❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

viesee

sarNie Egg
I want to try giving this a chance. Ice seems promising with acting. Not sure about their chemistry. how’s James Ji for acting ?

MLX

sarNie Egg
I want to try giving this a chance. Ice seems promising with acting. Not sure about their chemistry. how’s James Ji for acting ?
Honestly, I don't watch much of Ice lakorn but I will say I am loving her in here with James. I feel like James acting had improved a lot compare to his earlier lakorn. Ice and James interaction in here is good too, not a lot of romance yet as the story is building. James character though, omg I love it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tried watching episode 1 but just couldn't get through Ice's face. I kept remembering her face of her movie with Sunny and now to this. It's unfortunate, she was a pretty girl in that movie. I like James in here though. Ice isn't a bad actress. She just went overboard with PS that it's hard to overlook it no matter how hard I try.
She did look a lot better with Sunny in that movie. I saw this clip and it was hard to watch Ice. All she can do is move her move her eyes up and down, she can’t barley move her lips.
http://instagr.am/p/CBdb_FFAWfT/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She did look a lot better with Sunny in that movie. I saw this clip and it was hard to watch Ice. All she can do is move her move her eyes up and down, she can’t barley move her lips.
http://instagr.am/p/CBdb_FFAWfT/
Her face is tight and her upper lip...she was so expressive before now she can barely smile. Yeah, I enjoyed that movie. I hope for her own good she stops touching her face.

Ina

sarNie Egg
when I watched ep 2, Ice’s acting convince me. Actually I already like her hairstyle from The teaser and OST. its kind of refreshing for me, look so fresh and feel so good to watch it. But after watch the full drama, her style is really in my liking. Their chemistry so far is good. Many fun BTS and promotion event in IG.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
To me, Ice is watchable in here with JJ. She fits so real as a beautiful fortune teller. Love the storyline, and hope to see them in more sweet scenes together.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched the first 2 eps. Man, my humble opinion, but I felt the plot a little bit rushed. Don't know... just too much happened to Rosita in ep 2. Too many coincidences. I hope it gets more balanced from now on. It felt like they've put too much in only one ep. They could've explored more the introduction to the characters.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching ep 1 and 2. So far im loving it though i have to agree with @milaneves that they havent established all the characters yet and it seems like we are already in a roll. I hope we could get a background of the characters in the next chapter.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I want to watch this but Ice’s face.. it makes me so uncomfortable.. but idk maybe it’s settled down. Last time I saw her in an interview her face was super puffy and stiff from all the procedures she’s done.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching ep 1 and 2. So far im loving it though i have to agree with @milaneves that they havent established all the characters yet and it seems like we are already in a roll. I hope we could get a background of the characters in the next chapter.
Yes, that's it. Guess @Izce expressed my feelings way better than I did myself 5555555555. Somehow I like the plot, but I guess I still didn't click with the pace of the first 2 eps. For me, there was too much happening at the same moment and we still haven't got much of the characters. (spoiler here to avoid saying something about what happened in ep 2 in case it spoils the events for anyone)
you know, Rose has been attacked 3 times, in different ways, in only 1 ep. For me, it was like "wow, in one ep, the n'ek has almost been killed 3 times." And there will be more. I think they could distribute these scenes throughout the lakorn. I afraid things could get draggy from the middle to the end. That was my point. I hope we dont get a plot that could be wonderful to be turned into a bad one, you know?

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, that's it. Guess @Izce expressed my feelings way better than I did myself 5555555555. Somehow I like the plot, but I guess I still didn't click with the pace of the first 2 eps. For me, there was too much happening at the same moment and we still haven't got much of the characters. (spoiler here to avoid saying something about what happened in ep 2 in case it spoils the events for anyone)
you know, Rose has been attacked 3 times, in different ways, in only 1 ep. For me, it was like "wow, in one ep, the n'ek has almost been killed 3 times." And there will be more. I think they could distribute these scenes throughout the lakorn. I afraid things could get draggy from the middle to the end. That was my point. I hope we dont get a plot that could be wonderful to be turned into a bad one, you know?
Ikr. I mean, its a given that all guests have their own DDS and all are afraid to get exposed but we still have a long way to go, i dont want this to be draggy too when we reach the mid of the series. I hope they could give focus to each guests' story in order for us to understand the plot really well.

when JJ offeres his house to Ice i was hoping the reason would be guilt since non of these should have happened if he didnt change Ice's program. But accdg to the scriptwriter he should do it to prove his innocence instead hehehe

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I think the director planned to dedicate 2 episodes for each guest and will maybe inject JJ and Ice's stories in between.

After watching ep 3, think the pacing became normal and i like how the writer tries not to have overlapping stories of the guests. Also, i think their onscreen chemistry is starting to show.

in episode 3 the focus is Lyla. Though im not sold out that her story stops here. It could continue maybe until the first 30 mins of episode 4.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Have had a chance to watch an hour later it started. Feel bad to miss when Rose moved in to stay with Thiruth.

Ina

sarNie Egg
I think the director planned to dedicate 2 episodes for each guest and will maybe inject JJ and Ice's stories in between.

After watching ep 3, think the pacing became normal and i like how the writer tries not to have overlapping stories of the guests. Also, i think their onscreen chemistry is starting to show.

in episode 3 the focus is Lyla. Though im not sold out that her story stops here. It could continue maybe until the first 30 mins of episode 4.
watching ep3 LIVE, its getting better and better. So far, i like the story and this new pairing really refreshing.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Can't wait to watch it later, with subs.