[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh one more thing i wanna say before i log back on to sw in like few days...
mark is soooo iffing annoying! he's worst than leela!

somebody give me a bat so i can hit him like a pinata! <_<

him & his chinese cartoon looking ass.. :angry:
HAHAH CHINESE CARTOON LOOKINGG!!! omg...i just died when i read that :loool:

btw girls,juz wonderin...other than one of the themesong in this lakorn..do ann sings for other lakorn too?
yep she does..she sang for tae bang gorn with num...and i'm pretty sure theres more

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay oum ruk thread is back up again...anyways noy speaking about mart i just wanna go in the tv and punch him when i was watching the lakorn. especially the part when ann was about to give birth and the nurse came out and was like "who the father?" and mart says "i am" i wanna go punch him :arrg: :angry:. gosh he was so ANNOYING in there!
yup! i'm watching oum ruk for the first time. haha. i'm loving it so far but i'm HATiNG mark. he's such a pain in the ass.
<_< & he's ugly!!! arrrghh.. that makes me even more mad

i agree....i so hate Mark...so thick face...no man pride..lol
he's so stupid for claiming that he's the baby daddy when he knows damn well that he didn't even have sex with her. <_<

HAHAH CHINESE CARTOON LOOKINGG!!! omg...i just died when i read that :loool:
yep she does..she sang for tae bang gorn with num...and i'm pretty sure theres more
yesh mark... that chinese cartoon looking dude! yesh i said it! i'm proud of it too! :arrg: :arrg:

i'll find a picture & compare the two!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel like this is the hate thread for mart or mark. it sound more like smack to me. lol. urg. he is so freaking annoying and hello she does not love you. get a life. lmao. if i ever see him in person i am going to beat him up. lol but that was just his character though and plus i no longer watch his lakorn when he plays pra ek. why him?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i feel like this is the hate thread for mart or mark. it sound more like smack to me. lol. urg. he is so freaking annoying and hello she does not love you. get a life. lmao. if i ever see him in person i am going to beat him up. lol but that was just his character though and plus i no longer watch his lakorn when he plays pra ek. why him?
lmao. it might as well be. mark & leela should get together. they will make one hell of a couple! :lol:

this is the first time i've seen his lakorn & i will NEVER watch a lakorn where he's the pra'ek... he's too ugly. <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
mark and leela together. lmao. i can see the two of them. hahaha leela will seduce him cause she cant get kawee!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg i just finished oum ruk. i iffing love it! :wub: so sad! i think i cried more in oum ruk than SB! [so weird]

i might have to rewatch it again because it's so awesome! :dude:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yup! i'm watching oum ruk for the first time. haha. i'm loving it so far but i'm HATiNG mark. he's such a pain in the ass.
<_< & he's ugly!!! arrrghh.. that makes me even more mad

he's so stupid for claiming that he's the baby daddy when he knows damn well that he didn't even have sex with her. <_<
yesh mark... that chinese cartoon looking dude! yesh i said it! i'm proud of it too! :arrg: :arrg:
i'll find a picture & compare the two!
hahaha cant wait for the picture

lmao. it might as well be. mark & leela should get together. they will make one hell of a couple! :lol:

this is the first time i've seen his lakorn & i will NEVER watch a lakorn where he's the pra'ek... he's too ugly. <_<
same here...i wld never watch a lakorn where he's p'ek...not p'ek material...but i'll watch it if i like the n'ek

him and leela should get together....i think he would be her bitch!! hahahaha

omg i just finished oum ruk. i iffing love it! :wub: so sad! i think i cried more in oum ruk than SB! [so weird]

i might have to rewatch it again because it's so awesome! :dude:
awww you finished!...i deffinly cried more in oum ruk too!!...the ending was so quick, was it not?....i loved all the sweet scenes in there!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha cant wait for the picture
same here...i wld never watch a lakorn where he's p'ek...not p'ek material...but i'll watch it if i like the n'ek

him and leela should get together....i think he would be her bitch!! hahahaha
awww you finished!...i deffinly cried more in oum ruk too!!...the ending was so quick, was it not?....i loved all the sweet scenes in there!
lol i haven't looked for the picture yet. let me do it right now.

the ending was quick but all the sweet scenes between the two were just aweeee... it touched my heart. ^_^

i've noticed that pat is always grabbing or pushing chen's head. :loool:

i wanna make a mv on oum ruk now.. but i can't download the file for some reason... sigh...

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay so i found a cartoon that looks like mark :lol: :loool:

whatcha think ladies? :arrg:
that was too funny. they so look alike. lmao :loool: i cant stop laughing.

i cant believe you finished oum ruk already. i think i cried more in oum ruk than sawan bieng too. i love oum ruk, so touching and cute. dont you love it when chen was in the dilevery room and he saw his baby girl and he cried. i almost died, i swear my heart was not beating and i couldnt breath. it was so :lmao: :spin: at the same time.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
that was too funny. they so look alike. lmao :loool: i cant stop laughing.

i cant believe you finished oum ruk already. i think i cried more in oum ruk than sawan bieng too. i love oum ruk, so touching and cute. dont you love it when chen was in the dilevery room and he saw his baby girl and he cried. i almost died, i swear my heart was not beating and i couldnt breath. it was so :lmao: :spin: at the same time.
omg...no the part where anne goes through the gallery, i just lost it!!! it was so sad/happy at the same time...so cute!!!...i'm gonna cry just thinking about it hahaha :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know the ending was just too cute. i wished he could make a gallary for me too. so sweet!