[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's was funny how the dad thought the mom was cheating on him. Lol! 
Esther and Got is so c)ute together. Love them. Heheh. 
I can't wait to see more flashback of Matt & Film!!!!!

The flashback was funny. Especially the beginning when Matt saw Film by the fountain.
He was holding and reading a book in one hand while the other hand he was spinning a small
light weighted book(I'm assuming it was one).  I just find it hilarious that he's spinning a book! 
Like, "WTF" Lol

here's the part to the scene. 0:30 - 4:33 (Flashback scene)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAzruTMX16M

o m g!!! Look at this you guys!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!! Click on the link to go see pictures!!!! (Esther & Got, not Film & Matt, Lol)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.531594823550248.1073741913.205848302791570&type=1

So, I google translate the article, I'm not sure if I am right, so, if I am wrong please correct me.
I think the article said this scene is when Esther misunderstand that Got is gay with Film(not sure but she
did misunderstand him). He wants to prove her wrong;therefore, he grab her and kiss her to show her that he;s
a true man. She got pissed off at him, she slapped him in the face and then ran away. It said that this scene
is going to air in today episode but it didn't so maybe it might air in tomorrow episode or next Monday,I think .  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Even though, I knew the kiss was coming I didn't expect him to kiss her like that. Lol. 
I guess I was too excited to see him kiss her. Lol. She slapped him 4 times! Wow, 4
times! That's a lot. I didn't even know she was going to slap him 4 times, I thought it
was just 1 time.Each time, she slapped him, I screamed! Lol. 

aww.. poor Esther. Got better do something sweet to her in the next episode. hehehe.
Kiss/slap scene started at 8:18 - 10:23.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmslqswAqJg

Matt is going to find out that Film is that one guy with the long hair she used to have 
a thing for in the next episode. o m g!!!! Hahhah.

Lek is such a kind sweet guy in this lakorn. awww.. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Cr: As Tagged

What is that thing in between Got and Esther's mouth? ummm. it must be their new way of
fake kissing. that's a good technique. haha. That plus the camera angle = fake kissing. :D
Wow, I don't even see that thing in the video. I did saw him holding onto it in those spoiler
photos but not in the scene at all. um..  

Cr: As Tagged

fanny

sarNie Adult
Matt is so funny. She always play and not serious lol. This is by far my 2013 best lakorn. I love Film and Matt they are compatible for each other. I can't wait for next week because she's going to know the truth.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol The SLAP was more exciting to me then the kiss.....LOOOVE the SLAPS! She did a great job w/that scene! Love Matt & film....Matt sooo cute, i haven't seen or enjoy her lakorn like this one....I like her talking to the pig haha....she said "shu -boo...Shu-boo" ??? (however you spell it) That soo CUTE! "Dream about me, Thoy ang" ADORABLE! Can't wait for next week after she find out, I wanna know about their past and what she will do after she find out

songienz

sarNie Egg
I totally agree that the slaps scene was good, i also didn't expect that many slaps... i watched it raw without translation, can't wait to understand the whole lakorn...

Next week gonna be good, i really want to see what happened in their past.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn! Its so darn funny. I find both Matt and Esther physically unattractive but their wonderful acting makes up for that. They're the very few actresses of this generation who can actually act very naturally.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
yes, it was very hard for me to watch matt at first because i didnt find her attractive. but when i gave her a tey. her acting got me so in love lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I need to catch up with this.  I loved ep1 so far. lol So hilarious and entertaining.  I don't find Film so bad after all.  Before, I did not think he was pra'ek material. LOL Now, he's decently good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think matt is gorgeous but never really cared for her...Ester....she ok to me...cute...Love her in this role...love their friendship!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
YinGgyTASTIC said:
TI think film is very attractive when he does comdies roles lol

lol maybe so.  This is my first time watching him.  before, I was turned off by his pictures. lol Now, he's decently good and makes me laugh. 55++

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg I finally started on episode one last night ! Literally lmao in bed kicking my blankets off cause it was just toooo damn funny ! I stayed up watching it and ended up waking up late for school Haahahah ! Omg loving film and Matt together !! I'm loving these two together more then Matt&Grate. Sorry to say ><" I always see Matt take on sassy roles lol and Films character is similar to the one with Janie, but ill let it slide this time Haahahah ! Cause I am loving these two characters together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YinGgyTASTIC said:
TI think film is very attractive when he does comdies roles lol
I remember him back in 05'-06' I was obsessed with him and Donut from Fly me to love ! Def enjoy him in comedy roles and miss him in serious roles :( Film reminds me of my guy friend Haahahah both so hilarious ! And sound so much alike when he speaks Thai !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 was so awesome! I love love love this lakorn so much right now, can't wait for the subbed version to be out!
Film is doing great! First lakorn that I watch of him, and I'm totally sold! I expected his acting skills to be lacking because I've seen some people criticize him often, but he's really not that bad imo Esther and that other guy are cute! and Matt is so perfect for this role  :dance1: she's awesome!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far I love this lakorn. It is so funny! Matt is perfect with a blend of many things. She is funny when she tries to be all sweet toward Film but doesn't last that long because she would go back to her old self lol. I do feel bad for her though for having a mom who cares about the loser husband than her own daughter.  Got to love the way she pinched herself so she would able to cry hahahha...

Film and Matt have a good chemistry.  Film realizes it or not he needs her in his life. Because it was so boring before and he now he catches himself smiling even if he doesn't want to. I find that cute. I am sure when she is not around he is going to really miss her. They both can not be mad at each other for long. All having their own reasons...Matt more because it's her job :lol2:

I really like Esther and Matt's friendship. She is there for Matt no matter what. Whether she knows what Matt is doing might not be right but she's still there to support her BFF.  How many people can say they have a friend that can truly and blindly support them. And Esther is adorable in here. OMG!! The slaps she served Got was so sad. I wasn't expecting 4 slaps.

I think so far everyone is doing a good job with their role.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 had so many cute moments! Like omg so squeal-worthy! 
The scene where they were looking at the moon, ugh just so beautiful! 
We finally get to see more of Film & Matt together; their chemistry is overflowing! I love how Film's character directly softens up to Matt's 
I'm waiting impatiently for Monday! She'll learn that he's her old crush, the guy that broke her heart! Eeeek more dramas are coming soon  :woot2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
queenyeon said:
Episode 6 had so many cute moments! Like omg so squeal-worthy! 
The scene where they were looking at the moon, ugh just so beautiful! 
We finally get to see more of Film & Matt together; their chemistry is overflowing! I love how Film's character directly softens up to Matt's 
I'm waiting impatiently for Monday! She'll learn that he's her old crush, the guy that broke her heart! Eeeek more dramas are coming soon  :woot2:

It was a beautiful moment with the moon until the two guys interrupt them and Film let go of Matt so fast she fell backward hahahha. I don't think Film could really hold a grudge with Matt cause she flirts with him too much lol. I too, wonder what their past is all about. Did Film return her feelings or was it just Matt hopelessly falling in love with Film. Since he is Mr. Cool and all I'm not sure he notice her much. The way they teased us about their past makes me so curious.

The last part where they stood and watch the moon together was romantic. Film might not even know what he is doing but little by little he is falling for Matt. I am impatiently waiting for Ep. 7 too.