[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i know what you mean, watching it with subs is helpful but sometimes the translation isn't 100% accurate.
I know it is hard to translate an Asian language into English. I'm very bad at my own language which is very sad.

lol exactly. the daily basic of thai. if they start talking about business or use slang terms.. man that throws me off. haha.
Me too. I understand when they bicker at each other but when they use idoms I'm totally lost.

:lol: haha
he does!!...i think the cartoon looks hotter though hahaha :loool:
Hahaha. Me too. LMAO

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I know it is hard to translate an Asian language into English. I'm very bad at my own language which is very sad.
Me too. I understand when they bicker at each other but when they use idoms I'm totally lost.
Hahaha. Me too. LMAO
i dont know if it was this lakorn or not, but i remember not getting some thai saying about a lotus plant...haha i was like WTF???...so i used subbed for that

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wanna make a mv for Oum Ruk but i'm having trouble downloading it from the lakorn section.. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ dont worry. i get stupid at times too. it is our blond moment. i remember my the power was out and i was at my cousin house. she decided that she was going to iron her shirt for work. i thought it was operated with batteries so i didnt say anything to her. and then she pulled out the iron and started ironing. and i just went off laughing and she just stared at me like i was a freak. she asked why i was laughing and she started yelling at the iron because it wouldn't heat up so i laughed even harder. i hope you know the power is dead. and she just started crying out like a lunatic.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. omg that was funny. :lol:

speaking of electricity, last thursday the power went out at my school so my philosophy class went without power. 30 mins into the class, the lights came back on. so the class went back to normal. then this girl in my class, out of nowhere, goes "omg, the lights are back on." lol. it took her like 10 mins to realize the lights were back on... hahahah :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. omg that was funny. :lol:

speaking of electricity, last thursday the power went out at my school so my philosophy class went without power. 30 mins into the class, the lights came back on. so the class went back to normal. then this girl in my class, out of nowhere, goes "omg, the lights are back on." lol. it took her like 10 mins to realize the lights were back on... hahahah :lol:
that is hecka long and she just realized it. i would have been laughing so hard if i was there. i wonder was anyone laughing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that is hecka long and she just realized it. i would have been laughing so hard if i was there. i wonder was anyone laughing.
lol. people in the class were like "what the...?" it was funny though cuz it was quiet & the girl just said "oh, the lights are back on!" hahaha. & some people laughed. i didn't. i wanted to but i didnt.