[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

Iya

sarNie Adult
^some reason, this remind me of AUM/WEIR/YUI/OM's lakorn -- notice that Aum with Om most of the time too == and look what happen to their relationship -- not that i care about nawa and khaohom together -- i just don't want to see TECHIT heart broken -- he deserve her more than weir's character with Aum lol
you're right. but i really hope that won't happen either. i love techit's character. he really deservew some type of affection from kaohom at the end.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview it looks like Nawa is getting shot, but who knows they can be tricking us... Poor Techit, I feel sympathy for him and seeing himn cry breaks my heart. Maybe because I am too attracted to him right now that everything he does effect me. He looks so sad when he looks at Nawa and KhaHom happily with eachother. I love this lakorn, but I hate it how there's no sweet scene for KhaHom and Techit. I really hate the producers for that. Couldn't they at least be fair and let both main lead equal parts. I feel like there's more Techit and Ratee. What the heck is up with that?1 I know they want to confused us, but seriously they just make me pissed off. Anyways I think Mint is a very pretty girl. I don't know why a lot of people doesn't like her. Can on people not everyone is all pretty, some people who beauty that are hard to see. I believe that Mint is pretty in her own way. I would love to see Mint and Mark together again and Mint and Nadah.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Hmmm…from everyone’s comment I see every body is debating who will take a bullet and who will die. Lol. And to someone’s comment, these typical thai lakorns its always the nang’rai that gets to play smart!. Haha. The nang’ek are always the innocent and blonde ones. Unless the director says ok and make the nang’eks role a independent and strong character.

I have a feeling Techit will take the bullet for Kaohom. She’ll finally see how much he loves her and Nawa will finally understand that his once stubborn and rude cousin is really in love and doing everything for love. Then be willing to let kaohom to Techit. Remember how the beginning Nawa always use the excuse to argue with Techit that he only does what he does to win Nawa since he always lose. Well, if he does take that bullet for kaohom then maybe that will prove to Nawa and everyone else that he doesn’t only see himself and care about competing. They’ll finally understand that Techit really does love Kaohom and was willing to do that much. Well, whatever the ending is it better be good!!..lol…poor techit didn’t do all those sacrifices for nothing!

vangm18

sarNie Egg
I think I've given up on this lakorn when I found out that ratee drugged mark and "slept" with him. Lakorns with this kind of storyline doesn't interest me at all and totally ruins the storyline. And I agree with everybody how nawa and khaohom are spending more time together even though mark is the praek. I'm also getting very annoyed with khaohom's stupidy and innocence. This was a good lakorn in the beginning but the producers totally ruined it from the middle to the end. I guess I will only watch the ending for the kiss scene.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^OMG, there's a scene like that too? I don't like movie/script turned out to be like that...I'll wait till the end and watch the end...lol, I don't even know what's happening the middle, and now wait till the end.

Iya

sarNie Adult
when i first saw the beginning, i decided to skip till the end. but b/c i want to reup it into megaupload, i skimmed through them. for those who hate n'ek's innocent and weak role and a rediculous story line, then jsut wait until the end. this script is so typical of lakorns.

but i think most people watch it just for mark, which i did too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I actually watch this for Nawa and KhaoHom- and I'm happy where this lakorn is heading because rarely do we see the 2nd male lead spending so much time with the n'ek!!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
as much as this lakorn storyline is typical... i watch both sub and non sub. lol. Techit is cute/hot/adorable. and i think he looks cute with Kaohom too. especially the scene when she was sick and he hid her in his bathroom. most memorable scene for me.

i don't think i have ever adore a young actor that is younger then me in a long time! It must the suit and tie. but then i like him in polo and collar shirts too. hehe and then yesterday, i drove pass a Mercedes just like his (im sure i pass that kind of car plenty of time) and the first thought was it's Techit car! gosh. i think im becoming obsessed here. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^you're too funny -- starts seeing him around -- i feel bad for liking younger p'ek too but if it's only 2-3 years. i'm cool LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
Those that are skipping out on this lakorn and waiting for the end and thinks that you're missing out, well technically, you ain't missing out. This is such a typical plot. Once you seen one you have seen all lmao

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
I was so out of the lakorn's world and the drama's world since one year, and I'm happy to go back to lakorn with this one.

Techit is so hot and cute. I love that kind of guy.

Khaohom denies her feelings for him to much. She's lying to herself. She tries to get away from Techit because she knows that she has feelings for him deep inside but she thinks that he just wants to play and to win her, so she distance herself from him becaue she's afraid to suffer.

I really love MARK/MINT pair.

But I can't stand how Khaohom is so naive, especially with Ratree.

I can't bear the idea that Ratree has Techit before Khaohom, but I love how Techit is so straigt : "it doesn't change anything, I love Khaomon,end of story". What a man.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. When Khaoho will finally open herself to Techit, poor guy.

I've watched this lakorn from the very beginning. Don't know why. Maybe it's because of Mint & Barry, and the whole orphanage angle reminds me of A Millionaire's First Love. The only other lakorn like this I watched was Kaew Lom Petch (not sure of the title) and that was b/c of Aerin.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Hmmm…from everyone’s comment I see every body is debating who will take a bullet and who will die. Lol. And to someone’s comment, these typical thai lakorns its always the nang’rai that gets to play smart!. Haha. The nang’ek are always the innocent and blonde ones. Unless the director says ok and make the nang’eks role a independent and strong character.

I have a feeling Techit will take the bullet for Kaohom. She’ll finally see how much he loves her and Nawa will finally understand that his once stubborn and rude cousin is really in love and doing everything for love. Then be willing to let kaohom to Techit. Remember how the beginning Nawa always use the excuse to argue with Techit that he only does what he does to win Nawa since he always lose. Well, if he does take that bullet for kaohom then maybe that will prove to Nawa and everyone else that he doesn’t only see himself and care about competing. They’ll finally understand that Techit really does love Kaohom and was willing to do that much. Well, whatever the ending is it better be good!!..lol…poor techit didn’t do all those sacrifices for nothing!
I totally agree with you and have the same feeling that techit is going to take the bullet for khahom. it is really unfair that techit and khahom doesn't have much sweet scene like other lakorns where the main couple have sweet and cute scenes. Is it just me or that this lakorn is going at a fast pace but it's dragging or is like rushing at the end? I don't know why i feel this way but i do for this lakorn even though i love techit and am watching this for him. i think that something bad needs to happen to techit and make others realize that he means a lot to them and pray that he recovery to live with them because he's been such a sad and lonely guy in this lakorn. nawa needs to back up from khahom because he knows she doesn't love him and khahom needs to wake up and not involving nawa because she does not love him and stop giving him hope. If she just tell him that she loves techit even though he's with ratree. nawa and khahom needs to feel sad and sorry for going against someone who's seeking love and hope for once since they've both love and hope from others except for techit.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel bad.. i was so excited for the lakorn at first but.. i havent even fully begun on the lakorn yet.. aiyah.. im missing out!!! omo.. barry & mark <3<3<3 i shall continue later..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I just saw Teaw's picture and thought Mak should pair up with Teaw in a lakorn. They would look so hot together!!!! OMG!! now speaking of it I can't wait. MAK + TAEW = FIRE!!!

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I hear it somewhere that Nawa might be taking the bullet for Khaohom, and Techit coming later to rescue her. Just hope Nawa doesn't die, as much as I hate Nawa going between Khaohom & Techit he still has an unconditional love for Khaohom and wants nothing more then to make her happy anyway that he can. Now all he has to do is let Khaohom go and make her realized that she needs to be with Techit. Darn it! tomorrow is the last episode, will miss this lakorn dearly. I've haven't been excited in any thai lakorn for a long time. It's something about Mark that draws you into the lakorn. Despite everyone's view the Mark's acting is not that great, on the contrary I think he did an excellent job considering it's his first lakorn and still a newbie. I just want to point out that his sniffness in the role as Techit is because of how is is raise without love by his dad and he has to protray himself as business man that is both heartless and mean.. Mark soo hot in his suit and tie!! WOW!!