❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was reading some angsty comments. Here’s my take on angsty. Angsty is up in my alley! The last time I watch a really good angsty, heartwrenching lakorn was probably from ch7 or onehd!

I don’t like stupid slap/kiss, rather have some intense angsty and sensual love storyline. Can’t wait to see how Anne will unveil all the pains from Muey’s love to Thian in here! Can we get some jealousy as a cherry on the top, please?!
I hope ch3 will redeem themselves seriously!

For real. Plus so many remakes too. That is getting very old. Where are the talents? Where are new ideas? Thai industry needs to catch with with the rest of the world. No offense because I am a fan of lakorns and a few of their a-listers! ;)
Perfectly said! They have some of the BEST looking and most versatile actors yet their stories are crappy as sh*t!! How disappointing for such devoted fans like us!!! Arg!!

~

P

PrincessKarina

True! :D

~

Anyhow, here's an MV I made of my Mewsy! Haha! I love her Mingla character so much out of the whole wide world! Mingla is so PERFECT and pretty in my eyes! :D :) Enjoy this beauty from a rookie MV creator! HAHA! :p

cr ya, me :D :p pic/vdo credit as tagged
Beautifully put together!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
True! :D

~

Anyhow, here's an MV I made of my Mewsy! Haha! I love her Mingla character so much out of the whole wide world! Mingla is so PERFECT and pretty in my eyes! :D :) Enjoy this beauty from a rookie MV creator! HAHA! :p

cr ya, me :D :p pic/vdo credit as tagged
Love the melody in here. Soothing and painful at the same time! Great MV!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what anne did to mark is not cool she booked him for a year and a half and she still didn't start filming the man is having a year break in his prime career that's not good and on top of that she want him to film only this lakorn because of her request for thiiiinnnnn shape witch she is obsessed about , i'm not liking what anne is doing as a producer she is too much sometime
and who know when she will finish film this and make it air this is in total from booking him to airing the lakorn can reach 3 years in total

standby

sarNie Egg
what anne did to mark is not cool she booked him for a year and a half and she still didn't start filming the man is having a year break in his prime career that's not good and on top of that she want him to film only this lakorn because of her request for thiiiinnnnn shape witch she is obsessed about , i'm not liking what anne is doing as a producer she is too much sometime
and who know when she will finish film this and make it air this is in total from booking him to airing the lakorn can reach 3 years in total
True we were saying that earlier. Anne isn’t professional to be frank. She’s irresponsible and a slacker. This lakorn has not even film for the slightest clue, unfortunately.