[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

jakjann

Jakjann
This drama will making by Kai Waruyut's company.And the new confirmed by TV POOL.The story: It is about the man names Phupar , he only loves the woman names Preamai one of many women who came into his life. Other women are Prangkeaw and Chao (Princess) Seangmanee. But trough as mistake Phupar believe that Preamai is the one who has killed his brother and because of this he has to hide his feeling to her. Instead the love feeling to her he do it like he hate her. But Preamai is a woman who has the thankfulness feeling she must married with prince Seangchai even Phupar is the only one in her heart but she must do that for him. new drama by thai tv 3.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Cherry would match with Por. To me, Cherry has a mature look to her. Even Janie with her cute chubby face still doesn't quite look good with Por. I think for Por one of the newbies or someone a bit young looking. I think Yaya, Matt, Namfon, Kimberly just to name a few.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Cherry would match with Por. To me, Cherry has a mature look to her. Even Janie with her cute chubby face still doesn't quite look good with Por. I think for Por one of the newbies or someone a bit young looking. I think Yaya, Matt, Namfon, Kimberly just to name a few.
I know another good example that best match with Por is Ploy Chermarn though they had been in 2 lakorn 2gether cos
don't see anyone that looks perfect with him more than her. Their last 2 drama was P'Gai project too only it has a
different name i think Aff is another good choice too. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Benz looks good with Por too but i'll go with Rita, she and Por will look hot next to each other plus Rita has
never worked for P'Gai yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks jakaan. i already posted this thread up. sucks that por is the pra'ek instead of rome! this is slap/kiss too..

oops nvm. i thought i post it up already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
anne or rita since he hasnt work with either one of them. funny thing is that he matches the younger nang ek lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^pra'ek was said to be rome at first but seem like ch3 is just moving him from left to right. he ends up getting the sucky roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
por did say he wanted to work with anne. i think he said that was his dream lol but i dont want to see it happen

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh I like the storyline and I can't to see who are the casts. If Por I think he looks better w newbie actresses. As for Anne I don't think he would look good w her bc her praeks have to be someone older and mature. Por still look like little boy to me some way.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want newbie n'ek Kimberly. I think she goes with him. I could
see them as a pair. :thumbsup:
Did u say Kimberly please i don't think so i find him very odd with the youngster. I'm already disappointed that him and Yaya is pairing
for Dao Ruang. I love Yaya and Por his old enough to be her dad or uncle.