[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
i am so confused. so who's the main pr'ake? nawa or techit? the one that gets with khaohom?

The producer wants you to be confused and think that way on purpose until almost the end because they want both Mark & Nadech to have equal roles/lines and become famous after this lakorn. But to answer your question. It is Techit or Mark who is the pr'ake. By the way Techit did not do anything to Ratree in the drunk scene (meaning they did not have sex). In an interview Techit was ask if he have a sex scene with Ratree but he said no and joke with the reporters that he would like to have one. Ratree said she only had it with Mungkorn in the lakorn. So rest assure Mark's fan that Khaohom will get with Techit at the end.
Wow if it's going to end next Friday, then thats only 13 episodes. They really want to rush and finish this lakorn. I will really miss seeing Mark. Definitely will be looking forward to his next lakorn with Mint Chalida (Pathapee Re Ruk).I guess I have to watch tomorrow's episode to get caught up.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
YESS!! I knew it! Techit wouldn't do that. But seriously they really got me there. I just want to throw rocks at them for doing that. They ruin it for me and I was balling with Techit. Seriously his sad scene makes me sad with him, well maybe I'm just too occupied with him that it has that effect. lol. I really want so sweet scenes, I'm so sick and tired of Ratee. Can I be added to the drama so I can take out Ratee! =P

Edit: I forgot to mention how gorgeously HOTT Techit look in his white wedding suit.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
OMG!!Ratree will kill Ranya's Best Friend in the next coming episode, because she exposed her with the DNA testing.
I got a sneak peak at the end of 10 and looks like Techit will try to protect Khaohom from evil Ratree by asking Ratree to move into his house with him after her found out that Ratree's is not the real daughter. Should be an excited episode today, because both of our HOT leading guys Nawa and Techit will team together to help protect their only love (Khaohom) Go Team!!. I'm definitely watching number 11 today. Love to see Ratree finally pay for some of her evil doings. Hooray!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Why couldn't they do the DNA testing like in the beginning!! It's about time Ratee gets pay back for what she has done. Ohhh my Nawa and Techit teaming up. I like that. lol... So in the preview Techit was just acting nice to Ratee to get her away from KhaoHom, but it seems like their plan isn't going to work, cause I saw a preview of Ratee running with a knife at KhaoHom. Such a crazy women!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Maybe it has something to do with there a riot in Thailand right now. I live in NY and this morning I was watching a news on ch.2. The news said 16 people dead in Thailand.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Maybe it has something to do with there a riot in Thailand right now. I live in NY and this morning I was watching a news on ch.2. The news said 16 people dead in Thailand.
i saw something to that effect on my news channel today. anyone know what's going on? i heard something about bomb.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! That was so short. I waited this entire week and they only broadcast 30 minutes? And it didn't even include any sweet scene of Techit!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ i'm not sure, but was techit even on air today? i didn't see him at all in those 30 minutes o.0
no wait... he was at fon's funeral and that was all, he didn't even say anything sniff

i heard they cut the episode short because of football o.0

Linda

sarNie Egg
Fon didn't have to die. Ratee is soooooooooo psycho. Hate her with a passion. I don't like how Khaohom is using Nawa as like a rebound or something.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Fon didn't have to die. Ratee is soooooooooo psycho. Hate her with a passion. I don't like how Khaohom is using Nawa as like a rebound or something.
she is definitely using his as a rebound guy. poor Nawa. i really feel for him, though i think he is also bad to be encouraging her at the time when she is most confuse.

as for techit, i love him and definitely hsi way of speaking his mind wihtout caring for anyone's feeling. but he really need to strengthen up against kaohom. i think he's letting her get the best of him which kind of cloud his judgement and all that.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
From Techit to KhaoHom -_-

OCEAN DEEP (CLIFF RICHARD)

Love, can't you see I'm alone
Can't you give this fool a chance
A little love is all I ask
A little kindness in the night
Please don't leave me behind
No, don't tell me love is blind
And that is all

Ooh love, I've been searchin' so long
I've been searchin' high and low
And little love is all I ask
A little sadness when you go
Maybe you'll need a friend
Only please don't let's pretend
And that is all

** I wanna spread my wings
But I just can't fly
As a string of pearls
The pretty girls go sailin' by

## Ocean deep
I'm so afraid to show my feelings
I have sailed a million ceilings
Solitary room

Ocean deep
Will I ever find a lover
Maybe she has found another
And as I cry myself to sleep
I know this love of mine I'll keep
Ocean deep
Now, can't you hear when I call
Can't you hear the word I say
A little feelin' when we touch
Why am I still alone
I've got a heart without a home
And that is all

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i didn't really watch this lakorn but just reads the caps...and i really admire nawa for his role because he does not have standards or expectations of the love he wants from Khaohom and i think that's a good thing that a guy should do...like the saying from Snow Queen, "Treat her better, even if she doesn't like you. Don't hope for anything, don't wish to get anything in return. Just treat her better, and that will do." I think this is so true to everyone...not just for someone you love...anyways hope to see Nawa as pra'ek roles next time...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, does anyone know why today's episode is only 30 mins??

i saw something to that effect on my news channel today. anyone know what's going on? i heard something about bomb.
I don't think they cut it short because of a riot. I think it was cut because it was the "Rice Paddy ceremony" thing that they do every year. It's an important ceremony for rice growers. If it was the riot, that happened days ago, so every other show would've had to be cut too.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
wow, lol the new episode was awsome
now they all know about ratree
and i absolutely love how techit is deceiving ratree and his dad ^.^

but the next episode looks painful, techit's sad face in the trailer, ouch

Iya

sarNie Adult
anyone saw the preview for the next eps? i almost cried!

i love Nawa and all that, but I feel that Techit deserve better from Kaohom. He loves her and was always sincere to her. plus, he decieved the *bleep* for her sake. sometimes, i think the director is very unfair to him. since the beginning, Kaohom never treated him nicely, even when he was being sincere from the bottom of his heart.