[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on the lakorn..suksuk from ann's forum said people thought ann/ken is doing a great job in this lakorn!.i knew people would love it.. :D

ได้ชม อุ้มรัก เมื่อคื่นก่อน ยอมรับในฝีมือการแสดงของ เคน ธีเดช และ แอน ทองประสม ที่เล่นได้เข้าขากันดี เรียกเสียงหัวสเราะจากแฟนๆ ได้ตั้งแต่ต้นเรื่องแบบนี้ ไม่เปรี้ย งให้มันรู้ไป

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sure is worth the long wait!!..i knew it wouldnt be a disappointment :D only 2 epi and anne/ken is already getting good feedbacks..

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS LAKORN...and i gotta say its been a while since i've watch anything..top it off its pretty original too..the fight scene during the commercial shoot reminded me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, when they were scrapping out in their house :lmao: I can't wait to see more eps...only thing is the editing is a bit choppy, i know its for comedic purposes but gawd some of it is just too much....The wardrobe is pretty impressive as well, everybody is looking good...new supercouple i see coming :wub:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
m3lhouse said:
I LOVE THIS LAKORN...and i gotta say its been a while since i've watch anything..top it off its pretty original too..the fight scene during the commercial shoot reminded me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, when they were scrapping out in their house :lmao: I can't wait to see more eps...only thing is the editing is a bit choppy, i know its for comedic purposes but gawd some of it is just too much....The wardrobe is pretty impressive as well, everybody is looking good...new supercouple i see coming :wub:
[post="125591"][/post]​
:lmao: :lmao: I know the fight sence are alittle bit simarly, the second epi is so funny, I play back couple times. Can't wait for the next epi and and I just want to thank you so much to every one for upload this lakorn. :w000t: :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i've watch epi 2..3 times!!..lol..cant stop laughing at the fighting scene on the street and when ken was pulling anne's leg.. :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hmm...I wonder what Thai folks are saying in Pantip webboard etc....but anyhow sounds like everyone is loving it...almost friday...one more day and I can watch the lakorn...lol..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sarn right now the baby is in development...I haven't seen it yet but read a lot...it won't be coming out for a bit I think since she has to go through the pregnancy mood swing stage...

It's good to see Anne in another comedy though cuz Anne can do comedy but I haven't seen her in one since Punyachon Kon Krua...the one with Chai doesn't count cuz it was more musical...

**trying to make this thread moving** nothing in Sarnworld Lakorn section is active at the moment...lol..since this lakorn is airing trying to make it active.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, pze.....u don't need to credit me.....lolz that pic (ur banner) is not mine. its belong to fanclub at ch.3 board :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
i guess this lakorn is about having baby or having a grandchildren then..hehe..it's kinda cute tho...but i didn't really enjoy it..i was looking for a drama from Ken and Anne again..hehehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Now that I look at it...the fighting scene seems like "freak dancing went wrong"...haha...her legs are all over him!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i went to my vdo store today but oum ruk didnt arrive yet :angry: oh well i can til saturday..hopefully it comes by then..but i hope it wont run out..cuz when anne's lakorn is out..people always go get it really fast..then it runs out

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey tinah, can u give a summary of epi 2? thanx if u can
im not good at it though, but ill try to sum epi 2 for you.. :D be back later if someone doesnt get here before i do

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would be kool to see anne/ken in another lakorn..but this time drama!..later on though not now..