[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

Linda

sarNie Egg
I don't blame Techit for not being nice to Khaohom because she's not nice to him either, and doesn't even try to be nice even when he asked her. He straight up asked for a truce, said if she's nice to him, he'll treat her right too. But of course she doesn't keep her word. From the first moment they met she's been a shrew towards him. It wasn't his fault that Nawa and her were racing and didn't watch where they were going. He was just driving along on the damn road and he was polite at first until she kept screeching at him like a fish wife and haven't let up ever since even when he attempts to be nice to her. Bottom line, she owes him big time and is ungrateful. And I also don't blame him for not admitting he has a crush on her either. Every other word out of her mouth is insulting him about being heartless and evil and doesn't know anything about love. In fact I have no clue why, how and when he fell in "like" with her when she's been so nasty towards him.
I couldn't word this better than you. I totally agree. I still find it weird that she can talk back to Techit but not anyone else like Ratee. She just wants attention. Stupid girl.

Everyone keeps talking about Nawa being in the way. He was actually there first. Even though Techit is p'ek and boy do I love him.. Techit actually got in the way. Nawa just wants to be good to Khaohom. That's all. Because of sincere love.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I couldn't word this better than you. I totally agree. I still find it weird that she can talk back to Techit but not anyone else like Ratee. She just wants attention. Stupid girl.

Everyone keeps talking about Nawa being in the way. He was actually there first. Even though Techit is p'ek and boy do I love him.. Techit actually got in the way. Nawa just wants to be good to Khaohom. That's all. Because of sincere love.
[/quot
I totally agree with you about Nawa being the one that Khaohom saw first and befriended. So the person that came between them is Techit. I think that at first Techit want to steal Khaohom from Nawa because he wants to prove to her that he is better then Nawa, since Khaohom always keeps comparing him to Nawa. That irritates the hell out of Techit, when Khaohom says that Nawa is good this and good that. The scene in Episode 3 where Khaohom when over to Techit's house to beg him to give them more time to move out of the orphange. I think that started the whole feeling thing with Techit for Khaohom. Especially the part he was holding her to hide from Ratree in the bathroom. It makes him happy to be around her, the love he never receive from anyone. So he longs to have Khaohom's love. When he brought her back to the orphange he accidentally walk in to see Nawa and Khaohom half hugging. That made Techit very upset and he did not to lose to Nawa again, that's why you see the fash back on the swimmimg part and Techit going back to the orphange to ask her mom to have Khaohom become his fiancee in return for keeping the orphange. At first it was only to prove to Nawa that he could win over him, but then progresses little by little to having true feelings for Khaohom. Techit keeps saying I would never (like/look) at someone like you to Khoahom. Little did he know he was already falling for her.
I love Techit (Mark's) charater in this lakorn. He so good looking and I agree with everyone about his luscious lips.
Can't wait until Friday.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
haven't watch a good lakorn in a while...nice to come back to a classic...hehehe...jk...wow they've really put a lot into promoting this lakorn and the new actors...mv, special bts, and nice pics i might add...so far so good.

mark reminds of dan...some angles

barry...really thick eyebrows...reminds me of Song Seung Heon from his Autumn Fairy Tale days...who's with me on this one?

n'rai is annoying, which i take as a good sign

n'ek...hmm, i like her enough

anyway what does it for me is that p'ek likes n'ek right away...yes, dude pursue her! just sucks she's a bit slow to his real feels...it must have been that moment where he's holding her while she's sick (more like hiding her)...awww...even if they're newbies, and are sometimes stiff...in that moment mark was good...good enough to reel me in...hehehe...hope it gets better...yeah, i agree get over this jealous bit and have some SWEET scenes...c'mon!

cecilia

Staff member
well, i think that even if NAWA's there first, Khaohom only befriend him b/c he force her too -- plus she didn't fall for him at first -- so yup, doesn't matter if they spend time together if she doesn't love she doesn't love ..
she met Mart later but b/c she's attract to him secretly, she will love him no matter what .. i guess some woman like men this way and for goody good Nawa -- he's just not her type lOl .. to me, he's in the way of their relationship ^^ (i sound so bias here)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to agree with Ceci, the third wheeler is Nawa lol she never did thought of Nawa in the way he thinks of her. Nawa is pretty much a selfish person. I am still not convince that Techit has feelings for Khaohom yet but I know she sort of tug on his heart string. He probably wondering why so he forced her to be by his side. It hasn't developed into deep love yet.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE SO HOOKED, BUT I AM HOOKED ON THIS LAKORN!
MARK AND BARRY ARE DOING GREAT! well, in the beginning mark was pretty stiff. i love how he sticks up for MINT in front of his dad. : ) can't waait!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, can someone tell me what the teaser for this Friday says??

Thanks alot!!! :D
i'll try, but my thai is not 100%!!! same goes for my english :] but then again, direct translations are difficult anyway and wouldn't always make sense, just hope you get what they're talking about

kaohom to techit: "when i find somewhere to stay, i'll finally get away from you."
ratree to kaohom: "are you speaking the truth/seriously? P' doesn't want to stay at khun techit's house anymore?"
kaohom to nawa: "Thanks khun nawa. If there was no you, i wouln't know how my life would be like."
nawa to techit: "remember this te, kaohom will never go back to your house again for sure."
techit to kaohom: "if i'd known you're this easy, then i wouldn't have just kissed you"
kaohom to techit: "khun techit"
ratree: "she's just a orphan child, what right does she have to be here?"

nawa should tell kaohom that techit isn't in charge of the orphanage building project anymore. i want to see what she does. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought of that too but i'm sure she'll find a way to stall around even though her mind say otherwise --

iceberg, the translation is awesome ja -- sometime direct translation sound awkward for us non-native speaker ..
i have a hard time at time too but you did a great job na.

Tibit22

sarNie Egg
I just love the combination of Techit's puppy dog eyes and cute features, but with a strong tough personality but such a soft heart. I wonder how she really feels about Nawa. Techit needs to take her out and treat her like a girlfriend romance her. Both guys are so Hot I can understand her confusion. Is Techit really interested in her for her or because Nawa love her?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Arrgghh - my thoughts are jumbled up now ... all bcoz of this lakorn. I have a lot to say but I need to organise 'em - they're all over the place! :D

One thing for sure though - Mark is hotter and better since the first episode plus he's good at playing a jealous fiance.

And his lips! :blush:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Poor Techit. Maybe they need to throw in a new character for Techit so that Kaohom will be jealous and will throw off Ratree.

Whether Nawa was Kaohom's friend first or not, i can care less. A friend is a friend, and love is love. Nawa's just one of those character that is so convinced the nang'ek loved him first. LOL. Hopefully kaohom realize soon that Techit is a good person but just lack love at heart because of his father's horrible parenting and bonding.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I didn't think Techit lack love but it's just hard for him to express his feelings especially verbally. It's hard to said "I love/like you" when he never says or received it. On top of that everyone including Kaohom already perceived him as heartless so it makes it even harder.

Techit does a lot for Kaohom if we think about it. He care for her multiple times, took her in, ask his uncle Pupal to take over the orphanage place, defend her in front of his father, pick her up from Nawa's house, respect her and sleep in a different room, took her shopping, offers to take her to school, pick her up, pays for her schooling, etc. But Nawa keeps interfering and emphasizing to his dad and Kaohom that Techit is a heartless person and just wants to win which makes it even harder for them to see Techit's love. And Techit's father arranging meetings for Techit and Ratree isn't making it any better. And darn it, she thought it was Nawa that took care of her when she was sick. Poor Techit; he came back to care for her even though he had a meeting but she didn't know.

I just love how Techit walks and look. His eyes are so attractive. I hope the Kaohom sees his love soon and proves to Nawa that he's wrong.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know how tall Mark is? Or if he has any upcoming projects? I am officially a fan of his and I can definitely see him improve on his acting. :)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know how tall Mark is? Or if he has any upcoming projects? I am officially a fan of his and I can definitely see him improve on his acting. :)
Have you checked sarNworld's Wiki ? Looks like he has one called "Pathapee Leh Ruk" - it's apparently 1/4 of Ch. 3 40 years celebration (?). Are info on Wiki reliable ?

Anyway, i really like the pic there

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Mark Parin is currently filming another lakorn/drama series for channel 3 with a new nang'ek (Mint Chaleda). I think it's called Bataplee Re Ruk or someting like that. It's suppose to be a romantic comedy. He is cast as owner of a winery and nang'ek family has the same business who lives next to him. She disguise herself as a man to come into his winery to fine out his business secret.
They just started filming so it would not air until end of this year or beginning of next. You can check out info in thaitv3.com. Their pictures is posted there too.
Sorry I am not sure how tall he is.

Mark's life motto:
Born To Be an Original, Don't Die a Copy