[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cried the first time I watched it and still get teary eyed when I watch it!! It was so sad! Chen is such a caring person, I love him so much, This made Pat show how much she loved him too!! Gosh even though it's an old lakorn its so fresh in my mind!![/size]

Me too!! I can't even get over Ken-Ann couple! They are hot together!! I need another lakorn with the two of them again!!!! [/size]
I know it is still very fresh in my mind. The chemistry in Oum Ruk is a little bit stronger than in Sawan Bieng. But both lakorn are still great in their own ways.

And yes we are still owning pages. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
its a ken/ann thingy. they are the cause of our craziness. lmao or i should just say thai lakorn freaks. lmao!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
alrite noy you got to cough up the truth. who was before ken, honestly. there has to be one before him. i have to say mine was hmmm... hahah do much to name.
my first.. what..? lol. it would have to be Willy... then Oil... then Ken... & now Ken... :drool:

hmm noy seems like a chakrit kinda gal...so i'll guess and say chakrit!! hahah :lol:
lmao. really? you think so? :lol: i like chakrit as an actor... but he's not really someone i fantasize... :loool:

kashie might get mad if she reads about this... ^_^

noy your so into ken that you forgot about chakrit
i didn't forget about him! he's in my fanfic. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u galz r too funny xp lol.. keke.. i cant wait to rewatch this..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I told my sister to buy this for me in Thailand but I'll have to wait and see if she did! I can't wait!! I love Oum Ruk!!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i have a hmong dubbed. very lame, truthfully. thai version is always better.

im not a krit fan either but he has good lakorn out which bugs me that he gets the part. oh well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have a hmong dubbed. very lame, truthfully. thai version is always better.

im not a krit fan either but he has good lakorn out which bugs me that he gets the part. oh well.
lol.. i havent seen the hmong dubbed one but omg my friend has it n was like... i like original voices better xp lol.. haha but i do agree original voices r better.. more realistic xp lol.. keke..