[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
awww... that's too bad.

let's ask the others for help...

HEEEELLLP!!! lol! hehehe

or since you've watched oum ruk a lot of times already, just watch the unsubbed. you'll still understand...

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
awww... that's too bad.

let's ask the others for help...

HEEEELLLP!!! lol! hehehe

or since you've watched oum ruk a lot of times already, just watch the unsubbed. you'll still understand...

no...i just watched it once... :( :( :(

HHHEEEELLLLPPP!!!! im so desperate to have my own copy!!hehe

do u think they have it on dvd's in thailand?

aarrrrggghhhh!!!

megadownloader is not on my side..i can't afford the fee...i don't have credit cards...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
no...i just watched it once... :( :( :(

HHHEEEELLLLPPP!!!! im so desperate to have my own copy!!hehe

do u think they have it on dvd's in thailand?

aarrrrggghhhh!!!

megadownloader is not on my side..i can't afford the fee...i don't have credit cards...
they have dvd's in thailand but unsubbed! lol! why? are you planning to fly there to buy it? lol!!!
you can still dl in megadownloader for free! you'll just have to wait 40sec each time to start dl-ing.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
okay I just managed to finally watched this lakorn last night and all I have to say is that Ken and Anne is so funny. I can see why fans love this couple. Have to run home from work tonight and finish the lakorn because Ken is so sweet to Anne.

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
they have dvd's in thailand but unsubbed! lol! why? are you planning to fly there to buy it? lol!!!
you can still dl in megadownloader for free! you'll just have to wait 40sec each time to start dl-ing.

haha..kinda..i even asked my cousin to look for a dvd since she's a nurse in thailand..

you're right, tthey don't have the subbed ones..

i'll try to negotiate with my dad if he's willing to pay for my addiction..hehe..^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
okay I just managed to finally watched this lakorn last night and all I have to say is that Ken and Anne is so funny. I can see why fans love this couple. Have to run home from work tonight and finish the lakorn because Ken is so sweet to Anne.
i know! this is my all time favorite lakorn! what epi are you now?

That is true! I can watch the unsubbed version and understand. Hehehe!
yeah! i did that in rang ngao as well. watch without subs. i was just making my own dialogue based on their actions! lol! the summary helped too!

haha..kinda..i even asked my cousin to look for a dvd since she's a nurse in thailand..

you're right, tthey don't have the subbed ones..

i'll try to negotiate with my dad if he's willing to pay for my addiction..hehe..^_^
whoa! can't you stick to the free megadownloader? hehehe...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
that's ok riah! i'm afraid after today, you'll be MIA again! hehehe...
what made you so busy?

right now, i only have 6 subjects so i'm pretty relaxed. haha!
well at my university, i'm in ACS, asian culture society, and since i'm an e-board member i'm in a lot of stuff...you can check out pics if you'd guys like on my facebook. my name is mariah soulignavong =]..leave a message saying you're from sarnworld or something on the friend request!...sorry i've been so MIA...i havent watched anything since jai rao yet either :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Ahahaha Yes they are :D
They're such a HOT couple that is why! lol xD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahahaha! i just noticed in the credits clips of the last epi, p'aew was there "directing" napat's lakorn! lol!!! so funny! :lol: wow, i could watch this over and over and i still won't get sick of it! everytime i watch it again, i notice more of the small details! :wub: i just love oum ruk soooo much!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I know! I noticed that too!! Man there are so many memories!!! I really love Je! He is such a funny man! I really love how he helps Chen all the time! I laugh every time i see the part where he finds Chen at the park on his scooter and runs up a bush before he goes and talks to chen! Chen just laughed at him! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was watching OR again yesterday and noticed that Anne told Mark to dress more like Chen and he did! I was like get your own style! Even Chen was pissed and looked at him like WTF! I just love Chen He knows whats going on so well!! Man if only I can find a Chen in the world!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I have never seen that clip before either. Oh I miss Oum Ruk. Ahahah Ken cross dressing. Scary.