[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i just love it when chen and pat are together. so funny to see them bicker at one another.

I love that it was Ken and Ann!! I loved the part when she pretended to have stomach pains and made him run around the store to look for a cart that was so cute! He carried her!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^hahaha there are so many scenes that i like of them two. every night when chen reads to pat my heart melts. oh when he sang to her, it was so cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha someone should right a novel oum ruk! i would read it if it was in english and it has to be as good as the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
remember our goal for this is 100. but so far we are only on 80's. but it is okay. its not like this thread is going to go anywhere. it will still remain at sw. lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
remember our goal for this is 100. but so far we are only on 80's. but it is okay. its not like this thread is going to go anywhere. it will still remain at sw. lmao
yeshhh. i still need to rewatch it again! hehe. i've been busy lately, since my friends are down here. plus summer in san diego is just the best! ^_^

almost. hahaha. okay then i guess i just have to do more spamming.
awe... i'm sorry i haven't been around to spam with you hunn!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i was crying like crazy when goong [shrimp] lost her baby! i did not expect that.. .i was in tears...

& when chen got on his knees & hugged pat... tears! & he told pat & the baby never to leave him.... aweeee :lmao:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's a tuesday, but I just loaded epi 14 and am going to watch it before I go to sleep! Sweet dreams for me tonight!! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's a tuesday, but I just loaded epi 14 and am going to watch it before I go to sleep! Sweet dreams for me tonight!! :p
lol.. haha sweet dreams ks xp lol.. dang cant wait to rewatch this xp lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg, i was crying like crazy when goong [shrimp] lost her baby! i did not expect that.. .i was in tears...

& when chen got on his knees & hugged pat... tears! & he told pat & the baby never to leave him.... aweeee :lmao:
omg i cried with goong too. the part where he said that they could have another baby and she started crying saying that she doesnt want another one, loosing the child is already hard for her and she loved her baby so much. ken brother went upstair to the baby room and started crying. the aunt was also sad too that she lost a grandchild. *sniff sniff*

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeshhh. i still need to rewatch it again! hehe. i've been busy lately, since my friends are down here. plus summer in san diego is just the best! ^_^
awe... i'm sorry i haven't been around to spam with you hunn!
youre going to rewatch it again. hahahaha, i usually wait at least 2 to 5 months before rewatching a drama but i understand oum ruk. i rewatched it daily back in the days. hahahaha. i was totally in love and i am still.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
omg i cried with goong too. the part where he said that they could have another baby and she started crying saying that she doesnt want another one, loosing the child is already hard for her and she loved her baby so much. ken brother went upstair to the baby room and started crying. the aunt was also sad too that she lost a grandchild. *sniff sniff*

I cried the first time I watched it and still get teary eyed when I watch it!! It was so sad! Chen is such a caring person, I love him so much, This made Pat show how much she loved him too!! Gosh even though it's an old lakorn its so fresh in my mind!!

youre going to rewatch it again. hahahaha, i usually wait at least 2 to 5 months before rewatching a drama but i understand oum ruk. i rewatched it daily back in the days. hahahaha. i was totally in love and i am still.

Me too!! I can't even get over Ken-Ann couple! They are hot together!! I need another lakorn with the two of them again!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg.. i was just bawling at that part! & when chen's auntie started crying & hitting herself talking bout how she wanted to take her own life... awe... it was just sadness... :(