[Ch3] Pee Roon Pram Ruk (UMA 99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am excited that Bomb will reunite with Taew but let's pray that he is playing a similar character to Khun Chai Ratchanon. If that is only the kind of character he can play without making me cringe, I don't mind. I rather see that than his robotic acting in his two other lakorns. Turns out, it's a UMA production. This company is really a hit or a miss and it has more misses than hits so I am afraid. 

Oops I spoke too soon. I just looked at the previous page and it's another mafia/action lakorns. Has UMA not learn that they suck at action theme lakorn? Totally mediocre and just super cringe worthy pieces of junk. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I want to laugh or cry at this news :(((
But Taew with straight hair, she looks more mature with this hair
Bomb is creepy @@@ 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bomb's not the most attractive guy but out of all of his leading ladies, he matches Taew the most. I don't mind that they are reuniting, but like most said, he's not that great of an actor. He needs a lot of work, however, if the character is a goofy guy, it would really suit him. I actually don't get a mafia vibe from the pictures, but more of a romantic love story. Taew is gorgeous in those pics and with straight hair. I would actually prefer them to reunite in a romantic comedy where he's a really goofy guy.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'll never see Bomb&Taew as koojin..No pls
Just let it be Mario, bcs I think they have a bunch of photoshoot and event together
I don't want Taew stick with Bomb all the time, but I have to agree Bomb looks good with Taew the most among his co-star like Mint or Richy

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But this is a sad truth LOL...More like my dream couple will never have lakorn together just drive me crazy
I won't say anything abt Bomb but can Taew have a pra'ek that have a fresh face for once pls?! (Minus Nadech & Mario of course)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I must be one of a few who is happy to see them reunite.. Bomb may not have the best acting out there but he is watchable for me comparing to some male actors out there. Taew is always the best.,

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
I'll never see Bomb&Taew as koojin..No pls
Just let it be Mario, bcs I think they have a bunch of photoshoot and event together
I don't want Taew stick with Bomb all the time, but I have to agree Bomb looks good with Taew the most among his co-star like Mint or Richy
I actually think Bomb looks more compatible with Richy than Taew. They're both tall and have long bodies. And their acting and personalities are more similar too. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a fan of Bomb/Richy's pairing. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I actually jin Bomb with Taew. Never finished any of Taew's lakorn until I watched KCR ^^ I really like these two together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Soifah and Khun Chai reunited! Gosh i love them, i really do! 

I'm okay with Bomb and i know many dislike him but i like him lol! I found him attractive little here and there. He may not have that cuteness like JamesJi or handsomeness like JamesMa but there something about him that once and awhile you stop and said, "he cute somehow" lol.

Glad to see these two reunite and count me in for this lakorn! Uma may not be the best lakorn production but give it a chance like how i give them for cubic. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the name of the girl acting along with Taew in this...She looks pretty 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I love Taew so I will watch whoever the p'ek is..I know bomb still needs to improve on his acting but I like him in cubic though.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I actually like this pairing a lot especially because of Khun Chai Rachanon. I am probably one of the few that find Bomb handsome...love his smile and he's super goofy! Yes, Bomb's a newbie and probably best fit for a role like his character in Suparburoot Jutathep. He still needs improvement but he'll get there since he's a newbie. I guess I don't get all the hype about James Ma and James Jirayu with their handsomeness, acting, etc...they have such baby faces and definitely not my type. Anyways, I'm looking forward to Soifah and Chai Lek reuniting for a new lakorn  :woot:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The news about Taew's fans want to change p'ek into Pope basically will effect the filming atmosphere somehow..And Idk why they blame Taew for that, she is happy to work with Bomb as far as I see
But still I will give Bomb a chance
people on pantip really want Taew&Pope to pair up soon...Hope it become true soon