how funny...I was watching the lakorn and i was trying to understand everything that i didn't notice the similarity between the main girl and Aum than there is the main guy and Dan looking alike....now that everyone mention it i went back and check it out...sure enough they all sure have this look that can make them each sibling...very funny...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to know thier age. I only caught Barry saying that he is 18 on Ngao Ruk Luang jai Special..... Cutie

fun

Expired Sarnie
the new Nong'ek is pretty i think, she reminds me AumP's P'Jaew,555
the p'ek is hot too, i like Mark
Baby face cutie.
hundred meters than the almost korean stars, korean are fake faces,totally awesome!
I like thai and chinese
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are Thai and Chinese celebrities too went under the knife. You just can't single out Koreans.