[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
riverflowintoyou said:
Would anyone be kind to translate the whole bed scene at the end of episode 10? :)
If you follow us on Viki, we'll probably have it subbed by the end of this weekend...maybe. But I'll be nice and sum it up for you to the best of my ability quickly starting from when Rin tucks Saran into bed.

Saran: Before marriage, you thought of Elvis and James Dean. What about after marriage? Who are you thinking of?
Rin: *sarcastic* I'm thinking of you and your ex-lover Duangsawat.
Saran: Why are you saying that? As for me, I'm thinking about kids. 
Rin: What nonsense! Sleep, sleep!
Saran: *tosses the pillows one by one* Our first kid, our second kid, our third, and the fourth kid.
Rin: You...my pillows!
Saran: From now on, they'll be no more pillows, knife, or hitting of the nose, okay? Please, please, please.
Rin: There won't be any pillows, knife, or hitting of the nose, but there might be the White Tiger. I forgot to go close the window earlier. Let me go check on it. *after she closes the window* You can already walk this much?
Saran: *hugs* If you are willing to use this room, I'll run around (and stuff the like...I didn't quiet understand what he said after that) 
Rin: *Saran kisses her forehead* Let go of me. You can already walk this much, so that means that you've been lying to me all along? *tries to avoid Saran as she walks away from him, but he keeps blocking her*
Saran: *sits and the bed and steals Rin's pillow after she tries to take it away* I can walk and do everything now. Those crutches are for coaxing my wife.
Rin: *hits Saran* Take this, you crazy idiot! I was overly worried about you.
Saran: If you're really worried about me, then you have to pity me.
Rin: How is a flirt/player like you pitiful?
Saran: Of course I am! If you refuse me tonight, then I'll die for you to see.
Rin: You've fully recovered?
Saran: Being able to live as a couple with you, there's no way that I'll die easily. 

* Rin leans in for a hug, Saran kisses Rin on her forehead, and we get to use our imagination* lol

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
JJ is like the only p'ek that really gets to kiss Bella. Teehee even if they're just cheek kisses.

Actually, he kissed her on the lips (3 takes!) for SJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-yWRcq4v6c

they are so damn cute. I don't know what it says, but they were featured in a newspaper/magazine that came out today? 

photo cr: komchadluek_ent

guys, swing by the Jiranee thread if you like: 
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63297-jiranee/page-4

loveandpeace said:
If you follow us on Viki, we'll probably have it subbed by the end of this weekend...maybe. But I'll be nice and sum it up for you to the best of my ability quickly starting from when Rin tucks Saran into bed.

YAAAY! Thank you so much to the VIKI team, you are so awesome. I really appreciate all your hard work. 

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I just realized James Ji looks like Korean actor Song Joong Ki. Sorry for my random comment.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
montha91 said:
I just realized James Ji looks like Korean actor Song Joong Ki. Sorry for my random comment.
You are not the only one.

Hey does anyone know why viki app doesn't play Thai dramas? I can watch the Koreab dramas but there aren't any Thai dramas loaded on the app. I have to switch to a laptop to watch Thai dramas off the viki website.

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
Mango12 said:
Hey does anyone know why viki app doesn't play Thai dramas? I can watch the Koreab dramas but there aren't any Thai dramas loaded on the app. I have to switch to a laptop to watch Thai dramas off the viki website.

I think it has to do with the licensing of Viki or something like that. I've been using Viki since almost the start of it, and we've never been able to watch lakorns on the mobile app. That's the only thing that sucks about the Viki app.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just saw some pics on instagram.  Look like Saran is mad about Rin   :cry: but then again, I don't think he should be since Rin is so forgiving with him and Duang and also, him losing her necklace.  I don't care.  If Saran is mean to Rin, I swear I will  :numchuck: him face

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Mango12 said:
1. They should have adopted her anyway since they raised her and she didn't have a family

2. Yeah, maybe she wanted it that way.

3. Well, according to the drama, it could have been any of the daughter right? Because that's why Rin did it, so her youngest sister don't have to while the older one already has a boyfriend. So it shouldn't matter the name.

4. Saran needs to man up around Duang. He needs to stand up and say Duang is NOT HIS WiFE

5. I know the society and culture is different during this period of time but mom should have put that Duang in her place because she is someone else's wife. I understand if she was not married but lost her virginity to Saran and is going around claiming as his wife. However, she is now married so she is no longer Saran's wife. So glad her parents show up and took her away.

6. Not being serious, just thought it's funny with the fan girls and shooting going on at once. Looks like they will be making another appearance in future episode too.

Thanks for answering my questions!!! Love the discussion to keep me going until the next episode
Y are nice people for the wrong thing this drama that nonsense hahaha, I have to some your answers , before my answers I sorry for bad skill my English if mistakes in grammas and I hope to understand me.

1. Well It many different between in the novel with Script, the writer had adapt or change detail , in the novel mom and Bralee'sister is not good people , mom'Rin who is love moneys and reputations more than good things so she don't like sent her daughter to Saran who is poor so then she give Rin instead her daughter however in the novel to explain s that mom still love Rin but mom still love her daughter more than Rin that it makesense , but In Script The writer change rin mom had character is good also sister'Rin I agree with you that all your think but in my opinions ,The writer need to this drama good feeling better the orther Lakorns that it have many same storys is drama too , it mean this show in one human has the boths good and bad so i think this common in socailty, sorry but this so hard to explain hahaha but if not change to detail in the novel, y don't have doubt? And cause that is also the answers of 2 choice too. Hahaha

3. In preriod dramas , in high-class socail in thai it not have peoples so much in this position ex. Khunchai, Khunying ,Palad or farther'Rin have status as politician in the present so then this drama that Rin'familys are reputations and the wide know in socialty and these name in high class mostly not same also mom'Saran know the name of Bumroungprachakit form old promise that this family have name is Bralaee and Brulanee, especially pra'ek is Palad this position as polices that easy to spy in high class socialty so You watched this drama that Rin'farther spy how kind is Saran before he will send Rin go to Saran'house and this possible Rin'famialy hard to lied Salan. However if this drama is like that you said, so this drama the end just 3-4 EP hahaha because Rin not lied Saran and Saran are not angry but so then ......the story not what are interesting ? just kidding hehehe.

4. Y must not forgot that Salan had good relationship with Daung as friend about 10 years ago and 10 years more for his girlfrend all that time 20 years too long time that Salan does like to bad-speak also this is period Lakorn that a man must does gentleman to the woman but Daung is his wife truely right? he can't reject her however he ever said about this but Daung not go away ex. "Y not forget your husband that he live in BKK y should comeback or I will not return to being like before anymore I already maried and y too (He rejected her always just not say not his'wife because he a manly who Responsible for any action since the pass to present,views of social Thai) anyway In the novel expalin that in the first that Saran angry Rin that her lied is not Bralee so he like to annoys Rin to in front Daung ,he fake sweet with Daung in front of Rin too although the after Saran start fall in love her but in Lakorn he does not the writer change Script, just not talk with her maybe I think the writer not like character'pra'ek too jerk but create character Saran is reasonable people not be foolish and also in my personal in the first he not sure or unknow himself how to feel with Rin and not forget Daung so then he not decide that what he does until Ep10 (also he know that Rin still lied although he try to arked her about this) the after he know heart'himself Daung comeback Bkk hehehe not to chance that he does sweet on front of Daung and not like to spoil I just to say it sure that Saran will to clear this point with Daung which to show that he not love her but love Rin.

5. From history Saran'family ever good realtionship with Daung'family
over than 10 year before Saran'family are falled in business and Daung'family is diseffected so then although Daung does not good, mom does not to reponse severe with Daung

In socail of Thai until now, good adaut or good parents amost does not like that ,avoid used of force by the body especially in period Lakorn about 50 years ago , The man must gentle to the woman without ruggedness or speak rebald because that socail views the womans is creater the babys as mothers so then everybody should respect to those womans as parants should to does good behave for youngers.

Sorry again for mistake my massages, I hopt to get it.

sarNie Adult
.... the long wait till Wednesday! *sigh* I do hope they give us more happy Saran x Rin scenes before Duang ruins everything. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du7xtDzAAtU

sarN

sarNie Granny
ladies , ladies , don't worry too much about the up coming conflict b/c there more bed scene to blush ^^^ HAHAHA *make up $ex* , from all the bts picture I saw , I notice 4 different kind bed , meaning , 4 different room, yes , that all I pay attention too HAHAHA. I'm guessing one of the bed is either at Rin' new found family house or vacation house ^^^ more bed scene !

JennieN

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ladies , ladies , don't worry too much about the up coming conflict b/c there more bed scene to blush ^^^ HAHAHA *make up $ex* , from all the bts picture I saw , I notice 4 different kind bed , meaning , 4 different room, yes , that all I pay attention too HAHAHA. I'm guessing one of the bed is either at Rin' new found family house or vacation house ^^^ more bed scene !
lol I hope with all the incoming drama coming up for Rin and Saran.  We can have to make up smushy scenes because I don't mind.  The cheesier the better

amieo1

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
:dance1: i also look at the hair and clothes to see how many different scenes we will be getting lol

sarNie Adult
SarN, sorry to be a killjoy but there may be just 2 left, one was in the Bumrung Prachakit (spelling?) house where Saran was thrown off the bed, and the other is in Rin's room. The other two are Saran's bed (well it's their bed now) and Rin's new bedroom (in her new house). So that's 4 beds. Hahaha. I don't know if it's still a spoiler since it's all over instagram but there is one where it isn't Saran who would initiate it. Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

amieo1

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
SarN, sorry to be a killjoy but there may be just 2 left, one was in the Bumrung Prachakit (spelling?) house where Saran was thrown off the bed, and the other is in Rin's room. The other two are Saran's bed (well it's their bed now) and Rin's new bedroom (in her new house). So that's 4 beds. Hahaha. I don't know if it's still a spoiler since it's all over instagram but there is one where it isn't Saran who would initiate it. Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
knew it was too good to be true lol….

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the truth is I'm more interest in Rin finding out who she really is because every time she thinks about "her suppose family" and the necklace.  The flashback always showed us BABY RIN on the ground.  Her face was always sad when she thinks about that so I want her to know that she does have a family and a father and brother that love her a lot