[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
WHAT!!! you told me to come in here!!!!! :lol: i didnt follow!!!!....DORK!

aint nobody following you........i think its your imagination......hhahahahaha :lol:
lmao i told her that i will come and spam with her with this lakorn when she said she have not seen oum ruk. i almost died hearing that noy haven't seen this yet. and then people started jumping in. lmao which is great i feel like this is a new drama. lmao :lol:

hey girls i have a question..now if Chen and Kavee would to meet each other..how do you tink it'll go...LoL :lol:
a fight over ann. :loool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
reallie..will help me god..tat's great news then...wen i finally hunt him down we can conversate...ehehe

i remember he spoke so well in Ruk Tur Took Wan..still remember the line "you wouldn't believe how we escape the local gang"...i love his accent esp. wen he said local gang..e.hehe :lol:
I'll have to find the source and ask around to back up the info though. I could be completely wrong. I remember reading it somewhere though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
by far this is the only lakorn that has been relived. lol. oum ruk is sure something special. lmao.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh yeah he was even speaking in english in a girlie voice...i was laughing so hard
OMG!!! i remember now..he was like a prostitute!!!
i know rite..tis is why i love Oum Ruk..it's a nice rest from all the tensions of the other lakorns..ehehe
yeah...agreed ^_^

lmao i told her that i will come and spam with her with this lakorn when she said she have not seen oum ruk. i almost died hearing that noy haven't seen this yet. and then people started jumping in. lmao which is great i feel like this is a new drama. lmao :lol:
a fight over ann. :loool:
yeah...noy's a hipocrite :p ...hahaha...well when i watched it it was already over..and ppl were done tlking about it..so i guess i can make up for it now lol

I'll have to find the source and ask around to back up the info though. I could be completely wrong. I remember reading it somewhere though.
yeah..i remember reading it somewhere too...geez...like all my fav dara's have been to the US...and i've never been aware of this!!!

where the oum ruk gurls at
HERE! :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i am busy... you will hear less from me... school is almost over final is close to an end...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG!!! i remember now..he was like a prostitute!!!
yeah...agreed ^_^
yeah...noy's a hipocrite :p ...hahaha...well when i watched it it was already over..and ppl were done tlking about it..so i guess i can make up for it now lol
yeah..i remember reading it somewhere too...geez...like all my fav dara's have been to the US...and i've never been aware of this!!!
HERE! :rolleyes:

oh please... you know you wanted to follow me in here... lol. :lol:

lol i am busy... you will hear less from me... school is almost over final is close to an end...

awe, i understand! i'm there too!

i finished epi 4! funny! chen having morning sickness... that was kute

ken in a dress... lmao.. wow :eek: i laughed so hard... :loool: