[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Opening ceremony was today. Cant post pics, i dont know how to, not on a computer, but i know one of you girls will post them on here. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Daisy, lol. I agree, the pictures i saw wasnt really anything special, but it's okay. I thought they filmed a scene or two already.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Looks like the Nok's oldest son Gun is also going to be in here. Possibly paired up with Prang? LOL *wishful thinking lol

I actually thought the fitting pics were pretty cute.Love the gigantic wallpaper of Mark and Bella ^_______^ 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well yeah because they have the same manager which is P'A and the same person who take care of them. They are always together. P'Ai doesn't really manages them personally. He hired someone to do it for him. So Ploy take cares of Preem, Bella, Mark and Mo of Exact.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Mark is no longer with Ae Supachai. Anyways, they look so cute together! I think i can finally fully enjoy a lakorn of Mark since he's pairing with an actress that I actually like. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Really last I heard from Mo Monchanok that's like back early December. She, Mark, Bella and Preem are all under Ploy. And Ploy's boss is A. She calls them house. For sure I know Aump, Por N and Weir really don't have contract with P'A

Credit: Bella IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes Mark is no longer with K'Ae, however he's still under the care of ploy and prae. His second family would be the girls Mo, Bella, and Preem and ofc including ploy&prae. This gang is always spotted together whether it is at events, out of work or dining out lol So Mark is basically working with one his sister/friends which is Bella :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol yea, Mark quits A's agency a loooooooooooooooong time ago. 2 years now. lt was BIG news back then but now it's nothing. lol I don't know if Mark's personal manager and assistant manager are still under A though.  I don't think they are because they rarely talk about him or so.

Love that group picture. If only Mark and Mo could ever pair up. I'll be so happy. hahahah.

and for a minute there, I thought Ploy was Nadech LOL!!! how silly

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Found this at Mark's IG. I dig Mark and Mo. hahahah :)

This is from Mo's IG. I love how Mark leans into Mo, how cute! their faces almost touching each other. ahahaha Cute!!!

Bua's IG :)