[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well b4 Sawan Bieng Ken was on At Ten show...they asked him about his fav. characters i tink...he said Oum Ruk is his second most fav. role..and the first one was the role where he had to play a gay guy...LOL..he's so funnie

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she's like a fat pimple on a forehead..! lol. jkkk
ohhh.. read it wrong.. i thought you mean.. ken & chen were to meet... haha.
anna too! & jasmine j'kanun <--- she's funny! opps i mean he... lol
i think he like chen because that's how he really is like in real life.. a prince charming... sigh..

stop talking about how perfect he is..i'm so envious

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg..some of the stuff i read, i just crack up laughing, i'm just like you got to be kidding me....my keeps asking why i'm laughing to myself hhaha...
omg seriously.. it's like she's one of those girls that try so hard to fit in but never does... man... she takes things so seriously...!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well b4 Sawan Bieng Ken was on At Ten show...they asked him about his fav. characters i tink...he said Oum Ruk is his second most fav. role..and the first one was the role where he had to play a gay guy...LOL..he's so funnie
lol. wow... he liked the gay role... shoc-king..! lol. ken is all man though... drool...

stop talking about how perfect he is..i'm so envious
you know it's true! look at him... oh my heavens!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg seriously.. it's like she's one of those girls that try so hard to fit in but never does... man... she takes things so seriously...!
HAHA I KNOW!!!...geez...

lol. wow... he liked the gay role... shoc-king..! lol. ken is all man though... drool...
you know it's true! look at him... oh my heavens!
awww....ken is ugly as a girl...i can still picture it in my mind...ew...hahaha...anyways i'm out ladies!..good night!! MUAH :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHA I KNOW!!!...geez...
awww....ken is ugly as a girl...i can still picture it in my mind...ew...hahaha...anyways i'm out ladies!..good night!! MUAH :kiss:

i wanna see a pic of ken as a girl... [i probably won't like it but i wanna see.. hehe]

alright riah hunn niteee!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA I KNOW!!!...geez...

LOL he ugly in Oum Ruk...but halirious..but love the other one he looked prettie i wasn't sure it was him..ehehe

i wanna see a pic of ken as a girl... [i probably won't like it but i wanna see.. hehe]

alright riah hunn niteee!
i'll try to find the clip..ehhee :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Didn't Ken live in the states for a while for school/university? Then he moved to Thailand or back to Thailand. Correct me if I am wrong.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't Ken live in the states for a while for school/university? Then he moved to Thailand or back to Thailand. Correct me if I am wrong.
reallie..will help me god..tat's great news then...wen i finally hunt him down we can conversate...ehehe

i remember he spoke so well in Ruk Tur Took Wan..still remember the line "you wouldn't believe how we escape the local gang"...i love his accent esp. wen he said local gang..e.hehe :lol: