[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
We will never know but having mark with belle is not that bad. At least he is finally pairing with new female lead . He really need it. One day m&m will come back together but at this moment all we can do is support mark with Bella. Btw they are a very cute couple. Theirs name parinee is cute:)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Agree with Yinggytastic.
I just can't wait for nuer mek 3 the movie. But I just wish Bella and mark adore me in this lakorn. Is this a lakorn with a lot of fighting again? If not is it romance?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
Man, I was hoping for a different nang'ek. Lol. Oh,well. I guess. It will be Bella and Mark then. I wonder, when they will start.
I was hoping for that too, but its good to see mark with a new actor to spread his cuteness with someone else. PrinRanee is a really cute name!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Bella is very beautiful. Mark is very handsome. It's going to be great. PrinRanee might be Medta Lae's child. Lol, but M&M are forever Medta Lae's child. I'll wait for fitting I wonder if its a drama where Mark is from the past, and he enters into the future and meets Bella!!!! I'm just saying since its called 2 world of love.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Bella is very beautiful. Mark is very handsome. It's going to be great. PrinRanee might be Medta Lae's child. Lol, but M&M are forever Medta Lae's child. I'll wait for fitting I wonder if its a drama where Mark is from the past, and he enters into the future and meets Bella!!!! I'm just saying since its called 2 world of love.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Coca said:
When M&M have lakorn together ?
Maybe not until 2014-15 because after cubic she has to film Kaew Ta Warn Jai with Nadech. I really want M&M in Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha. I hope it comes true. But don't worry Coca M&M still has a long way to be together. Sorry that I'm off topic.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so i was just stalking Mark's profile on Asianfuse as always LOL!! Then i came across this lakorn it said and I quote:

Phope Ruk with Bella Vanita 

Here's the website just click it if you dont believe me.
Prin Suparat - AsianFuse Wiki

All you need to do is scroll down to his dramas and Phope Ruk is in red so it will be easy to find!!!!!!!!!! They havent got any photos or anything yet but i am super pumped!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: !

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:
Ann Taylor and Fantastic_27, I merged the two topics. :wink:
Thxs, yea I was going to tell one of the member to merge it. Lol. I was editing my post and it said the topic might have been deleted. So I was like "Someone maybe put this topic in the thread" thxsz

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fantastic_27 said:
Thxs, yea I was going to tell one of the member to merge it. Lol. I was editing my post and it said the topic might have been deleted. So I was like "Someone maybe put this topic in the thread" thxsz

:whahuh: No problem; you're welcome! :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Bella and Mark are pretty close with each other off screen -- Mark even went to visit Bella at the hospital and posted a "I love Bella" sign on his iG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Bella and Mark are pretty close with each other off screen -- Mark even went to visit Bella at the hospital and posted a "I love Bella" sign on his iG.
They are close that there was rumors about these two to right?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
At Mark's latest interview, he said fitting will happen in another month or so.   Keep our eyes peeled for Mark and Bella. lol.  I'm not digging Bella much...but if they both can generate chemistry then that would be extra awesome!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Daisy: Agree. :highfive: I'm not digging her too. I still think she's better as a supporting role instead of a main role. But I guess since this is confirm, it is what it is. Cross finger, their acting are decent together, and they have chemistry!!!!!!! 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I like Bella. Lol. Ever since Porm Prom Olawaeng. If anything, it's Mark that I'm not very into. But I'd still try to watch him to give him a chance. Maybe you guys should give Bella a chance again and maybe you'll grow to like her? 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
People have very different tastes...lol..but this will be my first fully watch lakorn of Bella bc she will be starring next to my homeboy, Mark. lol