❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
My heart I feel for Muey.
“Tian, can you love you love Muey at all?” Mom knows that you’re not that dumb to not notice how she feels about you. Why can you just open your heart?” But his answer is still the same and will never change...
“Because Muey isn’t the girl that I love and want to marry.” His reply was enough for his mother to worry and realize that it can go on further. (Muey and Tian’s relationship) With that said. He see’s someone standing staring at him and his mom. He looked at his mother. They weren’t sure when she came in because it’s raining really hard outside, so they didn’t hear her walk in. Muey is all drenched from the rain.
“Muey came to get P’Tian so we can go home. I was afraid he’d get wet from the rain. She said while smiling.

montha91

:sad6::facepalm:
As they were leaving, Tian’s mother thought to herself will he be able to love someone? Is he ever going to be willing to drop everything for the person he is going to love with all his heart?”
They finally arrived home. Muey is smiling as always doesn’t matter what had happened earlier.
“You heard it right?” Tian asked straightforwardly.
“Heard what? Muey said calmly.
“Ooooh yes” she said acting like nothing happened and continued.
“When you said, you prepared the divorce papers already right because I’m not the girl that you want to marry.”
“And what do you think”
“Oh P’Tian watch out for the branch”
Muey kept smiling as they were walking to the house. She opened the door and went inside happily until Tian asked her again.
“So what do you think?”
“Its fine. There’s no problem”

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it is sad for muey but because how she is patient and caring and still loving to him that will makes thian realize her value when he lose her

montha91

I like how she’s patient with him and acts normally but insides she’s probably hurt more than anything. It’s like she doesn’t want to trouble him with anything.

montha91

Omg I can’t stop laughing at this part.
Muey got up again. She had a feeling there was something next to her, so she opened her eyes to look. She saw a shadow come over her body on the bed. She tried wiggling herself to get up but both arms locked her down to the bed. Muey made a groaning sound and started to get scared. The eyes she she’s familiar with she knew who it is. P’Tian!!
“Don’t no! Let me go” Muey said. The face that’s in front of her will not listen, and she can’t move or get up.
“Well don’t you like me? I’m going yo do what you need/wanted.” He said with a deep voice. She didn’t say no. He rubbed her cheeks with his hand softly then went back to holding her down. Muey can’t move anywhere. P’Tian is never like this, he never now cared for her, he never never spoke nicely, he never smiles. Muey is so confused.
“We’re married. Shouldn’t we do what other couples do?...right?” His voice deep and soft. That’s the voice she wants to hear, wants to listen to. She starts to scream yelling P’Tian no no then Tian really called her out trying to wake her up. She finally woke up and saw Tian’s on the floor, and she’s on the bed alone with just a pillow in her hand. She’s like “oh your over there?” He said “why are you sleep talking?” She’s like “what sleep talking?” Then he went to lay back down and was thinking to himself why is she calling me telling me to stop? I didn’t do anything to her. I'm on the floor trying to sleep, and I hear her screaming for me. [\spoiler]

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well i will be dreaming everyday if i was living with such handsome hot man :risas3::p

@montha91 your spoiler makes me imagine it in my head soooo perfectly i just can't wait to see it on screen aaaaaaa this will be such a cute rom/com it just my perfect fav genre that i laugh and enjoy the most

montha91

well i will be dreaming everyday if i was living with such handsome hot man :risas3::p

@montha91 your spoiler makes me imagine it in my head soooo perfectly i just can't wait to see it on screen aaaaaaa this will be such a cute rom/com it just my perfect fav genre that i laugh and enjoy the most
Right? I’d be dreaming about him too lol and aww I’m glad you enjoy the spoilers and that you can imagine it. Haha I hope Ann includes this scene...well most of their bed scenes at least.

montha91

I hope she ignores him to the point where he realizes he can’t live without her, and he sees how important she is to him. Right now he’s not showing any feelings, but i can see he’s always questioning “what’s she thinking? I want to know what really goes on in her head. I want to be in her head and see what she thinks.” I mean if he don’t care about her then why is he having those thoughts. Why is he always curious about her and staring the crap out of her until she can’t breathe. Inside I’m like omg Tian you friggin have some sort of feeling for her already just admit it jeez!! Stop trying to divorce her cause when she’s going to want a divorce for real, your ass is going to flip out.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Omg I can’t stop laughing at this part.
Muey got up again. She had a feeling there was something next to her, so she opened her eyes to look. She saw a shadow come over her body on the bed. She tried wiggling herself to get up but both arms locked her down to the bed. Muey made a groaning sound and started to get scared. The eyes she she’s familiar with she knew who it is. P’Tian!!
“Don’t no! Let me go” Muey said. The face that’s in front of her will not listen, and she can’t move or get up.
“Well don’t you like me? I’m going yo do what you need/wanted.” He said with a deep voice. She didn’t say no. He rubbed her cheeks with his hand softly then went back to holding her down. Muey can’t move anywhere. P’Tian is never like this, he never now cared for her, he never never spoke nicely, he never smiles. Muey is so confused.
“We’re married. Shouldn’t we do what other couples do?...right?” His voice deep and soft. That’s the voice she wants to hear, wants to listen to. She starts to scream yelling P’Tian no no then Tian really called her out trying to wake her up. She finally woke up and saw Tian’s on the floor, and she’s on the bed alone with just a pillow in her hand. She’s like “oh your over there?” He said “why are you sleep talking?” She’s like “what sleep talking?” Then he went to lay back down and was thinking to himself why is she calling me telling me to stop? I didn’t do anything to her. I'm on the floor trying to sleep, and I hear her screaming for me. [\spoiler]
OMG, haha.

montha91

He told his friends Muey is his younger sister :thumbup: :aaaaa::naughty2:
“Muey I heard from Tian that you do interior decorate?” (design??) Witoon asked.
“Ah yes” she smiles at every question they ask.
“I really want to see your work” witoon continued asking, but he was aiming for something else other than her work.
“No way. Don’t. My work isn’t a concern. I’m just working to make a living. She smiles.
“You scared your going to make their company go bankrupt.” Tian interrupted having a despise thought that everyone is staring at Muey without taking their eyes off of her. There’s a lot of people receiving laughs, but it’s just only laughing following the manners at the table until he isn’t sure whether she’s still concealing something in those brown eyes.
“Muey if you’re free, you should go decorate Aye Toon’s bridal house. He hasn’t found anyone to help.” Narit decided to cut his friends future, but there’s another person who won’t give up.
“Aye Note! When are you going to get married isn’t your old girlfriend in a hurry?”
Tian observing. Seeing that the person who’s getting hit on (flirting with) doesn’t seem to be shy as he thought she would, but she laughed with them happily. She’s familiar and used to it. He doesn’t know if he’s thinking it himself or not, but the more he gets close to her the more he want to guess and go into Muey’s mind/feelings every time. [\spoiler]

Last edited: