❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG soooooooooo super cuuuuuuuttteeeee :love::love::love:

tried to translate anne's cap with gg translator and this is what i got

"I have insulted many of Moe's love. That is a love that is shallow, without thought .. Until the time passed .. So I proved myself until I realized that .. Under the outer shell of a bright smile Her love is endlessly endless. "Thienwat

this is sooooo romannnntttttiiiiic awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm a desperate romance person

owlcity

sarNie Egg

"I have insulted many of Moe's love. That is a love that is shallow, without thought .. Until the time passed .. So I proved myself until I realized that .. Under the outer shell of a bright smile Her love is endlessly endless. "Thienwat

this is sooooo romannnntttttiiiiic awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm a desperate romance person
That’s a beautiful caption. Tian sounds hopeless romantic :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

That’s a beautiful caption. Tian sounds like a hopeless romantic :):icon12: