[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
i wonder if anyone is going to subtitle this, i would but i am barely starting to learn thai. i am watching anyway without subs. the photos look awesome!!!!

joy as sansanee didn't use soraya's name to date anyone in jam loey rak. harit was crazy and stupid even after doing research to find sansanee's house and stuff abut her to just assume that soraya was sansanee cause harin had a photo of soraya. but joy's character seems exactly like sansanee and taew looks like aff so it seems so like jam loey rak. and from some angles por does look like aum lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i wonder if anyone is going to subtitle this, i would but i am barely starting to learn thai. i am watching anyway without subs. the photos look awesome!!!!

joy as sansanee didn't use soraya's name to date anyone in jam loey rak. harit was crazy and stupid even after doing research to find sansanee's house and stuff abut her to just assume that soraya was sansanee cause harin had a photo of soraya. but joy's character seems exactly like sansanee and taew looks like aff so it seems so like jam loey rak. and from some angles por does look like aum lol.
Not only that but the storyline is pretty much the same to JLR. Por think Taew caused his brother to commit suicide so he starts harassing her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope this airs soon too, haven't seen a slap and kiss lakorn in such a long time, i crave one so much right now.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize the plot was like JLR till the teaser. Yeah in Aum/Aff's version Harit was just dumb, he didn't investigate too well lol. But in Ning's version it was the n'ek that was dumb and that's why I hated that version. In that one Ning introduced herself to Harit as Sansanee cause her cousin asked her to pretend to be Sansanee and the whole time she never told Harit she was Soraya, too dumb too live that one. I liked Aff's version cause n'ek was smarter, she never pretended to be Sansanee it was p'ek who misunderstood on his own.

But back to this, Taew's bangs do not look good. That's gonna bug me. I also hope Prae Mai isn't dumb and tells p'ek the truth and let him decide if he believes it or not. The teaser suggests that she's gonna help Joy's character out though so I'm not too hopeful on that score. I also hope there's not too much action in here, can't stand action in lakorns. It's just not done well. The 2nd couple looks funny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn seem to be taking an offly long time to film. They need to air it already

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
sometime she looks ok w/bangs...sometime she doesn't....Por/Boy is so adorable

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I can wait for this lakorn anymore... Havent watch this type lakorn for so long... They should air soon