[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono if these pics were posted already but kekek jus wanted to show it again lol. xp.. kekeke..

kekekekkeke..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate Mark and Jasmine...it's so hard to watch...I love the cute scenes, but I get sad, knowing it's not gonna last long... :(
i skip every scene with mark.

i like the part where pat went out to look for a father for her child. so funny especially the gay part. lmao :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i seriously hate mark more than jasmine... he's like... ewww.. ugly!! <_< :arrg:
gay part???? :blink:
chen runs in and yells at pat why is she looking for a father when she has him. and then the guy says, he wasnt into pat nor woman, he prefers chen. and he tells them he is gay and chen just laughs and walks out laughing.

omg i totally hate mark more than jasmine. mark was more of a nang rai instead. lol he does look girlish.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
chen runs in and yells at pat why is she looking for a father when she has him. and then the guy says, he wasnt into pat nor woman, he prefers chen. and he tells them he is gay and chen just laughs and walks out laughing.

omg i totally hate mark more than jasmine. mark was more of a nang rai instead. lol he does look girlish.
oh yeahh yeah... i remember now. :lol: i love his laugh.. contagious... ^_^ dorky but kute... it keeps me laughing.

Mark looks like a girl dude... ehw.... <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I heard there's bloopers for this lakorn, but I can't find it anywhere...I wanna see it...After watching the Sawan Bieng ones and hearing Ken's dorky laugh, I wanna watch this one's...

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I heard there's bloopers for this lakorn, but I can't find it anywhere...I wanna see it...After watching the Sawan Bieng ones and hearing Ken's dorky laugh, I wanna watch this one's...
i never seen the bloopers. they need to have that in lakorns. they barely show it at the end of a lakorn and when they do, there is not much too see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
bloopers as in the ng from kdrama. i love it when they have a special disk filled with bloopers and info of the drama.