[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think the girl wear pink dress is more pretty or cute then the girl play with boy in here. They add the word dued too right

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is called " Phu Pha Prae Mai", which is the name of Pra'k and Nang'k.

The openning scene was amazing. It makes me want to go to Chieng Mai for "Loy Kra Tong" festival.

Taew is a pretty girl. Why did they give her such an awful hairdo. She looks so much better in her usual hair. That thick bang'd got to go.

Over all, So far so good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First episode was good. Taew&Por so cute, they make a good match and fit their characters a lot. love all the ost. in here so good. i like that p'ek-n'ek like eachother before he misunderstands her about his brother and that they are eachother's first love. i hope this lakorn will make up for their last lakorn HJ2P that didn't have that much love scenes together. so neat that the lakorn title is p'ek and n'ek names. can't wait for ep.2. finally i have a lakorn to enjoy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ost. Phu Pha Prai Mai (Full Songs).. esp. love Beau song (love her voice,my fav. female thai singer), touching and so sad song.