[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
oh! yeah! noy i remember u posted saying someting about his laugh..i know i love it tat u hear his cute laugh in here..lol..argh! i wanna go back in the SB thread to search for tat one post i made w/ all the cute clips of Ken laughing..argh! :lol:
That would be fun if you could do that. Ken's laugh is hilarious! It just makes you laugh too when you hear it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
a little wine actually helps a pregnant person--> i think it is red wine.

i laughed so hard when she tried to get rid of the baby by pretending to fall off the stairs. she was so freaking damn funny. lol then i started to fell sad when she said she couldn't harm her baby --> i was crying with her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

i laughed so hard when she tried to get rid of the baby by pretending to fall off the stairs. she was so freaking damn funny. lol then i started to fell sad when she said she couldn't harm her baby --> i was crying with her.
omg the stair scene! :loool: :loool: i totally forgot about that scene! that was sooo hilarious! i almost peed in my pants... she looked all lost tryna get into position! :loool:

he was not a retard. he was silly in love. lmao
he's a man in love... haha :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
omg the stair scene! :loool: :loool: i totally forgot about that scene! that was sooo hilarious! i almost peed in my pants... she looked all lost tryna get into position! :loool:
he's a man in love... haha :wub:
he fell hard

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i agree..i was laughing and then almost cried...it's like bitter sweet **tears** :wub: