❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You should check Kao out when Pee Kaew Nang Hong comes out! Have you seen the latest teaser that i posted in that thread? There were more scenes of Kao acting like a fierce and evil n'rai and im loving it! You seem to like when actresses play n'rai so you will probably love her after lol and her other lakorn with Great shes all cute and stuff. I hope Mark gets a chance with her soon!
Haha don’t worry I’m planing to watch that for both Bella and Kao, and whoever else too.

But yea, keke she would be lucky if she’s working with Mark Bc she’s just moved to ch3 and is already taking lead roles. Many people play supporting for a long time to get n’ek and even beautiful n’eks like Mintc, Matt, Namtarn and Prang still have yet to work with Mark. Haha I’m waiitng. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha don’t worry I’m planing to watch that for both Bella and Kao, and whoever else too.

But yea, keke she would be lucky if she’s working with Mark Bc she’s just moved to ch3 and is already taking lead roles. Many people play supporting for a long time to get n’ek and even beautiful n’eks like Mintc, Matt, Namtarn and Prang still have yet to work with Mark. Haha I’m waiitng. :)
Kao is veryyyy popular due to her previous works at other channels so thats why ch3 bumped her up to n'ek status so fast. Shes one of the most followed thai daras on IG. She has 1.5 million followers more followers than Mark lol Plus shes a good actress

okay back to M&M now!

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Kao is veryyyy popular due to her previous works at other chanels so thats why ch3 bumped her up to n'ek status so fast. Shes one of the most followed thai daras on IG. Plus shes a good actress

okay back to M&M now!
For sure. She’s popular among teens in Thailand I believe. I just haven’t seen anything of her prior to KF and KF was a stupid lakorn I didn’t watch except for the sexy shots of Mark. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yesssss for more touchy pictures = more fun more laughs here :lol: :lol:

now all i will come for this thread is the caption for the "touchy photos"

i never thought i will laugh this hard in this thread :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Kim was wonderful the few scenes she was in in KF.
But remakes are always problematic. It's good that Anne chose an original script for Mark this time. Unfortunately comedies aren't as well-regarded as drama :( So Mark may not get his fair due again. So tired of people underestimating his skill! My mom saw him for the first time and said, he can act and he has nice eyes.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
But remakes are always problematic. It's good that Anne chose an original script for Mark this time. Unfortunately comedies aren't as well-regarded as drama :( So Mark may not get his fair due again. So tired of people underestimating his skill! My mom saw him for the first time and said, he can act and he has nice eyes.
He’s very handsome your mom has good eyes. But, Mark’s character is not a comedy. Both Mark and Mew have serious characters. Mew’s character is more ditzy due to her nature. The comedies are coming from the side characters, which aren’t relevant.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NongS but i think girl that actually will help him people love rom/com and with enough love scene and the right script if anne don't mess with it alot this can boost him , and yes mark has a charm in him that makes him attractive when he act

i actually now feel more assured , from the bts and all i can feel that anne get that the key of the success of this story is to build this cute romantic relationship between mark and mew characters so i can say for sure i'm more assured than i was in the fitting day

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
yeah i liked kimmys scenes in kom faek when she wasnt with mark. she did good in her scenes with got. she looked so disgusted with him

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
He’s very handsome your mom has good eyes. But, Mark’s character is not a comedy. Both Mark and Mew have serious characters. Mew’s character is more ditzy due to her nature. The comedies are coming from the side characters, which aren’t relevant.
That sounds correct. Who keeps repeating he’s a comedy?? @xodxo has read the novel and knows Thian is not a comedy character. Perhaps people need to stop repeating the false alarm.