[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe epi 5 was kute. the wedding was kute!

the scene where chen shoots himself in the head was hilarious. even funnier when his aunt was like "dont shoot yourself, shoot me in the heart instead!" :loool:

ken in white... omg... so iffing hotttt!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you dont say! i was like dude get a clue
he seem kool at first.. but man.. he's like a pimple on a forehead.. annoying & you can't help but stare...! eh.. they should've picked another dude to play mark. he's ugly..

emo

sarNie Hatchling
You gals have come to spam in here. I loved Oum Ruk and I guess I will watch it over and spam in here too. After SB there hasn’t been a good lakorn lately or maybe it is because I only watched sub lakorn. LOL :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
don’t even talk about mark. he made me so mad and i cant watch any of his lakorn afterward oum ruk. emo, we got you to rewatch this too. next we should rewatch rang ngao too but you said you only watch sub lakorn. it might be subbed later but im not so sure so don’t beat me up if it will not subbed.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You gals have come to spam in here. I loved Oum Ruk and I guess I will watch it over and spam in here too. After SB there hasn’t been a good lakorn lately or maybe it is because I only watched sub lakorn. LOL :lol:
:lol: i haven't watched oum ruk. haha. so i'm here to spam about oum ruk & ken/anne. hehe.

i know!! i think he looks so eww...like i dont think he shld be a p'ek at all...like his face is way to girly...and i thought he looked way to young for anne in Oum Ruk
ew... i know. it looks like he wears make up! ewww gross... & when he was puckering his lips... eww i almost barfed.. he is gross... & ugly.. <_<

don’t even talk about mark. he made me so mad and i cant watch any of his lakorn afterward oum ruk. emo, we got you to rewatch this too. next we should rewatch rang ngao too but you said you only watch sub lakorn. it might be subbed later but im not so sure so don’t beat me up if it will not subbed.
lol. i need to watch lakorn too & ruk ter took wan & ruk nee.. man i'm set with my lakorns. :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

i'm not sure.. i know they did at one point.. but i don't know if they still are. :blink:
they do have rang ngao on youtube..and at thaitv.com or w/e..you just gotta have an account lol...but yeah...all of ken's recent lakorns were pretty good....ruk ter took wun was so cute...but kinda draggy i thought...oum ruk was deffinly the one though that got me hooked on him...eversince then, he's been my screesaver ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ hahaha you are obsessed with him. i have a picture of him on my binder. i drool in class just seeing it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy, we are recruiting so many to watch oum ruk. lmao. cant get enough of ken and ann!
lol. i know! deng... we are just awesome! :dude:

they do have rang ngao on youtube..and at thaitv.com or w/e..you just gotta have an account lol...but yeah...all of ken's recent lakorns were pretty good....ruk ter took wun was so cute...but kinda draggy i thought...oum ruk was deffinly the one though that got me hooked on him...eversince then, he's been my screesaver ^_^
lol. i was tryna make a bg of ken but photoshop was making me mad... so i gave up. sigh...

^ hahaha you are obsessed with him. i have a picture of him on my binder. i drool in class just seeing it.
lol. look who's obsessed?! don't drool over him too much now :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so i finished epi 6, 7 & 8... :dude:

love the scene where chen was singing! so kute when he sings. faint... oh man, ken sure does show a lot of skin in this lakorn.. :drool: