[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Not only do they look boyish but they have the body of a boy too. Most of them couldn't even carry their nang'eks! I would smh at some bts.
HAHA I have to watch Latino soap to bring back my idea man suppose to look like after watching so much Asian drama

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
My bad, I think it's still Mai.

I don't think Mike is in any condition to accept a new lakorn right now after he had fainted during interview because of stresses.    The reporters asked him about his son child support and signing the birth certificate.
He didn't faint because of that. He has asthma and were exhausted from over worked with little rest. He was already feeling sick prior to the event and prior to the reporters asking him questions about child support and the birth certificate. Most of the reporters that were there had already ask if he was in any condition to answer questions after the event because they saw that he was sick. He stayed and answered all questions before his body couldn't take it anymore and collapse. The reporters that said he fake his fainting or got stressed because of all the questions came later. Also about the birth certificate, Sara wouldn't allow him to sign it because she was afraid that he would ask for legal joint custody. I wish she would say that at the beginning versus saying "no he has not sign the birth certificate" making it seems like he didn't want to or that his mom wouldn't allow him to. She also told reporters that she will wait for her child to grow up and let him decide if he want Mike to sign the birth certificate. So that's that with that lol.

Now I dont mind seeing Mew with Mike, at least he can act. Also want to see her with Mai cus he deserves to be promoted to prime time but ahh i want Ken!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
My bad, I think it's still Mai.

I don't think Mike is in any condition to accept a new lakorn right now after he had fainted during interview because of stresses.    The reporters asked him about his son child support and signing the birth certificate.

Thank goodness!!!   :sweat:  :highfive:
Its funny how when u thought that Mai wasnt in this lakorn anymore, i saw a recently news  video on  youtube about Mew and Mai. Random picture of them  individual. and thats when i kinda knew that perhaps the both of them are still collaborating together. b/c if they weren't gonna act together, they would have pull up another picture of the thai actor that was gonna replace Mai.

so GLADE that Mew and Mai are still on board.  :dance1:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Namfon P. is playing rai in here.        

From KCL: @ แล้วถึงคิวนางเอกหน้าหวานอย่าง “น้ำฝน” พัชรินทร์ ที่ต้องมารับบทร้ายละครพีเรียดเรื่อง “เพชรกลางไฟ” งานนี้ต้องมาลุ้นกันว่าจะแซบขนาดไหน

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Namfon P. is playing rai in here.        

From KCL: @ แล้วถึงคิวนางเอกหน้าหวานอย่าง น้ำฝน พัชรินทร์ ที่ต้องมารับบทร้ายละครพีเรียดเรื่อง เพชรกลางไฟ งานนี้ต้องมาลุ้นกันว่าจะแซบขนาดไหน
Whoaa. Namfon glai bpen n'rai ror? :/

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
It would be nice to see Nadech and Mew pair up again never see Nadech in a period lakorn thai before love to see him taking this role if it's offer to him and if it works with his schedules because during TRKJ was still airing Nadech was wearing traditional thai clothes with Mew makes him and her stands out and if they get a chance to pair up again will sound awesome but never know it's just between fate or chances.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
*Sigh* Miss Namfom and Paul days, whatever happened to the guy? I can't see her as rai though, I still don't understand why they would downgrade her from primetime to evening, I thought she was a perfect n'ek. She's pretty and her acting chai dai, but it's sad seeing your old faves being downgraded. Anyways, Mew and Nadech would be a good choice, I really want to see Nadech in boran clothes period lakorn.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I saw at ig where Mew and Mai were practicing some musical instrument... Maybe we'll see some musical performance from them...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see Mew KenP already!!

Did you say Ken Phupoom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hell yeah !!!! I sooooooooooooo want to see that happen. 
I would love to see  Mew with: 
  1. Pope
  2. Alek
  3. Ken P (I havent seen his lakorn but he sure is eye-candy :pervie:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe: )
But not Pope and Alek for this lakorn, I prefer KEN !!!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wow magazines, lakorns. Mew is everywhere. Sooo happy for her.
I want to see Mew with P'ek she has not paired before. I will be very happy if its Alek :woot2:
If its her old P'ek, please I want Pope or Nadech pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee :heart:

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Wow magazines, lakorns. Mew is everywhere. Sooo happy for her.
I want to see Mew with P'ek she has not paired before. I will be very happy if its Alek :woot2:
If its her old P'ek, please I want Pope or Nadech pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee :heart:

I agree too Nadech will be the perfect fit for Mew because he never ever did a Period Lakorn thai before and let's root for Nadech to play in this lakorn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:
Did you say Ken Phupoom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hell yeah !!!! I sooooooooooooo want to see that happen. 
I would love to see  Mew with: 

• Pope
  • Alek
  • Ken P (I havent seen his lakorn but he sure is eye-candy :pervie:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe: )
But not Pope and Alek for this lakorn, I prefer KEN !!!!!
Yes yes! My KenKen. Narak maaaakkkk! My heart beats for him lol. Bella already got her chance, now I'm just waiting for Mew, Mint, and Matt.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
How come there is no tag for Mai Warit since he is the P'ek for this one? Did they changed him? I recently saw khun Pin posted a picture of the Pra nang rehearsing their musical instruments.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
the story sounds intriguing 
So awesome to see Mew play royalty. I think she fits those kind of roles so much lol. 
just saw a pix of mai and he looks so handsome. 

hope there's more update coming soon :) 

Reactions: D~D

betewwneen

sarNie Egg
mew's performance is soooooooo bad,hope she can have better skill in this lakorn.
I will watch the lakorn for Mai ,he is handsome and good skill actor.