[Ch3] Pee Roon Pram Ruk (UMA 99)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm one of the very few people that like Bomb, yes, he's stiff, but I have faith in him. Though Taew is no longer in this, I'll still watch this, this looks a lot better than Cubic.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I see potential in Bomb Tanin too. In fact, I do like him..even more than his other two Khun Chai brothers, James Ma and James Ji...not sure what the hype is about James Ma and James Ji since they have such babyfaces and look so young (even though I don't mind them)! Hahaha, I miss the Khun Chai bromances.... Anyways, I look forward to watching Bomb and Ice together in this lakorn--hope it's a good one!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't find James Ma and Bomb good looking but it's due to my love for Khun Chai Rachanon and Khun Chai Ronnaphi. I have a love hate relationship with Bomb. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'll give another chance for Bomb to improve in this lakorn. I have faith in him. I'll watch this lakorn for him :) But he doesn't improve on his acting and his stiffness through this one, then I won't approve him as being a primetime Pra'ek for his next lakorn again. There are actually a lot of young actors and actresses that started from being Pra'eks and Nang'eks in primetime, then got demoted to become evening Pra'eks and Nang'eks. For example, Marie Broenner, she first started as a prime time nang'ek, but then after her first lakorn, she got pulled out in many of her lakorns after that, so then, she got demoted to become a nang'ek in evening lakorns instead. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I cannot wait to watch Ice and Bomb together. This lakorn already looks romantic eeeeks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Is it just me or did Bomb kind of got better with his expressions? Lol.
LOL. I was just about to say that Bomb's acting seems better from the teaser. Hopefully it's true throughout the whole lakorn. I have more hope for Bomb now that I've seen a bit of improvement. :) Bomb Su Su na ka.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O45eei9F954