[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Step

Mrs James Ma
You know ch3 is uploading so many clips of Jiranee on their YT channel. They dont do this for all lakorns :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Step said:
You know ch3 is uploading so many clips of Jiranee on their YT channel. They dont do this for all lakorns :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'm not complaining because is good fan service! :dance2:  :dance3:  :woot2:  :dance1:

sarNie Adult
If I am not mistaken, the blanket was auctioned for 100,000 baht while the shawl went for 80,000 baht. Insane. Of course I might have understood wrong since I can't understand Thai. Hahaha but they raised 350,000 baht all in all and it would go to charity.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like how everyone had on pant except Bella lol . I didn't enjoy her other lakorn w/ Mark , don't remember title and the same thing w/ Jame lakorn w/ Yaya but somehow I like them in here ,probably the storyline , the period romance and the fact they are married lol . I love Rin character, her unintentional jealousy is cute and she have a temper which I like , as for Saran , he can smile all day lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYAr_ajn7KM

0:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgIEJZl9gVY

0:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ncO0IXW0M
cr tv3

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love the servants too. Usually I find them nothing but annoying extras but Nai Neur, Mai Sai and her kid are all funny and add to the story instead of taking away from it.

I liked that old man that was the host for Saran's side during the wedding too. It was funny how Saran/Rin kept making all these noises fighting and he kept implying that they were doing it all rough and loud lol. For a period lakorn, they sure make some pretty open references to sex.

sarN

sarNie Granny
jeanie1 said:
I love the servants too. Usually I find them nothing but annoying extras but Nai Neur, Mai Sai and her kid are all funny and add to the story instead of taking away from it.

I liked that old man that was the host for Saran's side during the wedding too. It was funny how Saran/Rin kept making all these noises fighting and he kept implying that they were doing it all rough and loud lol. For a period lakorn, they sure make some pretty open references to sex.
So true. those explicit teasing by the village ppl was funny tooo HAHAHA , Rin was so embarrassed/blushing so hard , poor girl, no matter how much she hope for a platonic relationship , there no escaping the marriage bed lol Saran said he will wait till she accept him & that's about it , she know its a losing battle b/c she already show sign of jealousy and falling for his smile.

sarNie Adult
Yeah! Finally! Let the games begin! In the end, soap opera thrive with cat fights. Except our girl Rin is too honorable for that so she'll be fighting dignified, but I don't know! She's starting to show her violent side. Wahahaha James Ji is so cute when being abused. Hahaha. And since the scenes are now dialogue heavy and i've no choice but be subtitle dependent,I love how Saran is now calling Rin by her name.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The dialogues are spicy. Got me all :shrug:  then :loool: and finally :clap2:. There are some words that when translated into english seems a little soft but I think you kinda get the spiciness of it. Totally love Rin but love Duang too cus she doesn't seem to really be all that worry about how shameful she is. She fights face to face vs behind your back, I respect her for that. lol 

sarNie Adult
I think it's because unlike the other N'Rai(spelling?) that i've encountered before, Duang KNOWS Saran was her puppy before, he had him wrapped around her little finger. So she felt superior and knew she can win, or anyone for that matter, over. The other N'rais depended on the guy to get higher status or fulfill an unwanted need like to satisfy their parents or society or what not. That's why Duang is so proud to the point of being shameless. It was a good characterization by the screenplay team. Duang thus fits the "wicked wife" category as mentioned in the first ep.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It helps that Mint N played her to a T! I was really worried at first because she hasn't played rai in a few years but man she still got it. Also it makes her looking a lot older than James Ji barable.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I can compete with anything but I can't compete with the thickness of one's face

I was dying when she said it. :lmao3: For a second I thought Duang was finally going to win a round but then Rin busted out with that line and it was game over.

But I give props to Duang. Her plans are simple but kind of smart. She's not just going around screaming.

I still like Saran. Yeah he's kind of wishy washy but he's honest about being wishy washy. He sort of falls for Duang's manipulations but he's also smart enough to call her out too.

I was laughing in the previews when Rin said "I'm sorry I didn't wish you well." I don't know if it was supposed to be serious or not but just the way she said it, made her sound like a little kid.

sarNie Adult
Ooooh! That's what she said! Thank you Jeanie1! I only got the "i'm sorry part" but with how the preview for today's episode is, I think it's gonna be both funny and serious (funny for us, dead serious for them)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love today episode and of Rin is to honorable to do things evil or shameless like Duang.  But again, Duang is totally shameless - she have thick skin..

Belle and James chemistry is off the chart.  I like it when they just smiling at each other or even looking at each other.  You can see that Salan is falling for Rin as well because he's more aware of her feelings now and with Rin - they way she started to be jealous is so cute.  I love Bella in here - I really do.  I think she fit the role so well  :dance2:  :dance3:  :heart:  :heart:

Can't wait for tomorrow. I want more sweet scenes

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can someone help explain the mom's metaphor with the fork, spoon, pen and paper?

I do have to say, Saran's wishy-washy-ness is so tolerable. He and Rin are getting to know each other, he's flirting, they're helping each other out. I like it. It feels almost drama-free, but Duang adds the prescibed external drama and annoyingness, but his emotional turmoil is quite mellow. It's the fifth episode and he hasn't done anything dumb yet. Sure, he's helping her with her house but that's like common neighbor courtesy. 
Saran moves fast too. He and Rin are off to fight crime together lol.