[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg i know. when she bought the flowers im thinking.. what is she gonna do cuz she kept looking at it all weird.. & then she grabbed it & ate it... lmao! :lol:

i can't believe chen's auntie grounded him... a grown ass man grounded! :loool: that was hilarious!
yeah!!! that was really funny...chen's pjs are so cute! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah!!! that was really funny...chen's pjs are so cute! ^_^
i didn't have a problem with him wearing those pjs, it's the fact that it's small on him. :loool:

it would be even better if he slept in his boxers! :drool: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

fun

Expired Sarnie
geez..seems like noy and fun4fun are goin wild in here...daym girl, i don't even know your name...lol...sad i know...
We are not the only ones now. LMAO. FUN is okay with me.

i didn't have a problem with him wearing those pjs, it's the fact that it's small on him. :loool:

it would be even better if he slept in his boxers! :drool: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:
Then it wouldn't be funny and cute. LMAO

Yes hahaha, we got this thread to be alive again. Go OR team!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy is still debating about the boxers lol
:loool: oh i already saw ken in his boxers after the rawr scene... :drool: ... so that made my day alright! but more is better... haha.

hahaha...omg...here we go again with the boxers
oh you know you wanna see him in his boxers too! don't lie!

We are not the only ones now. LMAO. FUN is okay with me.
Then it wouldn't be funny and cute. LMAO

Yes hahaha, we got this thread to be alive again. Go OR team!

oh yeahhh all the SB addicts are coming in here. hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
are you gals continuing the anne/ken fever in this thread too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
are you serious?..where have you been!!..well better start catching up cuz you are missing the good stuff of ken/anne
yeah i know! i've M.I.A. everybody in SB is tryna kill me becuase i haven't seen Oum Ruk! lmao :lol: & i'm watching im watching it! so far soo good! almost peepd in my pants watching Oum Ruk. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its the total opposite of SB huh. alot of humor and funny scenes between them. a loving/relaxing drama
oh yeah. i love when ken screams in this lakorn.. he turns me on... faint... :lol:

anne looks tall in this lakorn & she was skinner too! well maybe because this lakorn did come out in 2006..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeah. i love when ken screams in this lakorn.. he turns me on... faint... :lol:

he sounded girly at time, when he screamed lol. it was cute though.

anne looks tall in this lakorn & she was skinner too! well maybe because this lakorn did come out in 2006..lol
and i thought she couldnt get any chubbier lol. she needs to work on her arm!..eversince oum ruk she hasnt been looking fit like before

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he sounded girly at time, when he screamed lol. it was cute though.
and i thought she couldnt get any chubbier lol. she needs to work on her arm!..eversince oum ruk she hasnt been looking fit like before
lmao. she might be a lil be chubby but i rather have her looking chubby than looking like a stick like some of the other actresses. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im surprise she isnt skinny especially from her busy schedule. i see alot of stars loosing weight even the guys from overworking
lol. oh yeah, dan has lost a lot of weight. he use to be chubby! now he's skinner.. :( i don't know. i like chubby people. :) i rather hug a person with meat on their bones rather than feeling their bones. :lol: