[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha noy..so im guessing you're enjoying the lakorn?? its just so freaken funny..but some sad parts that got me crying too *sniffles*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha noy..so im guessing you're enjoying the lakorn?? its just so freaken funny..but some sad parts that got me crying too *sniffles*
omg i'm loving it so far! so damn funny! lol

peeps from SB are following me in here dude... [protect me samantha!] :ph34r:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was laughing at that too. Pat eating flowers. She wasn't craving for something sour; she wanted something that smells good. LOL

I thought that part was so funny to when Chen told Anna about the breast. Toward the end its more sad than funny. LOL you won't be laughing for long. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sitll haven't watched the last episode of SB yet. I still want to wait a little longer and pretend it ended next week. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was laughing at that too. Pat eating flowers. She wasn't craving for something sour; she wanted something that smells good. LOL

I thought that part was so funny to when Chen told Anna about the breast. Toward the end its more sad than funny. LOL you won't be laughing for long. LMAO
omg, i know.. who would've thought she would crave for flowers... lmao. & when she ate the flower off the dude's shirt! whoa.. crazy pat! lmao :lol:

I sitll haven't watched the last episode of SB yet. I still want to wait a little longer and pretend it ended next week. LOL
awe.. i still need to make my mvs.. lol..lagging over here.. makes me sad making them. :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
More SB MV. It will be harder to let go. LOL. Have you started episode 4 yet.

it soo is hard to let go! man... i'm depressed... i haven't start epi 4 yet. i'm waiting on my lil sis. she wants to watch it too. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is nice to watch it in a crowd. I watched it alone but I rewatched it with a few cousin and friends so I have lost count on how many time I rewatched this lakorn. What is so funny, every time I rewatch this, I always seem to find something new about the lakorn. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It is nice to watch it in a crowd. I watched it alone but I rewatched it with a few cousin and friends so I have lost count on how many time I rewatched this lakorn. What is so funny, every time I rewatch this, I always seem to find something new about the lakorn. LOL

i know what you mean.

i was laughing so hard this one scene in episode 3

Pat was gonna lay down in her bed & she jumped on it & anna was under there & pat fell off the bed. :loool: man i was dying! my lil sis was like that aint funny noy.. stop laughing... hahaa.

or when chuang & chen were taking pictures of the chicken... lmao. :loool:

man, i laught at the stupidest thing ever!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol, ken is like the complete opposite in SB! still love him!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE THEME SONG, "SARAPAP" BY Wichean Tantipimolpun??????????
i really really really want it!!!!!!!!
here it is girly Enjoy!!
very sweet song
Wichien Tuntipimolpun - Saraparb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f1oi9w
here's a bonus for you SB Ladies
a version sung by Anne Thongprasom...this has to be my favorite song..no lie
Anne Thongprasom - Saraparb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hp83c9

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this was the very 1st lakorn that I've watched and I really love it...I love watching this over and over again... ^_^ I love the part when pat was craving for flowers!!! when she suddenly ate the flowers, my reaction was :blink: ...and after a few seconds, I was laughing so hard! weird huh?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this was the very 1st lakorn that I've watched and I really love it...I love watching this over and over again... ^_^ I love the part when pat was craving for flowers!!! when she suddenly ate the flowers, my reaction was :blink: ...and after a few seconds, I was laughing so hard! weird huh?
omg i know. when she bought the flowers im thinking.. what is she gonna do cuz she kept looking at it all weird.. & then she grabbed it & ate it... lmao! :lol:

i can't believe chen's auntie grounded him... a grown ass man grounded! :loool: that was hilarious!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay, i'mma spam by myself in here too. :lol:

chuang & noona.. they are hilarious! i can't believe he put her in a dog collar! he was tryna discipline her :loool:

okay, i just had to say this... the dude Mark is ugly. they should've had some other dude play him! he's scrawny! Chen was even clowning on Mark at how scrawny he is! :loool:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
okay, i'mma spam by myself in here too. :lol:

chuang & noona.. they are hilarious! i can't believe he put her in a dog collar! he was tryna discipline her :loool:

okay, i just had to say this... the dude Mark is ugly. they should've had some other dude play him! he's scrawny! Chen was even clowning on Mark at how scrawny he is! :loool:

he isnt that big in the lakorn....the main ppl are CHEN AND NA-PAT...so cute....hehehehheheh