BlueMoon said:
It's airing in May....probably Mon-Tues slot

The baby's name is Lily...

here's a bigger version....credit Annefanclub.com

[post="104639"][/post]​

awwwwww so cute :wub: I REALLY want to see it now lol

pze

sarNie Adult
that means that tiks lakorn needs to hurry up n end so that i can watch oum ruk.....ive lost interest in tiks lakorns.....i dont know wat it is....but hes still looking good.....lolz....

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i heard the news from jamesw at ann's forum. yea, tik's lakorn needs to end. i lost interest already.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i just went to ann's forum right now :D ..i can wait til next month..since we've been waiting forever..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..they are tooo cute!!..they look like a warm and loving family..we're going to see ken and anne take care of their baby..i thought this would end when anne gives birth but nope..the little girl is soo adorable.. :wub: thanx to swtannenat and p'pukie!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i cant wait for this to air either... ann and ken are awsome actors and the storyline is differnet and definiately sounds good... i didnt get the chance to see their first lakorn together so im hoping this will b good

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, very cute...what a lovely family of Ann and Ken??

Hope next month for sure.....no more changing date to air...no more...TV3 should know that fans cannot wait any longer than NEXT MONTH......LOVE Ann very much.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
great to hear that it will next month.. gosh im dying to see ann and ken together once again....!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
God...I'm so busy nowadays...I hope I can get to watch this while it airs...lol...but that baby girl is cute...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
:D Wow, thanks for sharing the pictures. it will be very interesting to see this couple start and raise a family together. I love it when lakorn show the couple starting a family from the beginning to end. This is one anticipate lakorn to look forward to :D